Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jpmxch View Post
    I sent you a pm
    Yea I saw. So like I said on the theme home page and thread, the theme isn't 5.1 ready.
    So what I advise you is to download move2unlock. It's a very cool tweak that allows you to hide the slider, and you can replace it with a badge to pull, or other cool stuff to unlock your iPad. Like this :
    It's look cool too but isn't really shaped for the iPad. But you should like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339536409.779736.jpg  
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    Yea I saw. So like I said on the theme home page and thread, the theme isn't 5.1 ready.
    So what I advise you is to download move2unlock. It's a very cool tweak that allows you to hide the slider, and you can replace it with a badge to pull, or other cool stuff to unlock your iPad. Like this :
    It's look cool too but isn't really shaped for the iPad. But you should like it
    Awesome, thanks. I'll try it out.

You're welcome !

I added your repo, nothing shows up inside

Quote Originally Posted by thebrightestdarkestlight View Post
    I added your repo, nothing shows up inside
    Delete it and re-add it. Your Cydia app is probably bugged. If it still doesn't work, download dolphin browser and download it manually then install it trough iFile, or download safari download enabler. When you will be in IFile, just touch the two deb packages and touch install

30 downloads, nice ! I hope it's working for everybody. Is there anyone who tried it with iOS 5.1 ?

Just happened to stumble across your lockscreen theme, and have to say it looks amazing. Love the white aesthetic/clock font/custom slider. Great job!
    I had to try it though I'm on 5.1.1. Clock works great so far! Not sure if I installed the custom slider or not because that doesn't seem to show up. But I'm happy with the new lockscreen either way.

Edit: Just noticed that upon respring the screen goes fuzzy just for a brief second while it loads but is fine afterwards.
    Last edited by rhazz; 06-16-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Yea you had to Download the tweak which is in the same source
    Thank you very much I appreciate it !
    For the fuzzy thing, I'm working on an update. But right now I got myself an issue with my iPad. Every time I hit the sleep button, my iPad goes in safe mode. I disabled every tweak, checked activator.. Still can't find why..
    [CENTER]

still available can't access the repo and I don't think it's my cydia. I've been installing cydia apps since this morning.

I'm pretty sure it's cydia such issues happen many times. sometimes cydia has difficulties to add sources. a friend of mine deleted all his sources and it worked after that.
    but don't do that. just send me your mail in private message and I'll send you the two packages. You will just have to open them in iFile and touch Install.

beautiful theme. I'll try again

Thanks ! If it's not working, I'll just send you a mail with instructions
    [CENTER]

Downloaded, and it looks insane, thanks man.
    Could you make a theme with a specific wallpaper if I send you the picture ? Only if you have some time left man.

Bump
    [CENTER]

Thats just what happens after a respring. Most people wont give you **** about it. Not much you can do about it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jdogg84 View Post
    Thats just what happens after a respring. Most people wont give you **** about it. Not much you can do about it anyways.
    Yea I really tried, but can't get it to disappear. I don't even know how it happens, and it's really close to magic the fact that sometimes, in the fuzzy lines, you find pictures you watched some minutes ago, like if they were in cache.
    [CENTER]

Hey, just found this gem, awesome work!

One thing tho, any way to make the clock 24hr format? What lines to edit if its possible?

Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12