+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
me too, I know... I know... patience But I am so anxious to install this kick butt theme!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    me too, I know... I know... patience But I am so anxious to install this kick butt theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't have much time... lol

I leave for two months on Saturday for RIMPAC with HMCS Ottawa (Canadian Navy)

Thanks

well for some reason I cant seem to upload the photos as images or attachments to show you what im talking about.

I have the facebook widget url changed to twitter. But just like facebook the data inside the box is too big and you have to scroll left or right to see everything in landscape and its much worse in protrait. I have the boxes you made for the regular theme with twitter at the bottom but have yet to figure out how to replace my facebook border with the ones you made for twitter. Is there some coding I need to change to make the data fit inside the box correctly.

Also wanted to show you in the pictures.....I set my wallpaper to the bench under the tree with grass and everytime I respring it takes me to this rainbow one. How do I get one wallpaper to stick and not change?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Donated
    Thanks for the hard work

sent email to you with transaction id waiting patiently for theme =D

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    Man ..this theme is so so crisp and clean ..its unreal.....this new ipad makes everything more vibrant. Once I totally figure out the settings and how to change things.....its going to be the bomb....

Like I have stated before....im only running this theme and the bookshelf
    glad you like it buddy, post some screenshots once you have customize it

Quote Originally Posted by crazypills77 View Post
    if i donate, i can get the theme early? i dont know how transactions work outside of cydia. im interested in the ceramic white version
    This is only the black version and yes, you can get it early if you purchase via paypal from the first post

Quote Originally Posted by _pank View Post
    Me too! Great theme and I can't wait to get my hands on this... Full Geekout in affect

Item Title: Boxor HD iPad (Retina)
    Date: Jun 13, 2012
    Time: 18:00:45 CDT

Email pank@pank****s.com

Thanks so much for this awesome theme! :0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallaide View Post
    I donated through Pay Pal but have yet to get any emails or notifications...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPibb View Post
    Thanks for the hard work

sent email to you with transaction id waiting patiently for theme =D
    sent ! with thanks !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

_pank (06-13-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well for some reason I cant seem to upload the photos as images or attachments to show you what im talking about.

I have the facebook widget url changed to twitter. But just like facebook the data inside the box is too big and you have to scroll left or right to see everything in landscape and its much worse in protrait. I have the boxes you made for the regular theme with twitter at the bottom but have yet to figure out how to replace my facebook border with the ones you made for twitter. Is there some coding I need to change to make the data fit inside the box correctly.

Also wanted to show you in the pictures.....I set my wallpaper to the bench under the tree with grass and everytime I respring it takes me to this rainbow one. How do I get one wallpaper to stick and not change?
    upload it on http://img.ur and upload the code from

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ben80 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

Thanks

...Is there some coding I need to change to make the data fit inside the box correctly.

That is how twitter for mobile works for some reasons, it works differently like facebook and some other websites.

For your problem about the wallpaper not being saved, you might wat to try this method to fix it. scroll down to the Note

Thanks

Falcon or anyone, can I request for DrawSomething icon !? Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ben80 (06-13-2012)

Thanks

Let's see if these work

Last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339644537.783718.jpg   BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339644792.956677.jpg  

Thanks

That thing happened to me as well, i don't think falcon can do anything about it

Edit: thanks for the icon, falcon !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm trying to change the default mail to open gmail however it doesn't seem to want to work. Also there are two different instances of the code, which one do I change or is it both?

(Update) I figured it out! Apparently it's caps sensitive and the G in Gmail was capitalized.
    Last edited by Kallaide; 06-14-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kallaide View Post
    I'm trying to change the default mail to open gmail however it doesn't seem to want to work. Also there are two different instances of the code, which one do I change or is it both?

(Update) I figured it out! Apparently it's caps sensitive and the G in Gmail was capitalized.
    I'm glad you figured that out. To answer your questions, BigIcons on portrait and landscape mode has different code, you can actually edit it to have different set of icons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    That is how twitter for mobile works for some reasons, it works differently like facebook and some other websites.

For your problem about the wallpaper not being saved, you might wat to try this method to fix it. scroll down to the Note
    Thanks Falcon, that worked like a charm. My wallpaper is saved....for some reason the folder was at 755...made it 777 and it was good to go.

Need to trouble you or the community for a couple of bigicons and ask you for a Google+ frame to replace my facebook frame. I have google+ running instead of facebook....twitter just wouldnt work the way I wanted it to with fitting in the box.

BigIcons: ProTube

Thanks

Thanks Falcon, that worked like a charm. My wallpaper is saved....for some reason the folder was at 755...made it 777 and it was good to go.

Need to trouble you or the community for a couple of bigicons and ask you for a Google+ frame to replace my facebook frame. I have google+ running instead of facebook....twitter just wouldnt work the way I wanted it to with fitting in the box.

BigIcons: ProTube
    Here ya go

19. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (06-14-2012)

Thanks

Damn your fast....thanks Falcon....This is looking fantastic....will have the page done in a few...soon as I change this frame over ....and Where to I place them in the folders?

Nevermind..I found it

Thanks again Falcon

Ok got the portrait good to go. As soon as I rotate all the default icons come back. I know it has something to do with the counter clockwise plist

And one more Icon Please.....LinkedIn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339667005.362977.jpg   BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339667208.008394.jpg  
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 06-14-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks

Damn your fast....thanks Falcon....This is looking fantastic....will have the page done in a few...soon as I change this frame over ....and Where to I place them in the folders?

Nevermind..I found it

Thanks again Falcon

Ok got the portrait good to go. As soon as I rotate all the default icons come back. I know it has something to do with the counter clockwise plist

And one more Icon Please.....LinkedIn
    Here's the icon

make sure to edit the current.plist from the iPad, when you transfer the original, all changes will be overwritten

Thanks

Thanks for the Icon. I thought I was just updating the Current.plist....When I did the trick to make the rotation go clockwise, and renamed it, there went that counter clockwise plist, now all I have is the plist. Which I think im to sleepy cause I got the first five icons to change and cant seem to change the rest....and my settings return to default as soon as I rotate to landscape.....grrrr...I will just have to get a few and go back at it in a few hours.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Wow....

I have always been sceptical of dream-board but this has made me change my mind.

Might have to put it on the iPhone too!

Is there a way of having the portrait mode the other way round?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome job, falcon ... installed it this morning and have tweaking it since ...

For the curious: is there a way to modify the Facebook widget to display Notifications (or something else non-social-media)?

I tried looking for some http (non-java, non-flash) links to place in the widget but nothing would load. Does anyone have a list of possible entries that could replace facebook i.e. espn sport scores or bbc news, etc? I think the bookshelf theme had a RSS widget, even that would suffice.

Thanks in advance!!