+ Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by JaJaHamas I have the ? as well though i have the sides defined with my local weather. I am a Noob but at the risk of sounding
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaJaHamas View Post
    I have the ? as well though i have the sides defined with my local weather.

I am a Noob but at the risk of sounding dumb...Why do i have to rotate the screen everytime i log in? i want to be on landscape but it always come up portrait. Am i missing some setting? Also after reading the how to guide, i changed some big icons but it didn't stick.

Anybody got some advice?
    Mine is not always like this, mine rights its self sometimes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Falcon I buy your theme, and great but I would not have facebook in with advice on what can replace it??

I'm not a lover of the network, thanks in advance for your support ... Regards james

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can anyone make me a SB icon for xbmc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voyagerxp View Post
    Can anyone make me a SB icon for xbmc.
    I could...

Or do you mean someone that knows what they are doing?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone tell me how to delete icons of apps in the applications drop down menu as mine shows icons of games that are uninstalled and can't seem to find a way of deleting them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Go to edit mode. Go to applications in edit mode then hit edit on the icon of the uninstalled game and chose no icon.

Or

Respring device.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    What would I need to code if I want to be able to tap the weather icon and have it launch a weather app of my choice? I'm not sure but I recall this being coded in your previous Boxor theme.
    Any progress on this?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Any progress on this?
    You can make a window frame similar to the facebook widget and assign a web address to the weather widget of your choice that will fit in the frame. This will act as the web browser open and allow you to open it as you wish, but perhaps it will be stuck in the frame and will make viewing it a pain. I don't if that will happen, but you can try.

Or

Try changing the weather widget Web address.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridans View Post
    Falcon I buy your theme, and great but I would not have facebook in with advice on what can replace it??

I'm not a lover of the network, thanks in advance for your support ... Regards james
    If you need help learning how to edit the facebook widget send me a PM and I will setup a teamviewer session. I know how to change it from facebook to something like twitter, google, ETC. or completely take it off the screen including both the widget and box. PM me if you are interested.

Teamviewer is a remote desktop client.
    Last edited by fsdfgasgfisd; 07-17-2012 at 10:06 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How to get it

Thanks

Default Information Box
    Does anybody on the forms know of a program that will fit in the box? I wouldnt mind if I could fit ModMyi in the box.

Well ever since Google+, Facebook, and Twitter updated their apps for the New iPad, nothing fits in that box anymore. Everything is stretched like it has a normal full size window.

BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-ipad.png
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 07-21-2012 at 10:10 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    Does anybody on the forms know of a program that will fit in the box? I wouldnt mind if I could fit ModMyi in the box.

Well ever since Google+, Facebook, and Twitter updated their apps for the New iPad, nothing fits in that box anymore. Everything is stretched like it has a normal full size window.

Attachment 601243
    Yea, I was wondering the same.

I've been trying lots of sites but they all seem too large, and facebook mobile has some problems occasionally.

I wanted m.guardian.co.uk but they are lazy programmers at the guardian and just left the background blank, instead of being actually white, making it look black on this.

Is there a way to change the colour of the widget background?

EDIT: Reddit fits BUT there is no way to go back so you can't leave a picture.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carwyn View Post
    Yea, I was wondering the same.

I've been trying lots of sites but they all seem too large, and facebook mobile has some problems occasionally.

I wanted m.guardian.co.uk but they are lazy programmers at the guardian and just left the background blank, instead of being actually white, making it look black on this.

Is there a way to change the colour of the widget background?

EDIT: Reddit fits BUT there is no way to go back so you can't leave a picture.
    Thanks for the reply but Reddit is not for me... Might have to actually try a RSS feed and see if that works. Seems Falcon has disappeared

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply but Reddit is not for me... Might have to actually try a RSS feed and see if that works. Seems Falcon has disappeared
    I was more just trying every website that i thought would have a mobile version

I'd assume an RSS would work if the page size is limited to the same size as the facebook mobile app. But unles the feed has a way to link to the original page you'll have to respring everytime you want to go to a new site.

Sorry to double post, but this is a separate issue.

I keep 'crashing' in app's when trying to do multi-touch gestures to open/close/bring up the drawer.

The crash is more a freeze, in which things seem to load on the page if they were getting ready to load before I try multitouch but the screen then goes unresponsive. If I lock the screen and unlock I go to the normal Boxor homepage, and then when I lock the screen and unlock again I'm back to the app I was originally in and can continue to use it properly. This doesn't happen every time.
    Last edited by Carwyn; 07-22-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carwyn View Post
    I was more just trying every website that i thought would have a mobile version

I'd assume an RSS would work if the page size is limited to the same size as the facebook mobile app. But unles the feed has a way to link to the original page you'll have to respring everytime you want to go to a new site.

Sorry to double post, but this is a separate issue.

I keep 'crashing' in app's when trying to do multi-touch gestures to open/close/bring up the drawer.

The crash is more a freeze, in which things seem to load on the page if they were getting ready to load before I try multitouch but the screen then goes unresponsive. If I lock the screen and unlock I go to the normal Boxor homepage, and then when I lock the screen and unlock again I'm back to the app I was originally in and can continue to use it properly. This doesn't happen every time.
    Thats been happening to me a ton of times here lately. I have no idea what it is and often just say screw the theme and go back to the basics where it works. The ceators of themes have been very unresponsive as of late... so this might be the cue to move to another

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey @Falcon212 I'm getting a question mark inside a box where the Live weather widget is. It says New york and the proper degrees but the icon is always just [ ? ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having trouble with the Live Weather Widget. This is a problem that has not been addressed. It says "New York and the right degrees in (Fahrenheit)" but the icon box has just a question mark in it. I NEED HELP PLEASE. any one have suggestions???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcambrelen913 View Post
    I'm having trouble with the Live Weather Widget. This is a problem that has not been addressed. It says "New York and the right degrees in (Fahrenheit)" but the icon box has just a question mark in it. I NEED HELP PLEASE. any one have suggestions???
    Is your Internet connection blocking you? I had the same problem, then fixed it by unblocking my iPad from my router.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Box with question mark where the live weather widget icon should be.
    I have the Wifi version. I don't see how my router can block my iPad. I'm able to use the internet with no problem.. How can I check?

Thanks

Attachment 601243
    I threw Wikipedia in mine... ESPN didn't fit nicely.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcambrelen913 View Post
    I have the Wifi version. I don't see how my router can block my iPad. I'm able to use the internet with no problem.. How can I check?
    Does your router have guest access? That could throw in a question mark. The only other thing that the problem could be is that your internet was down. I am assuming you live a city/suburban area. Just go to a public wifi place and see if the question mark goes away. Message me again with your results.