Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)

cool....can we pay now or do we have to wait for cydia?........and is BookShelf going to be done for the iPad 3 as well......

Icons? submit form, or just ask? You have a ton already done in photobucket, but I think all those are for iPad 2 and wouldnt work right?....I am sure I will need to donate a little more than the required donation for the theme.....I dont mind ..the themes are fantastic and worth it....

its several other themes already done on winterboard for the New iPad 3 and Cydia has yet to make a category for iPad 3 Themes HD.....all they have is iPad SD 1/2. But those I think you can download straight from the creator
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 06-12-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    cool....can we pay now or do we have to wait for cydia?........and is BookShelf going to be done for the iPad 3 as well......

Icons? submit form, or just ask? You have a ton already done in photobucket, but I think all those are for iPad 2 and wouldnt work right?....I am sure I will need to donate a little more than the required donation for the theme.....I dont mind ..the themes are fantastic and worth it....

its several other themes already done on winterboard for the New iPad 3 and Cydia has yet to make a category for iPad 3 Themes HD.....all they have is iPad SD 1/2. But those I think you can download straight from the creator
    Let's wait until the theme live on cydia, I will make sure to let you guys know here you can just post the request here, and yes the icons in photobucket is no longer able to use on iPad3 due to low resolution

Thanks for the quick response Falcon. Still waiting on the answer for you updating bookshelf. I would love to have both for my iPad. I would love to piss off the folks with a kindlefire

Thanks for the quick response Falcon. Still waiting on the answer for you updating bookshelf. I would love to have both for my iPad. I would love to piss off the folks with a kindlefire
    haha, its on my list but it will take awhile thought

I just bought the non-retina version thinking it was the correct one =(. I guess it's my fault for not correctly reading...

All good Falcon. No telling when the folks at Cydia will get this going. They say they update every two weeks. But from seeing no IPad 3 folder listed and knowing there are three other winterboard themes still from last week not posted, I won't hold my breath looking for it this week.

Thanks again

All good Falcon. No telling when the folks at Cydia will get this going. They say they update every two weeks. But from seeing no IPad 3 folder listed and knowing there are three other winterboard themes still from last week not posted, I won't hold my breath looking for it this week.

Thanks again
    Mmmm... is that so ? the last time I submitted theme, it took about 3 days. For the time being, I have put the link to purchase on first post I will take it down once its live on Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by skolpo View Post
    I just bought the non-retina version thinking it was the correct one =(. I guess it's my fault for not correctly reading...
    Forward me your PayPal receipt to me ([email protected]) - I will send you a copy of Retina version

Donation sent looking forward to receiving theme
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Falcon, I just purchase the theme, please send me the theme ASAP !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ben80 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

Thanks bro loving it so far. Is there a way I can remove the pinned apps area and put in another widget?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Thanks bro loving it so far. Is there a way I can remove the pinned apps area and put in another widget?
    It is possible, but it will need extra coding, with all the animation and everything, it'll take time, but it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Mmmm... is that so ? the last time I submitted theme, it took about 3 days. For the time being, I have put the link to purchase on first post I will take it down once its live on Cydia

Forward me your PayPal receipt to me ([email protected]) - I will send you a copy of Retina version

Paid....Just sent the info. I wanted to add more but havent used paypal that much so i just left it at that price. Send me a link to adjust the amount and I have not problem with adding a little extra. I have quite a few Icons on a list I would like you to make. I did download the ones I needed off the link from the first page.
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 06-13-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Paid....Just sent the info. I wanted to add more but havent used paypal that much so i just left it at that price. Send me a link to adjust the amount and I have not problem with adding a little extra. I have quite a few Icons on a list I would like you to make. I did download the ones I needed off the link from the first page.
    dont worry about it and btw for some reason, I couldn't make a donation button. Let me know what do you think about the theme, Thanks !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (06-13-2012)

dont worry about it and btw for some reason, I couldn't make a donation button. Let me know what do you think about the theme, Thanks !

Man ..this theme is so so crisp and clean ..its unreal.....this new ipad makes everything more vibrant. Once I totally figure out the settings and how to change things.....its going to be the bomb....

Like I have stated before....im only running this theme and the bookshelf

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MOFOSHO For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

I sent sent some dough :-)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Altimax98 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

if i donate, i can get the theme early? i dont know how transactions work outside of cydia. im interested in the ceramic white version

sent bro !
    Me too! Great theme and I can't wait to get my hands on this... Full Geekout in affect

Item Title: Boxor HD iPad (Retina)
    Date: Jun 13, 2012
    Time: 18:00:45 CDT

Email pank@pank****s.com

Thanks so much for this awesome theme! :0)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to _pank For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-13-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I donated through Pay Pal but have yet to get any emails or notifications...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast