Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

It can't rotate by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Ya... Maybe.. Dashboard (Widgets) are kind of pointless though, no?

Also, instead of Launchpad, I made an 'all apps' dropdown from the search icon in the finder bar. I though it looked nicer than a launchpad.
    What if I make the all apps dropdown MUCH bigger? Like 10 icons wide? so, sort of like a launchpad, but much nicer looking??

That's what I asked to you just a few posts back. A dropdown menu with all rhe apps listed, but showing more apps than your current idea. To keep things Mac like, I suggested a dropdown list similar to a Mac menu, but if you want to use the dashboard approach, is fine with me. As long as it listed more apps at once. Thank you for your updates.

Quote Originally Posted by cksean86 View Post
    It can't rotate by itself?
    As far as I know, you can't auto rotate if you're using Dreamboard. You only have the option to rotate 180 on this theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    That's what I asked to you just a few posts back. A dropdown menu with all rhe apps listed, but showing more apps than your current idea. To keep things Mac like, I suggested a dropdown list similar to a Mac menu, but if you want to use the dashboard approach, is fine with me. As long as it listed more apps at once. Thank you for your updates.
    That's what I'll do then. I'll make the dropdown almost full screen so you have a ton of apps viewable at once. Sort of like launch pad, but in a nicer style.

That's what I'll do then. I'll make the dropdown almost full screen so you have a ton of apps viewable at once. Sort of like launch pad, but in a nicer style.
    I was thinking something along this program for Mac OS X:
    MaxMenus Puts Customized Drop-Down Menus in Mac Screen Corners

But something like Dashboard is also fine. I can't wait for your new version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    I was thinking something along this program for Mac OS X:
    MaxMenus Puts Customized Drop-Down Menus in Mac Screen Corners

But something like Dashboard is also fine. I can't wait for your new version.
    That's how I initially wanted to do it, but I have no control over label text alignment in Dreamboard.
    For example, quicklinks in finder. I added that in as best I could but the alignment for labels in Center and you can't change that. It makes for a sloppy look

Is the new iPad 1 version available yet?

I actually think launch pad is a lot cleaner and nice to have than an expanded spotlight list (i would prefer to have both launchpad and the current spotlight list as is). Also, having launchpad makes this theme more genuine. Lastly, regarding dashboard, it is really nice to have the weather widget and sticky widget for quick notes (and the rest just help make the theme truly give the authentic mac feel we/you are looking for). So, please take that into consideration.

Did you not see my post on the last page?

When can we expect the next update and what can we expect that update to have?

Patience, you will see what is new when it come out

Thanks

-img_0023.jpg

Hows that?.. lol..

I like it much better now

Just waiting on one more test before I release the SD version on the theme outlet..... (hope it passes)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    I actually think launch pad is a lot cleaner and nice to have than an expanded spotlight list (i would prefer to have both launchpad and the current spotlight list as is). Also, having launchpad makes this theme more genuine. Lastly, regarding dashboard, it is really nice to have the weather widget and sticky widget for quick notes (and the rest just help make the theme truly give the authentic mac feel we/you are looking for). So, please take that into consideration.
    I agree with the widgets too.

I have a lot to add and I am LITERALLY working around the clock. So patience everyone. The updates will be coming.

UPDATE...............

OS X Pad SD (iPad1 Version) is now available on The Theme Outlet.

If you have already purchased OS X Pad HD, your information has been carried over to the SD Version database. So just select the SD version on the theme's details page and log in to get the download. No need to purchase it again.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-24-2012 at 09:47 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (08-25-2012), nealh (08-25-2012)

Still would prefer a launchpad to keep it authentic and, in my opinion, clean. But I can live without it I suppose and I appreciate all your effort

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Still would prefer a launchpad to keep it authentic and, in my opinion, clean. But I can live without it I suppose and I appreciate all your effort
    Yeah, I agree. Why don't you use the quicklaunch icon on the dock as the launchpad and use the search icon as the quicklaunch icon. At least you will have the launchpad icon as it is used on the Mac OS

-img_0023.jpg

Hows that?.. lol..

Just waiting on one more test before I release the SD version on the theme outlet..... (hope it passes)

I have a lot to add and I am LITERALLY working around the clock. So patience everyone. The updates will be coming.

UPDATE...............

If you have already purchased OS X Pad HD, your information has been carried over to the SD Version database. So just select the SD version on the theme's details page and log in to get the download. No need to purchase it again.
    Great JOB bro!! looks really good!!

-img_0023.jpg

Hows that?.. lol..

UPDATE...............

Wow the drop down menu looks great Thx

Hard to have patience when you want to have a piece of art work!

Take your time and remember impatience is truly a form of flattery!

and there by satisfying everybody

Thanks

I think I'll add an authentic launch pad look with a blurred background full screen and give the option in which to use with the search icon.
    Maybe add a menu in System Preferences for it.

The theme is great... you can tell a lot of work went into this. Same with all of the OSX themes. Still hoping a much larger dock - as well as some more Mac dock icons - is on the way. I think your theme could probably be the most usable of them all, and I bought all of them. The dock is just too tiny. I'm all for recreating the look, and I agree that your dock size is pretty close to what my rMBP defaulted to, but let's not forget that it has to be usable on a touch device, with no resize, magnification, or mouse/trackpad option. (probably why Apple went with a large grid of icons in the first place for iOS) It's the main reason that these types of themes are (for me) fun to show off, but when I need to use my iPad extensively I go back to default, or a more icon-centric theme.

Your menubar is by far the best of this recent rash of OSX themes. Don't change that - if there's a way to add actual signal info, that would be great. Otherwise, leave it.

Also, would it be possible to add the Jpegifier compatibility, so that using our own pictures as wallpapers is a bit easier? Going through iFile isn't complicated or a big deal at all, but for some it may be confusing. Just a thought.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    The theme is great... you can tell a lot of work went into this. Same with all of the OSX themes. Still hoping a much larger dock - as well as some more Mac dock icons - is on the way. I think your theme could probably be the most usable of them all, and I bought all of them. The dock is just too tiny. I'm all for recreating the look, and I agree that your dock size is pretty close to what my rMBP defaulted to, but let's not forget that it has to be usable on a touch device, with no resize, magnification, or mouse/trackpad option. (probably why Apple went with a large grid of icons in the first place for iOS) It's the main reason that these types of themes are (for me) fun to show off, but when I need to use my iPad extensively I go back to default, or a more icon-centric theme.

Your menubar is by far the best of this recent rash of OSX themes. Don't change that - if there's a way to add actual signal info, that would be great. Otherwise, leave it.

Also, would it be possible to add the Jpegifier compatibility, so that using our own pictures as wallpapers is a bit easier? Going through iFile isn't complicated or a big deal at all, but for some it may be confusing. Just a thought.
    ALL excellent points, and a larger dock IS on the way.

For now though, MOST will be very happy to hear that progress on CUSTOM folders and apps on the desktop is going great! I think I have a execution method that will work great and the custom folders can be named anything YOU want; via SQLlite alerts.

Here's a snippit of the progress so far:

-img_0027.jpg

I really really love the feel and look this gives! I'm happy i listened to the few that requested it and am implementing it. great ideas guys!! Keep em coming!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

antdzn (08-25-2012), Moose0704 (08-26-2012)

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast