Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Weather Widget for iPad with GPS auto update the city

Lightbulb HTC Weather Widget for iPad with GPS auto update the city
    Here let you this nice theme brought from iPhone one an adapted for iPad is not necessary cange the city because it makes automatic only is necessary to install My Location included in the rar file see instructions in readme.txt file, copy the theme in /Library/Themes using iFunbox or similar respring and Ready! in the file setup.js inside the folder "custom" can be change the language (English, Spanish or Portuguese), see or not the calendary and other parameters.
    If somebody know how to upload to Cydia please make it to share with othes peoples

Here a screen capture: -img_0040.png

Here the link to download: HTC Widget GPS-iPad.rar

(Sorry my english )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bdebainoa For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (07-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the theme but I can never get MyLocation wo work properly on my ipad2...

Very nice, thank you. Does it work in portrait and landscape?

Ok, weather isn't working, with or without MyLocation on Ipad2. Yes I've turned on the switch in MyLocation. I only see the calendar and time, no animation, no weather.

Does someone know how to fix this?

Ok works now, need to turn on gps switch also, in MyLocation.
    Last edited by babat; 07-07-2012 at 01:09 AM.

My location now works on iPad 2 and IOS 5.1.1 and below it is necessary falow the instruction that way:
    1) Install My location
    2) Reebot (not respring)
    3) Open My Location and Switch on Sig Change and now Respring
    4) Put the theme in /Library/Themes/
    5) Open Winterboard choose the Theme and Respring

Internet conection (Wifi or 3G) is needed and some times it not perform instantly (I open TomTom till it get signal and then I closed it and Voil!)

Where MyLocation not work more see this link: Guide GPS alternative for iOS 5.1.1 (MyLocation App does not work any more!)!)

Yes, it work in portrait and landscape to whom MyLocation don't not perform anymore see this link: Guide GPS alternative for iOS 5.1.1 (MyLocation App does not work any more!)!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bdebainoa For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (07-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by babat View Post
    Ok, weather isn't working, with or without MyLocation on Ipad2. Yes I've turned on the switch in MyLocation. I only see the calendar and time, no animation, no weather.

Does someone know how to fix this?

Ok works now, need to turn on gps switch also, in MyLocation.
    Will the MyLocation app work on a WiFi iPad with no GPS? Do you have a 3G/LTE iPad?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Will the MyLocation app work on a WiFi iPad with no GPS? Do you have a 3G/LTE iPad?
    I've wondered the same thing too. After I installed MyLocation, I click on the icon, a gray box appears and then nothing. So I respring my iPad and the weather still does not show...

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    I've wondered the same thing too. After I installed MyLocation, I click on the icon, a gray box appears and then nothing. So I respring my iPad and the weather still does not show...
    Do you have the newest MyLocation, for 5.1.1? If not check the GPS Weather thread in the iPhone 4 theme release forum.

Edit: I see MyLocation was included with this download, still not sure its the latest, you might check that thread if you are having trouble. I haven't tried it on my ipad, it works fine on my iPhone.

The MyLocation file included in the theme is the 5.1.1 compatable and not need the GPS, the iPad shown in the capture is an iPad 2 3G but its now performing with WiFi because I've not SIM card yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdebainoa View Post
    The MyLocation file included in the theme is the 5.1.1 compatable and not need the GPS, the iPad shown in the capture is an iPad 2 3G but its now performing with WiFi because I've not SIM card yet.
    Can you share how you got it to work?

Yes, it work in portrait and landscape to whom MyLocation don't not perform anymore see this link: Guide GPS alternative for iOS 5.1.1 (MyLocation App does not work any more!)!)
    Can you post screenshots of both orientations?

All these on iPad 3 5.1.1 sorry but they are all over MMI forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766573.633280.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766585.430008.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766596.388138.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766608.491263.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766631.201152.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341766640.961019.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Spg442 View Post
    All these on iPad 3 5.1.1 sorry but they are all over MMI forums.
    Not sure if this was in response to my request for screenshots, but those aren't the same widget.

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Not sure if this was in response to my request for screenshots, but those aren't the same widget.
    http://curry.hitart.com/ this repo has a working 5.1.1 my location I have those images on my ipad3 just thought I'd share. Sorry quite new to this.

Those are not my screenshot this wasn`t me who response before Im not "Spg442" I`m "bdebainoa", In this moment can`t do a capture of the horizontal screenshot because my girl friend got the iPaq and I can`t do thad by now but I remember that when I put it in horizontal way the right side of the screen had a wide black line and the calendar didn`t appear completely any way in a moment I can I will publicize an Horizontal screenshot

Those are not my screenshot this wasn`t me who response before Im not "Spg442" I`m "bdebainoa", In this moment can`t do a capture of the horizontal screenshot because my girl friend got the iPaq and I can`t do thad by now but I remember that when I put it in horizontal way the right side of the screen had a wide black line and the calendar didn`t appear completely any way in a moment I can I will publicize an Horizontal screenshot
    I know these aren't your screen shots sorry they are mine I posted on the wrong thread like I said I'm new sorry for the confusion

iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

the GPS weather is not working, can anybody fix it? plz plz
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.