Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap to Unlock iOS 5

Default Tap to Unlock iOS 5
    I created a Tap to Unlock for iPad 1 and iPad 2 on iOS 5 because Cydia doesn't have any. The default version is in Cydia right now and the transparent version is on its way. Search Tap to Unlock iPad iOS 5 in Cydia.

Default-

Transparent-

-taptounlockp.png

Follow @Max_Kas on twitter. I give away a lot of LockScreens and other themes of the sort for free.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-02-2012 at 07:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

antixian (05-26-2012)

when can we get an update for ipad3 as i installed this latest version and it doesnt work for me on ipad3.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by antixian View Post
    when can we get an update for ipad3 as i installed this latest version and it doesnt work for me on ipad3.

thanks.
    I don't have an iPad 3 to make it on. So it's only iPad 1 and 2.

i installed it and tried to see how you did it but didnt see any code or anything that seemed like the meat of how it works so i was unable to try and translate to ipad3.

would be a nice feature if this can be possible.

i've also been working on a lockscreen theme for ipad3 and have been trying to get the html elements to reposition based on the orientation of the screen. i have this working successfully when i load the html/javascript in safari but when i make the lockscreen the onorientationchange seems to have no value and doesn't get fired when you rotate the ipad around.

would love to get that working on the actual lockscreen.