View Poll Results: Price?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free!

    36 67.92%
  • $1.99

    17 32.08%
+ Reply
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 187

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Guys... why so quiet? no interesting updates for this theme?
...
  1. #161
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Guys...

    why so quiet? no interesting updates for this theme?

  2. #162
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    Don't worry we are all checking for your updates keep up the good work !
    [CENTER]

  3. #163
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm a huge fan of your theme. Thanks a lot. I hope you have a next release soon with new functions :
    - live title
    - rotation
    - email live for yahoo account
    - ability to change large title in edit mode
    - ability to add more apps (large or small title) in edit mode

  4. #164
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    this thread is getting boring! Come on new updates! running out of icons for apps!

  5. #165
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Actually I quit, now i am going to winpad 8, it's much better in my opinion bye!
    Last edited by KernelPad; 06-06-2012 at 02:45 AM.

  6. #166
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Guys, just to inform everyone, I'll be stopping development of the current version of iMetro. I've come to too many road blocks and workarounds to the point where things are no longer efficient or in working order. It's built in a bad way and lacks true integration with iOS. In order to make this theme properly I cannot continue to use DreamBoard as the theming engine. In the late future there will be a new version of iMetro built to run directly on top of iOS. A true Windows 8 experience coded from scratch and integrates directly into the OS, even replacing the standard iOS system apps to extend the experience even further.
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  7. #167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    Wow that's great news

  8. #168
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    Wow that's great news
    I can't tell, is that sarcastic? xD
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  9. #169
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    It's not the Winpad 8 theme on this thread is quite awesome too. But if you are going to port windows 8 in a serious way, that could be awesome. But something that wouldn't be so great is that if you integrate it so much that we can go back to stock UI, like with dreamboard
    [CENTER]

  10. #170
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    It's not the Winpad 8 theme on this thread is quite awesome too. But if you are going to port windows 8 in a serious way, that could be awesome. But something that wouldn't be so great is that if you integrate it so much that we can go back to stock UI, like with dreamboard
    No need to worry. You would be allowed to go back to stock UI at any time.
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  11. #171
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    So that's great good luck then ! And if you need a clockwork for a Lockscreen.. Just take it Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired
    [CENTER]

  12. #172
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    So that's great good luck then ! And if you need a clockwork for a Lockscreen.. Just take it Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired
    Thanks, looks great
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  13. #173
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    Oh and by the way, perhaps you could help me here...
    For the Lockscreen clock I'm using a font that look a bit like metro one, called Heiti.
    I donwloaded metro font called SegoeWP and added it with iFile in /System/Library/Fonts/cache. It's a .ttf file
    Here is the line of code where I changed the font so I wrote SegoeWP instead of Heiti TC

    border-style: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: relative;
    font-family: Heiti TC;
    text-shadow: 0.5em 0.5em 0.0em rgba(255,254,255,0.7);
    text-transform: capitalize;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    word-spacing: 2px;

    But it didn't worked. It works with arial etc, but not with the font I added. Did I pasted it in the wrong folder ? How can I resolve this ?

  14. #174
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    It's not really the place to ask but the answer is simple. Include the font file in the same place as the CSS/HTML file. Then reference it directly like I did in iMetro for live tiles
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  15. #175
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
    It's not really the place to ask but the answer is simple. Include the font file in the same place as the CSS/HTML file. Then reference it directly like I did in iMetro for live tiles
    Why haven't I though to that before.. Thanks man ! Keep up the good work, and take care to inform us on the progress of your theme !
    [CENTER]

  16. #176
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
    Guys, just to inform everyone, I'll be stopping development of the current version of iMetro. I've come to too many road blocks and workarounds to the point where things are no longer efficient or in working order. It's built in a bad way and lacks true integration with iOS. In order to make this theme properly I cannot continue to use DreamBoard as the theming engine. In the late future there will be a new version of iMetro built to run directly on top of iOS. A true Windows 8 experience coded from scratch and integrates directly into the OS, even replacing the standard iOS system apps to extend the experience even further.
    THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!! Can't wait to see it and if you want any help with graphics i'll throw my hand in there i can't wait to see this happen.

  17. #177
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm watching all three of the windows 8 themes, I've favored yours minus the all app view and a few other small things. Looking forward to your overhaul though will be checking in often thanks for your hard work!

  18. #178
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPibb View Post
    I'm watching all three of the windows 8 themes, I've favored yours minus the all app view and a few other small things. Looking forward to your overhaul though will be checking in often thanks for your hard work!
    I know there's windpad8 for ipad but whats the other windows 8 theme for ipad

  19. #179
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Metro ultimate... It's on the forums but not released yet.. I don't know much about it but it looks like it could be promising. Im just looking forward to one working smoothly on retina iPad, I love the tile interface

  20. #180
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Unhappy Is there any chance you could continue this theme?
    I've been using this theme for months and I'm still interest in this theme even I have problem with rotate. So I'm begging u to continue working on this theme

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts