+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This seems to be Draining my battery. Anyone else having this issue? Furthermore, since installing safari crashes a lot. As in 10 times in the past 5 minutes. (spotify crashed
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Battery and app crashing
    This seems to be Draining my battery. Anyone else having this issue?
    Furthermore, since installing safari crashes a lot. As in 10 times in the past 5 minutes. (spotify crashed once as well as notability)

I'm in the process of uninstalling everything else I dl from Cydia to see if something else in conjunction with Bixar is causing issues...

Any chance on icons for spotify, kindle, comic zone?

Thanks!

I love this theme so far, though may disable the lock screen am finding it a tad confusing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I dont think the theme itself will cause the crashes, it is just a theme (graphically) - it might be caused by the DreamBoard (app that actually loaded the theme) - just my thought

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Falcon - amazing theme! Outstanding work!

I'm kind of a noob so bear with me if this is a dumb question:
    would it be possible to swap out the large facebook widget for an email widget that would mimic the same look/functionality of that on the iphone; or have it act as a live preview into your mailbox and when you tap on an individual email, the full email app would open (just as when you open the mail app).

Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Mmm... because iPad does not have built-in weather app, I didn't include this feature. Let me see what I can do about it

and yes, please send me the cydia account number along with your paypal email receipt
    Yeah, I use Eye-O Weather and that would be perfect.

Also, I switched out the Facebook widget for Wikipedia - is there a way to code the widget area itself with a "pull to refresh" function, in case I want to put something else there? (i.e. ESPN)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339899615.523306.jpg  
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks

Ok done with the icons now I just have to fix my rotation. I have the feeling I should have done them after I fixed the rotation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339902750.522739.jpg   BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339902761.646641.jpg  

Thanks

I just created an account so I could post this. I bought the ceramic white version and need it to rotate counter clockwise for the case I have. The instructions say I will have a "current-rotate clockwise.plist" but mine says "landscape 2.plist" or something to that effect. When I change it to Current.plist the lockscreen will rotate counter clockwise, but as soon as I unlock it's upside down and won't rotate the right way.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    I just created an account so I could post this. I bought the ceramic white version and need it to rotate counter clockwise for the case I have. The instructions say I will have a "current-rotate clockwise.plist" but mine says "landscape 2.plist" or something to that effect. When I change it to Current.plist the lockscreen will rotate counter clockwise, but as soon as I unlock it's upside down and won't rotate the right way.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Not sure about that one because i have the regular theme not the ceramic white. But I changed my "current-rotate clockwise.plist" and thats what made it rotate the correct way for me. If you change your icons, this is the list you want to change them on, or you will have to do it twice like I did.

Thanks

This is driving me nuts. Inside the Dreamboard folder I have BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White and then BoxorHD.plist, Current-LandscapeMode2.plist and Current.plist. In an effort to figure it out by myself because I'm stubborn, I've renamed the first to to Current.plist and have overwritten the one that was there. Respring and at some point, like I said, the lockscreen will rotate the way I need it to but once I unlock everything is upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    Not sure about that one because i have the regular theme not the ceramic white. But I changed my "current-rotate clockwise.plist" and thats what made it rotate the correct way for me. If you change your icons, this is the list you want to change them on, or you will have to do it twice like I did.

Thanks

Im sure thats it....what your going to have to do is back up the one that says current.plist (all I did was make it BUCurrent.plist) and my Current-Rotate clockwise.plist.... I made that Current.plist....and I was set... I have a cover that opens like a book from left to right like a book opens...and I always keep my home button to the right so, editing that list for icons as well made everything turn out right. Took me a few days to get it, but I got it.....

what you can do is, If you have cyberduck and can ssh to your ipad, copy the complete Boxor HD Retina to a folder on your computer, and that way if you mess up, just replace it with a good copy of the .plist from your computer.......I just made sure when I was editing and things came out right, I replaced the copy on the computer with what I was doing on the ipad, that way if I messed up, I wouldnt have to start all the way over.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Folks, just want to share some of the icons I've created thusfar, and to request a couple as well

BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-comiczeal.pngBoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-constellation.pngBoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-outlook.pngBoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-xbmc.png

Has anyone created any icons for:
    - iFile
    - Springtomize
    - SBSettings

Thanks in advance!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to braintez For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by braintez View Post
    Folks, just want to share some of the icons I've created thusfar, and to request a couple as well

Attachment 592229Attachment 592230Attachment 592231Attachment 592232

Has anyone created any icons for:
    - iFile
    - Springtomize
    - SBSettings

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks for the icons, I have added those to the Library

here's iFile icon, but i cant find high resolution icons for Springtomize and SBSettings

13. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

braintez (06-19-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, Falcon ... Yes, that was my difficulty in creating icons for those 2: finding hi-res images.
    Will see what I can find on the web.

Looking forward to the porting of your other themes ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have been loving this theme and the ability to customize it. The only problem I have came across is no big icon for Mobile Terminal. Could someone please make a big icon for Mobile Terminal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Made my own Hi-Res icons for SBSettings and Springtomize. Also created an alternate Facebook icon.

BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-facebook.pngBoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-sbsettings.pngBoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-springtomize.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to braintez For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fsdfgasgfisd View Post
    I have been loving this theme and the ability to customize it. The only problem I have came across is no big icon for Mobile Terminal. Could someone please make a big icon for Mobile Terminal?
    Here ya go

Quote Originally Posted by braintez View Post
    Made my own Hi-Res icons for SBSettings and Springtomize. Also created an alternate Facebook icon.

Attachment 592499Attachment 592500Attachment 592501
    Thanks ! added to Icon Library

19. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

fsdfgasgfisd (06-20-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you! I have one other question about the facebook widget. I have taken it off my screen since I have no use for it, but when I touch where it once was semi transparent black bars appear. How would I get rid of those?

I could take picture showing it, if you want to see it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fsdfgasgfisd View Post
    Thank you! I have one other question about the facebook widget. I have taken it off my screen since I have no use for it, but when I touch where it once was semi transparent black bars appear. How would I get rid of those?

I could take picture showing it, if you want to see it.
    Could you please take a picture and post it here ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-0620120846.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here you go.
    http://i.imgur.com/Wr3XH.jpg

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast