Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The text that says facebook is actually part of the widget fram which in return is part of a picture. You could request new widget frame with the name of the site you changed it to or use the blank frame already avalible on this forum. The ability to add a photo slide or website would require you to program a new widget to take it place. The creator could assist you, Just ask him.

Got the theme and it looks amazing. Very well done and thank you.

I do have one issue though; every time I try to change the icons on the lock screen, winterboard crashes and nothing saves. It happens after I select the new icon I want there. I've tried switching back and forth between themes and rebooting my iPad 3, but it still crashes every time. Is this issue known and/or is there a fix for this?

Default Landscape mode
    Hello, i struggle with make 16th BIG icon work on landscape mode, i cant get it to work. only works on horizontal.
    Any suggestions what might be wrong? i followed the instructions given that: i can use use the same code for both orientation.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry to bug, I searched this thread and the non retina boxor thread to see if there is a solution to the lock screen issue? I have it off but was wondering if there was a plan to get it working?

Awesome theme btw.

Hey everyone, this is the first time I join a forum and wanted to see if it was possible to get rid of the Facebook widget and expand the "pinned apps" instead. I'm willing to donate to anyone that is able to assist me (especially to the developer of this amazing theme).

Requesting icons for jukebeat, reflec beat+ and twitch.

Thanks

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910