View Poll Results: Price?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free!

36 67.92%
  • $1.99

17 32.08%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]

Default all app view
    Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
    I know how to get the icon overlay to work. I built each icon giving people the choice whether they wanted to use a transparent Icon in the Icons folder and apply a background, or to use 1 icon. Eventually I'll detail it but it's probably better to use the Icon Template I made.

That means it's taking longer to load the Gmail feed than it did on my internet. Something I need to look into as the Icon should be tweaked so you never see that text.

Wo what lol. Did you do any modifications to the theme.plist? And can anyone else confirm it being like this?

No, I haven't touch the theme.plist.

Quote Originally Posted by Makproductions06 View Post
    No, I haven't touch the theme.plist.
    Right now I can't think of an explanation except for there being a current.plist in use?
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

Bug: I have 2 unread emails and the Mail tile will not bring in the mails. I'll work on fixing that..
    My Themes:

Yeah. I was getting the same thing on the mail... Also, I dont have a current.plist in my folder... so I have no Idea what would change my all apps to be sideways...

Yeah. I was getting the same thing on the mail... Also, I dont have a current.plist in my folder... so I have no Idea what would change my all apps to be sideways...
    I have 7 unread mails now and its working lol. And how many apps do you have installed roughly?
    My Themes:

Default Apps section
    I have about 165 apps installed....

Also, my twitter app. It is not showing anything up. not even undefined. Just the blue box with the bird. Facebook seems to work nicely.

and now i'm getting the mail bug of "if you see this text...."

I have about 165 apps installed....

Also, my twitter app. It is not showing anything up. not even undefined. Just the blue box with the bird. Facebook seems to work nicely.

and now i'm getting the mail bug of "if you see this text...."
    Did you follow the instructions exactly for Twitter?
    My Themes:

Did you follow the instructions exactly for Twitter?
    Yes, I just re-did it and same thing..

Can you PM me your widget.js file so I can take a look? I know it has a password but, nothing else i can do without seeing it.
    My Themes:

I downloaded the latest beta and set up the live tiles, the twitter is working fine, the mail is showing the same as everyone elses. The facebook isnt showing anything up, maybe im doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    I downloaded the latest beta and set up the live tiles, the twitter is working fine, the mail is showing the same as everyone elses. The facebook isnt showing anything up, maybe im doing something wrong.
    Mail will show only unread emails, and what appears to be if you have more than 7. It's a known bug but it will always only show unread ones. As for Facebook, it's simply get the RSS feed and put it in. Make sure it's a http:// address too.
    My Themes:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to linkandzelda For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-18-2012)

Mail will show only unread emails, and what appears to be if you have more than 7. It's a known bug but it will always only show unread ones. As for Facebook, it's simply get the RSS feed and put it in. Make sure it's a http:// address too.
    Nevermind i got it. Had a space after the link. got it now. Do you have plans to show the news feed in the live tile? I know in OS7 they had a live tile with the news feed that used rss to pull the feed.

Hey, I installed the new release, I can't find the charm menu? To find my apps... sorry if it's obvious to see.? And plus is it normal to have no icons under the pictures tile?? thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babat View Post
    Hey, I installed the new release, I can't find the charm menu? To find my apps... sorry if it's obvious to see.? And plus is it normal to have no icons under the pictures tile?? thanks!!!!
    All you have to do is tap at the botton of the screen. Or slide.

Also, I have a problem with some pictures in the pictures icon, some of them are vertical and others horizontal

Also, I have a problem with some pictures in the pictures icon, some of them are vertical and others horizontal
    I believe thats the way its supposed to be. Its always been that way for me.

ok thanks for your answers, love the theme keep up good work linkandzelda

Is there a way to set it so when you scroll so far on the screen the start type changes? Would java apply? So like you can set up sections.
    Last edited by Makproductions06; 02-18-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Nevermind i got it. Had a space after the link. got it now. Do you have plans to show the news feed in the live tile? I know in OS7 they had a live tile with the news feed that used rss to pull the feed.
    I wanted to do this but I haven't found a way to do it, as Facebook seems to have closed the feeds down and none of them worked when I tried the various "RSS News Feed" apps...

No pictures? Under? Please can you be a little more specific? Thanks.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Is there a way to set it so when you scroll so far on the screen the start type changes? Would java apply? So like you can set up sections.
    Java? I don't think so. But that's a good idea. "Start" "Apps" and "Games". I can put it on the list for todo.

Well, I started the Weather tile earlier today and it's coming on pretty well. I'll hopefully have it finished by tomorrow if i don't have any work stopping me!
    My Themes:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to linkandzelda For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-18-2012)

when i install the theme, it doesn't show up in dreamboard

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast