Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bookshelf for iPad

For you users who just bought this theme, I suggest you go to another one of the Themes this user makes like Boxor HD or Boxor HD for ipad 3, to get a response. I have been trying to get this one for the longest and it don't get much love from the creator.

Default How do you change the location
    i do not have a gear icon on the weather, and Ive tried to change the location from 90210 to SWXX0031 (stockholm sweden) in the function.js though totally unsuccessful... I just cant get rid of the Cypress location!
    please anybody!

soooooooooo finally found a theme that I love!! any way I can have those pics too? or if you can download to me- just tell me what you need??

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

This has been on my iPad since release I love it

Hey
    I just purchased this theme. I am new in it and can't set up lock screen. Actually I set up the theme in dream board it works perfectly fine only problem is that my lock screen stays the same I mean its just normal sliding lockscreen so how do I turn into theme lockscreen
    Thank you

Hey
    I just purchased this theme. I am new in it and can't set up lock screen. Actually I set up the theme in dream board it works perfectly fine only problem is that my lock screen stays the same I mean its just normal sliding lockscreen so how do I turn into theme lockscreen
    Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234