Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro for iPad 3 (RETINA)

How much memory does this use? I use my iPad for live music and music uses quite a bit of memory. And while doing music I can not have my iPad spazz out for even a split second.

Hey,

I'm new to jailbreak stuff and installed this theme a couple of days ago. Firstly, it's brilliantly put together giving a new lease of life to my iPad, making it fun to mess around with. The working widgets are brilliant, and the themes within the theme are a wonder.

I'm trying to make the theme look just like android, which I have a question about in a sec. I've installed AndroidLock XT to change the passcode lock to the android lock and No Status to remove the status bar from the springboard which both really help with the feel of the theme.

My question is: Is there an android status bar that can be installed to lie over the one provided with the theme that provides functionality like wifi signal and battery life? I've been looking around for one but can't find it.

Cheers, smoflo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smoflo For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do I change the icons?

Nice theme!!! everything work fine!~ i love this theme!
    no crash problem,very nice!!
    HOWEVER.................
    why my Galaxy weather cant load,i set zip code already is work fine before
    but today i start my ipad and i saw my Galaxy weather,it said 72 Loading.....
    Loading,the whole week weather is thunder storm but the real is sunny day...
    how can i solve this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12