+ Reply
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iPad (1, 2 & Retina)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Patiently waiting for the update release. Not having a matching keyboard sucks lol.
    Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Patiently waiting for the update release. Not having a matching keyboard sucks lol.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Spiteful (08-15-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Thanks

I have and iPad 4g LTE and the cellular data icon in settings is not themed. Does anyone know the bundle info?
    Nuclear is nice!

Thanks

Another question. I'm used to using an Icons folder on my iPhone to apply custom icons. I name the icon to match the app title on the springboard, make one icon app.png and one icon [email protected], turn Summerboard mode on and things work great. I've tried this on my new iPad doing it the same way and the icons end up being way too big. Does anyone know how to do this correctly?
    Nuclear is nice!

Green Apple
    Thanks

1. I think the path for your own setting-icons is boss.ipad.retina.theme/Bundles/com.Preferences.Settings

2. the way is actually correct. I do it slightly differently.
    I copy the icons into the folder themes/boss.ipad.retina.theme/icons. and it works perfectly

Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    Another question. I'm used to using an Icons folder on my iPhone to apply custom icons. I name the icon to match the app title on the springboard, make one icon app.png and one icon [email protected], turn Summerboard mode on and things work great. I've tried this on my new iPad doing it the same way and the icons end up being way too big. Does anyone know how to do this correctly?
    Ipad 2 or 3???

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Tajr12

ipad with 4g lte is ipad3, or I have misunderstood?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy20022 View Post
    @Tajr12

ipad with 4g lte is ipad3, or I have misunderstood?
    Yeah sorry didn't read any above post just the one I commented on. what size are the icon you are putting into the icon folder? When using summerboard you have to have your icon the correct size for iPad or they will just show up what ever size you put the icon as so say the correct size for iPad 2 icon are 72px x 72px and you just copy a 120px x 120px icon into the icon folder then the icon will be oversized. now if you are just using the no summerboard option and putting then into the bundles folder then it will resize down to the 72px x 72px for you. same with ipad 3 you have to have them sized correctly in the icon folder. here are the size : iPad 3 144px x 144px for the icon folder.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-16-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the same app-icons as used on the iPhone.. size 120x120px..for foldericons (with cydia tweak) i use 148x152px..see post#183..
    I understand the problem well not really. It should work with him actually. hmmm....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just use bundles/folders method? It's a bit more tedious work, but the end result is som much nicer.
    What I mean with nicer, is that when you have summerboard enabled and you bring up the appswitcher, all the icons revert back to the original ones. I for one am a bit ocd when it comes to my pad and phone, so no more summerboard for me
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy20022 View Post
    I have the same app-icons as used on the iPhone.. size 120x120px..for foldericons (with cydia tweak) i use 148x152px..see post#183..
    I understand the problem well not really. It should work with him actually. hmmm....
    IOf you have summerboard enabled then you have to use the correct size icons ipad 2 are 75*75 and114*114 ipad 3 are 150*150 and 144*144 if not using these sizes then you will wind up with either smaller or oversized icons. also you might have a problem with some SB widgets while summerboard is enabled. That is why I use the bundle method only but that is just me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-16-2012)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (08-17-2012), teresaync (08-26-2012)

Thanks

iPad 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Ipad 2 or 3???
    The reason I am using Summerboard for some of the icons is because I'm using already themed icons for other apps besides default and I don't want the mask applied twice. Also some of these icons extend past the edge of the icon mask and if I use bundles the icon loses its effects he the mask is applied.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 08-16-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,757 Times in 4,020 Posts

Fif7y, tried to send PM but box is full. Question, may I have permission to use your rotating lock script for an iPad version of MJSMASH? Id greatly appreciate it

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Fif7y, tried to send PM but box is full. Question, may I have permission to use your rotating lock script for an iPad version of MJSMASH? Id greatly appreciate it
    Lots of work involved in that MJ.
    I don't think FIF7Y will mind as he said I could share my versions that utilized the script from the static user pic lock but see what he says.
    You'll also have to integrate the orientation script into your main JavaScript file from its current placement in tje html or some of the user options won't work. Also if you make it animated, please redo the ani weather images in HD iPad size. The couple iPad versions with ani weather floating around look like crap as the files are just stretched. That's just my opinion on ani weather for the iPad. Others may not care though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (08-17-2012)

Thanks

New LS Weather screen is awesome !!! Great job man.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasky For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-16-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasky View Post
    New LS Weather screen is awesome !!! Great job man.
    iLarke and myself worked that one using FIF7Y's base rotation script. Uses my weather script Dacal rewrote for me and also he fixed an error where we couldn't get the user pic to show. Lot of work by everyone in that lock.
    Larke especially as she made the layers, PS to me is a lot harder than writing this stuff.
    Thanks though man, I agree, very nice lock for the iPad. Main thanks to FIF7Y for such a simple way to integrate rotation. Shame it doesn't work on SB.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Laxu (09-12-2012), TaJr12 (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 1,457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Lots of work involved in that MJ.
    I don't think FIF7Y will mind as he said I could share my versions that utilized the script from the static user pic lock but see what he says.
    You'll also have to integrate the orientation script into your main JavaScript file from its current placement in tje html or some of the user options won't work. Also if you make it animated, please redo the ani weather images in HD iPad size. The couple iPad versions with ani weather floating around look like crap as the files are just stretched. That's just my opinion on ani weather for the iPad. Others may not care though.
    Hey Derrick. Im gonna try this if she gets permission. But as you know it will be trial and error without an iPad,lol

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (08-17-2012), The_Durben (08-16-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Hey Derrick. Im gonna try this if she gets permission. But as you know it will be trial and error without an iPad,lol
    It's not that hard for you I'm sure. Think of each orientation setting as a table and pack widgets into them as containers. Then define the top and left of the orientation script and tags you create to balance it in portrait and landscape. And you can run it on your touch in web viewer. It will rotate too as long as rotation lock is off so you'll be golden

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

bombmom (08-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 248 Posts

@MamaJaay: i answered on twitter

Hey y'all as most probably noticed, i've started posting updates to the iPad versions.
    The new ColorKeyboard HD has been released and more are to come.

Take care.
    Visit FIF7Y.com for tones of great stuff : icons, wallpapers, iDevice themes, Mac OSX Themes, etc..

- Follow me on Twitter : @FIF7Y
    - Check out my YouTube Channel : FIF7Y on YouTube

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

ftb32 (08-18-2012), Laxu (09-12-2012), Spiteful (08-18-2012), The_Durben (08-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FIF7Y View Post
    @MamaJaay: i answered on twitter

Hey y'all as most probably noticed, i've started posting updates to the iPad versions.
    The new ColorKeyboard HD has been released and more are to come.

Take care.
    A quand un widget pour le sb?! le lockscreen est magnifique!
    Merci.