Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free!

36 67.92%
  • $1.99

17 32.08%
+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have finished working with some of them and I might show you guys today.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

I have finished working with some of them and I might show you guys today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (08-09-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cracking keep it mate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to djphoto For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (03-22-2012)

Thanks

Just made a few more icons for my own games, tell me some more games so I can make them for you guys.

Thanks

The time has come! I will be uploading every single icon I made but it says 15 per post so here is the First 15!!

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-acer.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-flickr.png
    iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-firefox.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-evernote.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-dropbox.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-dell.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-cnn.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-calculator.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-bluetooth.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-bing.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-apple.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-android.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-amazon.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-adobe-reader.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-gmail.png

here's another!

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-chrome.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-microsoft-office.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-live-mail.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-itunes.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-intel.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-imovie.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-hulu.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-hotmail.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-translate.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-picasa.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-music.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-earth.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-google-blogger.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-myspace.png

and..

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-new-york-times.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-utorrent.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-ubuntu.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-twitter.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-steam.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-spotify.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-skype.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-skydrive.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-rss-feed.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-quicktime.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-pandora.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-opera.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-open-office.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-netflix.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-vimeo.png

last but not the least!

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-windows-media-player.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-windows-store.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-wikipedia.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-vmware.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-wordpress.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-yahoo-.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-youtube.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-zune.png

I know they don't have names on but that's the best I can do.. so tell me what you guys think and tell me more games!! Have Fun!
    Last edited by KernelPad; 03-21-2012 at 01:04 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

Adiliyo (03-24-2012), cavman2004 (03-29-2012), LogitechDude (08-09-2012)

Thanks

I know there are not all apps but it's worth a try
    Last edited by KernelPad; 04-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this theme is GORGEOUS.

i cannot express enough how great of a job you are doing!

i haven't been back into the themeing game for a while now so please pardon my ignorance, but if i want to add/change the icons for apps that haven't been themed yet, how do i go about doing so? (aside from creating the image and dropping it into the icons folder)

next to the pretty metro icons you've made, the standard iOS icons look so ugly! :P
    Last edited by Adiliyo; 03-22-2012 at 04:16 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adiliyo For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (03-22-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here's a few icons i made in case anyone wants to use them

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-adobe-ideas.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-angry-birds-sp.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-bofa.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-contre-jour.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-deliveries.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-draw-some.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-infinityblade2.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-itunes-u.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-me-infiltrator.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-me3-datapad.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-whale-trail.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-zinio.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adiliyo For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (03-29-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here's a few more i assembled.

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-sworcery.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-anomally-hd.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-batman.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-ck-zombies.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-cut-buttons.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-distro.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-eufloria-hd.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-flixster.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-gta-ctw.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-gta3.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-imdb.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-itv-shows-hd.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-jetpack.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-jurassic-park-2.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-paper-toss.png

Thanks

moved the edit button as every time I pressed it settings was just keep opening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332549595.863280.jpg  
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

Green Apple
    Thanks

Guys, this is fantastic! All the icons I'm seeing here are absolutely amazing! Right... About the update..

It's been a long time since I worked on iMetro and i'll be returning shortly, when I come home on the 3rd/4th of April. I'll be releasing the latest update which will be bug fixed for all the Live Tiles. What it won't feature right now is the rotation ability, which I know is a wanted feature. Not to worry though, updates will continue from then on to add these features!

The past month or so has been pretty busy, with my Uni coming to an end shortly I have lots of work to get in. I;m on spring break now for 3 weeks so I can get lots of this done.

The new update will come in the form of V1.0, officially out of Beta state! I haven't decided whether this version should be a paid product from now on, or whether to keep it free for a while longer. I'll decide later, but it *will* be a paid product in the future, most definitely after adding the rotation feature.

Once again, great icons that have been posted here. Keep up the great work. If everyone is in agreement I will include these icons packaged with the official release in a separate folder for everyone else to use. Also, thanks to the guys that spoke to me on Twitter @linkandzelda137.

So, here's a question for everyone. What do YOU want to see as a Live Tile?

~Link
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

nice theme you have here mate !!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Link excellent to see you getting back to it glad ya gonna add the other icons to it.
    Respect

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just downloaded Beta 7 and I just wanted you to know exactly how much I'm loving this theme: you single-handedly convinced me to sign up for an account just so I could post to this forum and tell you how much I love this theme.

I started running the Windows 8 Consumer Preview on mynon-touch-enabled PC specifically so I could remote desktop from my iPad and iPhone to see how it worked on a mobile platform, which obviously wasn't a flawless plan. You, however, have created a theme that I think is at least on par with, if not better, than what Windows 8 will feel like on a touchscreen device (better because its on an iPad and still running iOS =D).

I mostly download themes that have been near-finished or dropped by other people, since I like working on themes but am not yet skilled enough to built one from the ground up, so it's nice to have a Beta product with which you give us the freedom, instructions and tools (aka, the beautiful icons) to let us tweak it to our preferences.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, this is just so great. I will be sure to post comments and questions as I try out the theme even further. Admittingly, I didn't get to play around too much before I decided that I HAD to drop everything and write you. So this'll be a fun day!
    Last edited by Junkdumpster; 03-31-2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Typo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm having problems with the live email tile, if anyone can throw in their two cents. It's half working, in the way that it's showing a number in the lower right-hand corner whenever I get a new email, but the only other content in the tile is a message that says "if you see this text, please report it".

So this is me reporting it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You need to have 6 or more emails

Thanks

awesome work guys! you'll be seeing some more excellent game tiles soon! from me

Thanks

I've made a lot of small and large game tiles, any suggestions for games! I'll be uploading them soon!

[EDIT]
    As I said game tiles (large) for imetro, more will be coming up, and again tell me some suggestions of games!

iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-angrys-birds-space.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-asphalt-6.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-backstab.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-cubemen.pngiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-infinity-blade-2.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-modern-combat-3.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-osmos-hd.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-rr2-hd.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-smash-cops.png iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-tintin.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-touchgrind-bmx.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-water.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-world-goo.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-temple-run-.png

Click to enlarge ^
    Last edited by KernelPad; 04-02-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Added Temple Run

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here is the small game tiles!
    iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-boost-2.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-fibble-hd.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-flightctrl-hd.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-galaxy-fire-2.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-gta-3.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-islash-hd.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-minecraft.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-n.o.v.-2.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-realracing-2-hd.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-slice-.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-tintin.jpg iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-tinywings.jpgiMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-touchgrind-bmx.png iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]-wheres-my-water.jpg

More game and app names will be appreciated!
    Here's my Twitter: @KernelPad
    Last edited by KernelPad; 04-02-2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Added Twitter

26. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job with this I can code animated live tiles or cubes by request if anyone has any ideas

Thanks

Be prepared to see more large game tiles!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast