Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iPad (1, 2 & Retina)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 876 Posts

requested Icon -installous.png-installousday.png-installousnight.png

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

kiki57590 (07-30-2012), TurboE19 (07-31-2012)

Tajr can you empty your pms please
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

I'm looking for an icon for the application "vidal" or any medical.
    A big thank

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    requested Icon -installous.png-installousday.png-installousnight.png
    Thanks a lot bro

Quote Originally Posted by ftb32 View Post
    Hello, The_Durben, I am using your Durben boss MiniGPS, with a modification but I have problems when rotating the screen.
    Thanks..
    If its the iWidget one, yeah doesn't really work on landscape.
    Same for using a winterboard theme, they don't rotate on SB unless there's a script involved making it do that.
    I haven't made any rotating widgets for SB. I only use iWidgets on SB when I keep my iPad locked in portrait.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

ftb32 (07-31-2012)

tajr12 ... those icons you posted look awesome ... thanks for those

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If its the iWidget one, yeah doesn't really work on landscape.
    Same for using a winterboard theme, they don't rotate on SB unless there's a script involved making it do that.
    I haven't made any rotating widgets for SB. I only use iWidgets on SB when I keep my iPad locked in portrait.
    I'm working on one that rotates, D. It's a *****. But its almost done

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ftb32 (08-01-2012), Spiteful (08-02-2012), The_Durben (08-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'm working on one that rotates, D. It's a *****. But its almost done
    iWidget or just a winterboard SB theme?
    Sounds good, it will have to be spectacular for me to run it though. Rarely use any SB widgets at all on my phone or iPad.

Sidenote, I heard from a little bird this will be coming soon

Touch forecast and selectable user pic in config in place of weather images if wanted.
    There was a 4 way tag team on this lock. FIF7Y for his orientation script, larke for images and a lot of converting code, a little work by me adding some more config and set up of existing divs and it's my custom script put together by Dacal and then he merged the js scripts for me eliminating an error that kept happening adding user pic configuration. It's very solid and rotates almost flawlessly

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-02-2012), AMG Design (08-02-2012), codekjller (05-16-2013), ftb32 (08-01-2012), Laxu (09-12-2012), mtnguy321 (08-26-2012), rock45200 (08-02-2012), shortysos7 (08-13-2012), Spiteful (08-02-2012)

Looks Great!!
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1 jb

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ruedi04 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-01-2012)

@The_Durben. That looks great man. I'm still rockin your Lockscreen for iPad with touch forecast. I like your new one u r working on as well but I understand if u r not planning on releasing it. Appreciate your work.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-01-2012)

Can someone plz share with me any boss lock screen for iPad
    TIA!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks The_Durben, your Lockscreen looks fantastic.
    I apreciate you work.
    Remember of the people with iPad 2.
    Last edited by ftb32; 08-01-2012 at 07:46 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ftb32 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    iWidget or just a winterboard SB theme?
    Sounds good, it will have to be spectacular for me to run it though. Rarely use any SB widgets at all on my phone or iPad.

Sidenote, I heard from a little bird this will be coming soon

Touch forecast and selectable user pic in config in place of weather images if wanted.
    There was a 4 way tag team on this lock. FIF7Y for his orientation script, larke for images and a lot of converting code, a little work by me adding some more config and set up of existing divs and it's my custom script put together by Dacal and then he merged the js scripts for me eliminating an error that kept happening adding user pic configuration. It's very solid and rotates almost flawlessly
    Looks amazing, D. I was starting on one when I saw the lock fif7y posted. But I'll wait for yours. I'm currently running franks new iPad mac Dreamboard theme, but for sure this would be my default winter board lock. One request: a day mod overlay would be awesome. (and would avoid hundreds of people asking for it after you release.)

As far as my rotating SB goes:
    It's got everything. Including moon phases. It's a mod of something oldster did (just to show it was possible) and I have permission to mod the hell out of it. Working in CSS and overlays now, the code is all done.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

oreyone (08-14-2012), Spiteful (08-02-2012), The_Durben (08-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is my Ipad Boss SD today..
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lafotoh.png  
    Last edited by ftb32; 08-01-2012 at 08:38 PM.

@MamaJaay. I'm always looking for a good dreamboard theme. Tried to search for the Mac dreamboard theme but no luck. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    @MamaJaay. I'm always looking for a good dreamboard theme. Tried to search for the Mac dreamboard theme but no luck. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    Sure

Releasing in the next two days or so

OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Looks amazing, D. I was starting on one when I saw the lock fif7y posted. But I'll wait for yours. I'm currently running franks new iPad mac Dreamboard theme, but for sure this would be my default winter board lock. One request: a day mod overlay would be awesome. (and would avoid hundreds of people asking for it after you release.)

As far as my rotating SB goes:
    It's got everything. Including moon phases. It's a mod of something oldster did (just to show it was possible) and I have permission to mod the hell out of it. Working in CSS and overlays now, the code is all done.
    It will have a day mod as well. And larke will be posting it one way or another not I
    Just my static weather script in it that was done for me by Dacal implementing his version of a touch function over the flip script I was using before. larke has done all the layers and images ect along with setting up some of the script, I just fine tuned, put the forecast back, added a user config for own picture instead of weather icons and Dacal put the orient script that was in the html right into the main js to get rid of an error I had where the user pic would always show even when false and randomly show a weather pic on unlock/lock sometimes. Tag team effort here so I can't take credit.

I've played with oldsters script for rotation, not a huge fan and nothing against him as it works it's just laggy for my liking and you basically need to run two of the same widget to get the rotation effect.
    Interested to see what you come up with though.

@The_Durben. That looks great man. I'm still rockin your Lockscreen for iPad with touch forecast. I like your new one u r working on as well but I understand if u r not planning on releasing it. Appreciate your work.
    It will be released as I said in post above no worries.
    I like my fullscreen one too pics look great that big on retina.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZTERMADRID View Post
    Can someone plz share with me any boss lock screen for iPad
    TIA!!
    If you bought the theme you have a user pic rotating Lockscreen already.

Quote Originally Posted by ftb32 View Post
    Thanks The_Durben, your Lockscreen looks fantastic.
    I apreciate you work.
    Remember of the people with iPad 2.
    Thank you. As mentioned a few times, not just my lock. A lot of people had a hand in it. I just had the boring easy work
    As for iPad 2 compatibility, wasn't set up that way but may include bundles for the slider ect. Not sure if the sizes for rotation will be backwards compatible though, I can't test personally and never had an iPad before the retina one.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 08-01-2012 at 09:12 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

ftb32 (08-01-2012)

@MamaJaay. Thanks for the link. Looks good. My only concern is how does it look on iPad retina? Some dream board themes look pixelated.

@MamaJaay. Thanks for the link. Looks good. My only concern is how does it look on iPad retina? Some dream board themes look pixelated.
    No pixelation whatsoever. Frank knows what he's doing. Looks even more amazing on. I posted screens in that thread

@the_durben i did buy it when it was first released and I didn't get a lock screen and all my icons were messed up and not themed I had to fix each one by one using Ifile an iPhone icons

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast