View Poll Results: Price?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free!

36 67.92%
  • $1.99

17 32.08%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]

Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
    It's really great I'm having a lot of fun playing it!

Also I think I've decided.. I will make an iPhone version of iMetro at some point.
    Hey already have one called: Metro 8 but it doesn't have any live tiles so that would be awesome!

Any update on the live weather tile? I'm really enjoying the theme as it currently is but really looking forward to the other tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by rokindeez View Post
    Hey already have one called: Metro 8 but it doesn't have any live tiles so that would be awesome!
    I saw that one but potentially thinking of making it WP7 styled. It would just lack some features what OS7 has... Haven't really decided yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Any update on the live weather tile? I'm really enjoying the theme as it currently is but really looking forward to the other tiles.
    Weather tile is 100% finished and I'm *stuck* on the Calendar tile right now.
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to linkandzelda For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-26-2012)

Hey I made an account on here just to say how awesome it is! I can't wait until all issues with it are fixed. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but when I go to use the large icon psd, the font used in it is not one I have. Can you please tell me what the font is so I can download it? Other than that, pretty awesome theme. I am going to try and make icons for most of my main apps if I can.

Also, I have noticed instabilities related to apps when using dreamboard. Apps such as fruit ninja will crash when starting a new game, but only if I am running a dreamboard theme. Can anyone help with this?

Also, if you want, I can attach icons to my post in here when ever I make them. Here is an icon for the xbox app I made:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-xbox-live.png  
    Last edited by Cryptokid; 02-27-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptokid View Post
    Hey I made an account on here just to say how awesome it is! I can't wait until all issues with it are fixed. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but when I go to use the large icon psd, the font used in it is not one I have. Can you please tell me what the font is so I can download it? Other than that, pretty awesome theme. I am going to try and make icons for most of my main apps if I can.

Also, I have noticed instabilities related to apps when using dreamboard. Apps such as fruit ninja will crash when starting a new game, but only if I am running a dreamboard theme. Can anyone help with this?

Also, if you want, I can attach icons to my post in here when ever I make them. Here is an icon for the xbox app I made:
    Great tile there! Good job. The missing font is named Segoe UI. Not sure what to say regarding the Dreamboard error, perhaps try a full restore?

I also apologise everyone for the lack of updates. I've been busy with Uni over the past few days as well as the Vita. I'm hoping to get back to work on iMetro shortly!
    My Themes:

Just a small update, but I'e managed to get a "useful" Calendar RSS feed which works with Google Calendar. The setup method is going to be very long though!
    My Themes:

Ladys and gentlemen, I present, a Live Calendar Tile in iMetro Update 8!

This is the last of the Live Calendar tiles I planned to make. But! I will take requests for live tiles if anyone wants me to try my hand at a tile of your choice.

So it seems the feature that's most needed is the ability to rotate the theme. So I guess i'll work on that next.
    My Themes:

Looks great. Love the live weather tile and the calendar. Once you get the rotation done this will be perfect.

Is it possible for the mail tile to launch Gmail instead of the native mail app?

Quote Originally Posted by mattsop View Post
    Is it possible for the mail tile to launch Gmail instead of the native mail app?
    Yes it is. You will need to search the theme.plist for "mail" and then change the identifier to the full Gmail app.
    My Themes:

Are there plans for a lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Are there plans for a lockscreen?
    Yep there will definitely be a lock screen, as that's how i plan to fix the timing issues with the Live Tiles.
    My Themes:

excellent theme mate love it i have a problem with the mail client live tile though it says if i see this text report it i have set it up as instructed but still doesnt work on the live tile part

Quote Originally Posted by djphoto View Post
    excellent theme mate love it i have a problem with the mail client live tile though it says if i see this text report it i have set it up as instructed but still doesnt work on the live tile part
    I think he said it only shows unread emails and you have to have 6 or more to show.

Default Mail
    Randomly enough it worked this morning for some reason so I'll shut me mouth lol

Just checking in to see if there's any progress on another update for this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NEW! 63 Small Tiles!!!
    Hi! Just joined today, I had a little chat with LinkandZelda and he said come to this forum. So I am here because I wanted to show you guys my work on the small tiles for iMetro Windows 8 (iPad). Well here is a preview of 63 of them, Tell me what you guys think. I didn't upload it individually because I think it still needs a little bit of work, and sorry I had to break it down.
    -preview-2.png -preview-1.png -preview-3.png
    Click on Them, There are 3 previews! ^^^
    Last edited by KernelPad; 03-17-2012 at 03:07 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (08-09-2012)

Excellent icons there mate I have done a couple and when I can be arsed to upload em I shall lol so can't wait for the lockscreen

21. The Following User Says Thank You to djphoto For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (03-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

I will attach the icons separately so people can use them, when I finish working on them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (08-09-2012)

awesome theme... if i had an Ipad i would definitely download this

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast