Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iPad (1, 2 & Retina)

Think an update is coming early next week...
    Last edited by m6dps; 02-09-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m6dps View Post
    Hi,

Another newbie, but have read all the thread so getting a good understanding.

I'm using the ipad.SD theme, on ipad mini.

Allot of your ipad 2 dock items in screen shots appear much crisper then mine, or is it just me.

My notifications are not working correctly but think this is ios6 issue. Gridlock would be nice so I can get the 'boss' logo and 'sofa' free from icons, but not supported in ios6.

Aside from that, loving it!
    Could you tell me where to find the blue light dock?

trying to install Theme it on my iPad 2 running 6.1 and the new evasion jailbreak.. I see the "Theme it" folder on the springboard.. I click "Theme it for iPad" and when I try to install it, I get an error message "size mismatch" ... I don't get it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,784 Times in 845 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cal_gecko View Post
    trying to install Theme it on my iPad 2 running 6.1 and the new evasion jailbreak.. I see the "Theme it" folder on the springboard.. I click "Theme it for iPad" and when I try to install it, I get an error message "size mismatch" ... I don't get it?
    just install iphone version as that work perfectly fine even on ipad.

I tried that one just in case - and it comes up as a much smaller app when I open it, and it's just a white screen... nothing happens.

Take a look about page 2/3 of this thread

Did the same with me, but after a few reboots it kicked into life.
    Last edited by m6dps; 02-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.

OK thanks... I'll try that

got it working... but many of the themes for iPad 1&2 that I'm looking at (the boss themes are cool) say that they're not compatible with my device (they're only for iOS 5.0 and 5.1)...
    Last edited by cal_gecko; 02-08-2013 at 11:57 AM.

In setting set it to force the install, then ignore the warning. Goes in fine.

that was a waste of $4. added the theme (boss.ios v1.3) to winterboard, moved it to the top of the list, activated it, and only about 3 icons changed, and nothing else looks different.. wallpaper is still the one I was using previously, lock screen is still the one I had previously, and nothing else looks different.

You needed boss.ipad.sd (ipad 1/2/mini) or boss.ipad.retina (ipad 3/4)

Seems you downloaded the iPhone version.

the one I installed is described as "works great on iphone5/ios 6.1" .. so I DID download the iPhone version, because I was told that I needed to use the iphone version on my iPad2. How can I get a refund??

Either way you select wallpaper manually from settings > brightness & wallpaper

I'll try another one, but I'm pissed that it's costing me $8 for one theme. and I didn't realize that you have to go into the settings to change the wallpaper after installing a theme.. isn't that the point of having a theme, so that it does everything?

You should of gone into theme it > themes > all themes > huge icon at the top says boss for ipad 1 & 2.

Just swallow the $4 charge for such a rookie mistake. I first installed honeycomb theme, that was also $4, hated it, so I feel your pain!

Quote Originally Posted by cal_gecko View Post
    I'll try another one, but I'm pissed that it's costing me $8 for one theme. and I didn't realize that you have to go into the settings to change the wallpaper after installing a theme.. isn't that the point of having a theme, so that it does everything?
    Maybe, but personally I preferred a wall paper that the author posted on this thread (about page 3) so I was happy to have full control over it.
    Last edited by m6dps; 02-08-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Themed icons in setting not appearing, ios6 issue. There's a fix for it under the iPhone thread, but will wait for the ios6 update before getting my hands dirty! Anyone know how I can get a reflection on my docked icons, I've tried all the ones in this thread, and none have worked...

Ipad Mini - iOS 6.1 -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -saturday.png  
    Last edited by m6dps; 02-09-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m6dps View Post
    Themed icons in setting not appearing, ios6 issue. There's a fix for it under the iPhone thread, but will wait for the ios6 update before getting my hands dirty! Anyone know how I can get a reflection on my docked icons, I've tried all the ones in this thread, and none have worked...

Ipad Mini - iOS 6.1 -
    Nice set up! Just wondering how do you change the "iPad" at the top to the storm trooper? I'm not sure what file name i should use to change it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowjeff View Post
    Nice set up! Just wondering how do you change the "iPad" at the top to the storm trooper? I'm not sure what file name i should use to change it.
    Download a tweak called Zeppelin to change the carrier. ^.^ The storm trooper icon is included in the initial download.
    Last edited by WithinTemptationFan; 02-09-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Just installed today, on both iPhone 4s and iPad 4, love it. Not sure why i cannot figure this out, but I cannot figure out how to change the dock on either one. Ive downloaded the reflective dock, back on page three, put in write area using ifile, and moved to the top of the list in WB as well. Enabled, resprung etc...Still stock dock. Also cannot get the lights to show on the dock.

Any help would be appreciated.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360451344.620541.jpg

Lock screen on my iPad 4. Really like this theme so far.

Will this ever be available through cydia?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast