View Poll Results: Price?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free!

36 67.92%
  • $1.99

17 32.08%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]

my live photo tile still doesn't work. i have followed your instructions. i copied the downloaded album.html to the imetro/html/photos folder. anyone help me please. thanks a lot! D

Facebook.html shows up the msg. Google feed API error: feed could not be loaded. What does this mean? Thanks for your help.

Default Still there?
    Hi,

I was wondering if you are or are planning to work on a better version of this theme. Is great as it is right now, but since you stopped working on it, we're missing great features from other themes, most notably a lock screen. Another amazing feature to implement would be an easier way to edit large tiles. If you are actively working on this now, (which would be GREAT!) Try to let us know.

Thanks.

Hey guys, it's been a while since I was around here. Last time I said I was going to work on a better and upgraded version of this theme. Well, things happened and my life moved on and now I'm back to say that I'll no longer be continuing development of this. I know most people have probably forgotten about it and moved on to other themes, but I felt that I needed to make a post confirming it.

If anyone wants to continue the project then please go ahead and download everything and continue working on it. Maybe nobody wants to do that, but they can if they want.

Thanks guys for the support you gave me.
    Linkandzelda
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linkandzelda For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (04-10-2013), Silverado1987 (04-09-2013)

Hi! I am relatively new to DreamBoard, but I followed all the instructions, and placed iMetro in my DreamBoard folder, but it won't appear. Any help would be great, have a nice day!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILaffey View Post
    Hi! I am relatively new to DreamBoard, but I followed all the instructions, and placed iMetro in my DreamBoard folder, but it won't appear. Any help would be great, have a nice day!
    Did you respring ?

Btw, iMetro doesn't work with IOS 6 anymore.
    Last edited by lacsap65; 05-11-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    Did you respring ?

Btw, iMetro doesn't work with IOS 6 anymore.
    Yes I have resprung multiple times. I am using the original iPad that was on 5.1.1 before I jailbroke it.

This is what my DreamBoard folder looks like:

Sorry to be needing others to hold my hand, I just want to get this working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -capture.png  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910