Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

Hi thefinga, as I said before... great theme... but is there a way to keep the settings when updating to a new version of the theme? It's quite some work to make all the adjustments all over again.

Best iPad Theme Ever!!! Thanks!!

Please try and add stuff that is in other os x themes. like expose, dashboard, launchpad, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Please try and add stuff that is in other os x themes. like expose, dashboard, launchpad, etc.
    Ill be adding features all the time, but I won't add anything that will either take away from the theme or slow it down.

Can someone pls tell me the ram consumptiom of this t

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spock2000 View Post
    Hi thefinga, as I said before... great theme... but is there a way to keep the settings when updating to a new version of the theme? It's quite some work to make all the adjustments all over again.
    No. Any changes you make get written to the theme's plist. Any update that gets pushed involves a change in that plist so if you keep your old plist you essentially be running the old version.

finga, is there any chance you will be able to alter the dock and dock icon sizes? I know this has been asked before, just need a yes (yea) or no(waaa).

LOL, thx. sorry for the hassles.

Hello,

I haven't found any glitches or problems for this new version. It is really working fine.

Aside of all the things we are wishing you can add, I just want to mention a little annoyance on the theme. When you are using the quicklaunch icon, you can add all your apps, but when is time to use it and you scroll down, you have to be very careful, as the scroll continues after the last row, so you can scroll down forever. There should be a way to notice that you are on the last row and the scrolling should stop.

Other than that, all is working as expected.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, this theme is wicked bad ***! I don't know if I would even call this a theme, I think it's more of the next step in the evolution of theming! Everything runs so smooth and I was never expecting it to be so fast and reliable!

The one issue I'm having and it's gotta be use error, but I cannot get the sbsettings button to work in the "edit" section of menu bar!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    First off, this theme is wicked bad ***! I don't know if I would even call this a theme, I think it's more of the next step in the evolution of theming! Everything runs so smooth and I was never expecting it to be so fast and reliable!

The one issue I'm having and it's gotta be use error, but I cannot get the sbsettings button to work in the "edit" section of menu bar!

First.... THANK YOU everyone for the support!!

I've heard a few others have that problem too. No idea what the problem could be, as long as you have SB Settings installed, it should launch the bundleID.

Also, I want to mention that 1.3.5 just released tonight with:
    - completed Retina graphics
    - slightly new lockscreen (retina optimized)
    - slightly rebuilt install/tutorial process with a few more screens
    - a scrollable 'all apps' drop down menu for the magnifier icon on the finder bar.

Next update will add folders and apps on the desktop.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

followthesapper (08-19-2012)

Find anyway to enlarge this dock icons? Please say yes.

And are you going to add the widgets??? Oh noo >_<. Each Osx theme has got their own good >_<.

Default I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zell DInch View Post
    And are you going to add the widgets??? Oh noo >_<. Each Osx theme has got their own good >_<.
    i agree with you haha but ii think OS X pad is the best of them and has most potential for future

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Find anyway to enlarge this dock icons? Please say yes.
    I want to add new functionality first. I CAN make the dock icons bigger, it's just going to take a lot of work. I will probably do it in a future update soon

The new account icon is a little weird in my opinion. Is it hard to add the ability to choose your account pic. However, great job with the theme so far, its amazing. (You can definitely tell the lock screen's retina in the update on an iPad 3.)
    Last edited by Magellan14; 08-19-2012 at 10:23 AM.

The ram usage for me is about 40mb.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (08-19-2012)

Hello thefinga,

Your theme was featured on lifehacker.com apps of the week. I hope income keep coming for your great theme.

OS X Pad HD Turns Your iPad into a Mac Tablet

Can yo u make it so when we are in apps the status bar you created is visible rather than the IOS one. The theme is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post

I agree with quasar completely.. Emailed the Dev a few times and never get an answer back.

Not many Devs out there like me I guess.. Lol
    Just been reading a Blog about the Dev link. Seems to be a bit of a wunderkind (15 years old), and just reverse engineered Siri to understand Portugese, but he seems to move on from one project to another without looking back much. Certainly doesn't appear to be any 5.1.1 update for another of his projects iUsers. Pity.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast