Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro Ultimate

Default Metro Ultimate
    Hi everyone !

I was the creator of one of the first Windows Phone 7 theme : Metro. It is still one of the best Windows Phone 7 theme even if it's a bit old.
    Then I created one of the first Windows 8 theme for iPhone, this way I imagined how Windows 8 could look like on a mobile phone : Metro 8.
    Metro 8 grew up and became Metro 8.2, which was a big succes. I'm very proud of Metro 8.2.

Today, I'm very happy to unveil Metro Ultimate, the last and best version of Metro, available for iPhone...and iPad !

Features :
    - a whole new way to customize your homescreen : you'll love to choose between large or small icons, this theme is totally yours.
    - rewritten code for iPad : it's not a resized iPhone version, it's a whole new theme for your iPad.
    - updated graphics : new icons, new wallpapers, inspired by Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Retina, even on iPad.
    - everything that Metro 8.2 had, will be Metro Ultimate : start menu, lockscreen, hubs... Yes, hubs on iPad !

Video preview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YrT_...e_gdata_player

Pricing : the update will be free for Metro 8.2 users. The iPad theme won't be included with iPhone version (sorry about that. A combined package is hard to manage with ThemeIt and this iPad version gave me a lot of work). iPhone and iPad versions will be available for around $3.

Available on Cydia Store.

Important : I know I'm not the first to provide a Windows 8 theme for iPad. But I was one of the first to release one for iPhone, I'm just updating my stuff. And I think I made some cool features that worth it

I'm now waiting for your feedbacks, thank you
    Last edited by Rigatony; 03-04-2013 at 08:07 AM.

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

babat (07-06-2012), fallenzx (06-16-2012), j0k3r (06-15-2012), KernelPad (06-26-2012), swol_je (06-29-2012)

Hey, very nice job here !
    But could you tell is what yours brings more than Winpad 8 ?

Thanks forward,
    Oliver

I added a video preview, so you can see what's new, and what's different from the other W8 themes

Wow okay I have to say it looks very good you guys should all work together lol.
    I saw igeneration app, are you french ?
    [CENTER]

it looks wicked, i really like idea of game hub, looking forward to get my hands on it

so far i feel that iMetro is very user friendly...
    unfortunately...linkandzelda stopped in developing it...

as for WinPad 8, the configuring process is so much longer than iMetro

Hopefully urs will be much simpler and easy to apply...
    will continue to look forward to your updates...

Quote Originally Posted by lackadaizical View Post
    so far i feel that iMetro is very user friendly...
    unfortunately...linkandzelda stopped in developing it...

as for WinPad 8, the configuring process is so much longer than iMetro

Hopefully urs will be much simpler and easy to apply...
    will continue to look forward to your updates...
    Actually linkandzelda didn't. He is just restarting it without dreamboard, because he thinks there is too much limitation. He want to really bring windows 8 to the iPad. Any way it's no a place to discuss other people job. I which you good luck
    Last edited by iAdamir; 06-23-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    [CENTER]

This looks great. One thing I like from the posted art, and why I will buy this particular theme...I like when theme developers bring a format or UI from another platform to the iPad, I think it will be really fun to interact with a Metro interface, but I really don't like themes where even the branding is changed. I'm not using Explorer or Google Play, etc. put an iPad finish on a borrowed product, it looks a 100x better. Anyhow, I like that you seems more in line with that and I will support it with a purchase.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's greaat!! For when?

Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    Actually linkandzelda didn't. He is just restarting it without dreamboard, because he thinks there is too much limitation. He want to really bring windows 8 to the iPad. Any way it's no a place to discuss other people job. I which you good luck
    board, because he thinks there is too much limitation. He want to really bring windows 8 to the iPad. Any way it's no a place to discuss other people job. I wish you good luck
    really? linkandzelda not stopping? thats great news...

Has this been abandoned?

Not at all, there's just a bit more animation on the thread located in the iPhone section
    I will probably upload the theme tomorrow on the Cydia Store.

Wow great news. Looking forward to download it, free or not. Free or not ?
    [CENTER]

Wow that's cool cant wait till Tommorow to check this one out, will this be a dreamboard theme? And what is themeit? Is that like an alternative to dreamboard? Justa few noobish questions... Lol

Thanks

Dear guys, I tried several themes of this Win 8 type and i GOT SICK OF each for the first few seconds, they were just not something i could stick with.

Until I find this one, I have to say I love it, you can customize almost everything, especially It is made for the new iPad! yes, retina!

My interface right now:
    -7496709654_dab246a634_b.jpg

However, the icons that are not modified appear wrongly:
    -7496714016_70bc51f8ab_b.jpg

@Rigatony: Is it possible to :

-See new apps download in progress when u download from Appstore?

- Have more Retina icons png or PSD template of few icons?

- Live tiles?

Thank you so much for the creation, I really love it ! I hope this one will be developed more to be the best of its kind, hehe^^
    Last edited by Hieu Mckenzie; 07-03-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Looking forward for this theme to take off. love how responsive and quick it feels, plus the hubs are great. Thanks a lot!

Finally ! A retina metro theme, very nice. Interesting way of doing the icons for double spacing and single squares, but fairly efficient if you are making them. Colours are really nice. One suggestion i would like to make is to change the way the all apps screen functions ... see the theme metroon for iphone for a great example.

I've whipped up some icons which i made for personal use, but will make more for others if i have the time.

OrganiDoc HD
    Notability
    iPhoto
    iPlan
    Snapseed
    TuneIn Radio
    Kindle
    iPlan
    OPlayer HD

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Mckenzie View Post
    Dear guys, I tried several themes of this Win 8 type and i GOT SICK OF each for the first few seconds, they were just not something i could stick with.

Until I find this one, I have to say I love it, you can customize almost everything, especially It is made for the new iPad! yes, retina!

My interface right now:
    -7496709654_dab246a634_b.jpg

However, the icons that are not modified appear wrongly:
    -7496714016_70bc51f8ab_b.jpg

@Rigatony: Is it possible to :

-See new apps download in progress when u download from Appstore?

- Have more Retina icons png or PSD template of few icons?

- Live tiles?

Thank you so much for the creation, I really love it ! I hope this one will be developed more to be the best of its kind, hehe^^
    Totally agree with you there. I have great respect for the other theme devs out there, but some aspects of similar metro themes are just too painful to bare.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by liliha; 07-04-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks

Ok im all done w the whole icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430584.269226.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430737.319891.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430723.099472.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430754.545825.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430774.258223.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430819.294982.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341430831.223098.jpg  

Alright few more icons all done ...

Living Earth HD
    Google Chrome
    Cytus
    Filterstorm
    iPlan (redone)
    Khan Academy
    Podcasts
    SloPro
    TED
    Photo Transfer (small only)
    Adobe Reader
    Awesome Note

Pack includes previous apps, so people wont have to collect all the packs in previous posts
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following User Says Thank You to liliha For This Useful Post:

guthrien (07-04-2012)

bit of an experiment, will upload the background if anyone wants it !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast