Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: LokiBoard Android theme for iPad
11-29-2011, 10:36 PM #1LokiBoard Android theme for iPad
I've been working on my own Android based DreamBoard theme for iPad. It's not ready for casual use yet, but I wanted to get a preview and pre-release out as soon as possible so people can play around with it.
Here are some teaser shots:
Download LokiBoard v0.0.02 - Just click on the "Download Original" button in the top right of that page.
To install, just extract the file into a folder called LokiBoard, and copy that folder into /private/var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ on your iPad. Sorry it's not hosted on Cydia. It's just not ready yet.
- Android-based look and feel
- Choose from included backgrounds or use an image from your camera roll
- 5 pages for shortcuts, widgets, etc.
- Rotate with the push of a button
- Fully customizable drag and drop positioning of widgets and app shortcuts
Known Bugs / Planned Features:
- Widget and app shortcut position is not actually saved yet
- More widgets
- More app shortcuts
- No widget settings yet
- No app shortcut settings yet
I was inspired to write this after hacking around in falcon212's HoneyPad Pro theme. It's only $3.99 on Cydia, and there's a free lite version, so check it out.
Last edited by L0k1; 11-29-2011 at 11:55 PM.
11-30-2011, 12:50 PM #2
interested to see where this is going, gl with it!
12-08-2011, 09:49 AM #3
I've pretty much abandoned this approach in favor of loading HTML widgets with PerPage+, but feel free to use any of this code in your own projects.