+ Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Aspire iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Great theme! I tried a number of times to respring using the sbsettings aspire theme and it just hangs. Anyone else having that issue?
...
  1. #181
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    Great theme! I tried a number of times to respring using the sbsettings aspire theme and it just hangs. Anyone else having that issue?

  2. #182
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    It's not the theme it seems to be a bug with ios5
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  3. #183
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    Thanks. I only used one other theme on my iPad on iOS 5 and didn't have that problem.

  4. #184
    zma
    zma is offline
    iPhoneaholic zma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, BY
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 258 Times in 167 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Thanks. I only used one other theme on my iPad on iOS 5 and didn't have that problem.
    I have the same problem but it has nothing todo with the theme
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

  5. #185
    My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    grenada,ms
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 642 Times in 360 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Thanks. I only used one other theme on my iPad on iOS 5 and didn't have that problem.
    Mine does it weither I'm running a theme or not. its the sbsettings.

  6. #186
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Yep same here it's bloody annoying lol but if that all I have to deal with to be jailbroken it's all good
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. #187
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I just purchased the theme(Aspire iPad 1.1) from Cydia, it includes the color keyboard fix yet I am not seeing it(Sorry for being such a newbie at this) anywho, where do I Find this color keyboard and also I see that many people have a really nice weather widget on the top of their iPad how do I get this on mine? Is it something I Have to download from Cydia? Thanks for making this awesome theme I love it!

  8. #188
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    mine would get stuck in respring through sbsettings ... until I restored and re jailbroke about a week & a hlaf ago now its ok and don't do that anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    I just purchased the theme(Aspire iPad 1.1) from Cydia, it includes the color keyboard fix yet I am not seeing it(Sorry for being such a newbie at this) anywho, where do I Find this color keyboard and also I see that many people have a really nice weather widget on the top of their iPad how do I get this on mine? Is it something I Have to download from Cydia? Thanks for making this awesome theme I love it!
    open settings app scroll down to ColorKeybord open it then go to Select Themes look for Aspire CK
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-05-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  9. #189
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    mine would get stuck in respring through sbsettings ... until I restored and re jailbroke about a week & a hlaf ago now its ok and don't do that anymore



    open settings app scroll down to ColorKeybord open it then go to Select Themes look for Aspire CK
    Oh I think I know what Im doing wrong I actually have to get ColorKeyboard in order to use the Aspire theme otherwise I wont see it..no wonder I am not seeing it in settings LOL..about the weather widget some are posting, how do I get that?

  10. #190
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Oh I think I know what Im doing wrong I actually have to get ColorKeyboard in order to use the Aspire theme otherwise I wont see it..no wonder I am not seeing it in settings LOL..about the weather widget some are posting, how do I get that?
    that would make all the difference in the world look for the download links on the post to get these widgets

  11. #191
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    that would make all the difference in the world look for the download links on the post to get these widgets
    The weather widget that I want the person has not posted it yet..once he does I will install it but where exactly does it go? Also, when I installed the theme my background did not change(The icons and everything changed, but the background wallpaper is still what I Had before how do I change it)

  12. #192
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    The weather widget that I want the person has not posted it yet..once he does I will install it but where exactly does it go? Also, when I installed the theme my background did not change(The icons and everything changed, but the background wallpaper is still what I Had before how do I change it)
    U will install the widgets into var/stash/themes

    To set your wallpaper. Go to settings app / wallpaper. U will see Aspire walls have been added to that. Set any one u want

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    high dB (04-01-2012)

  14. #193
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    U will install the widgets into var/stash/themes

    To set your wallpaper. Go to settings app / wallpaper. U will see Aspire walls have been added to that. Set any one u want
    Awesome it works thanks so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Let me know what you think peeps still a WIP as you can see and I just realised it doesn't matter what orientation you have your iPad in landscape lmao



    I LOVE that weather widget, looking forward to it being posted :-)
    Last edited by Lakerfanalways; 02-05-2012 at 06:54 PM.

  15. #194
    iPhoneaholic cavman2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 157 Times in 102 Posts

    To everyone having problems respringing what I do is just select safe mode then respring from safe mode.

  16. #195
    My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    grenada,ms
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 642 Times in 360 Posts

    Thought I'd show ya the ss mod on the lockscreen. It's 10 picture
    Thanks to gunny for the code an Flybritn for sorting it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aspire iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328534587.133405.jpg   Aspire iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328534602.839836.jpg  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-07-2012)

  18. #196
    Theme Inspector high dB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oldham, Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,229
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

    That looks sick will there be a landscape version?

  19. #197
    My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    grenada,ms
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 642 Times in 360 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    That looks sick will there be a landscape version?
    Lol I see if I can rotate it but really clueless on code.

  20. #198
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Primal hit me up if you need a hand rotating
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. #199
    My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    grenada,ms
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 642 Times in 360 Posts

    Will do bro let me get back home this evening. I'll shoot ya a link.

    Dumb question. What the normal size for landscape???? I don't use in that direction 😁
    Last edited by primalscream.40; 02-06-2012 at 10:31 AM.

  22. #200
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    mine would get stuck in respring through sbsettings ... until I restored and re jailbroke about a week & a hlaf ago now its ok and don't do that anymore



    open settings app scroll down to ColorKeybord open it then go to Select Themes look for Aspire CK
    I don't see by settings colorkeybord?
    I have also version 1.1😃
    Great theme

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts