Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bookshelf for iPad

there is no Celcius setting for Weather, so theres sadly no use for it for me , ( live in germany )

Bug:

Statusbar when ON

- battery disapears (fix pls) , and on the left there is My Bookshelf and the time font changes which looks really nice

When launching ANY app the Statusbar disapears to my standard Ipad Statusbar.

Then when i Exit the app u can still see the Mybookshelf in the background and the time BUT the normal standart statusbar form Ipad is above it , so it doenst look good at all.

It's possible that I'm a complete moron, but I cannot seem to get the weather set to the correct city.

I used iFile to go into LiveWeather AND WeatherSetting to change the zip code to my city. After I respring, the city is still Cypress. I go back into iFile to check that the zip codes are still what I changed them to, and lo and behold, they're my zip code. Why is Cypress still showing?

I love this theme so I'd hate to ditch it over something as trivial as this but I use the weather widgets frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Superglut2 View Post
    there is no Celcius setting for Weather, so theres sadly no use for it for me , ( live in germany )

Bug:

Statusbar when ON

- battery disapears (fix pls) , and on the left there is My Bookshelf and the time font changes which looks really nice

When launching ANY app the Statusbar disapears to my standard Ipad Statusbar.

Then when i Exit the app u can still see the Mybookshelf in the background and the time BUT the normal standart statusbar form Ipad is above it , so it doenst look good at all.
    This is something that I cannot fix, dreamboard bug. About the battery dissapears, it design that way, the built-in statusbar covered the original statusbar and no way able to show the battery and other original statusbar icons

Quote Originally Posted by memrick85 View Post
    It's possible that I'm a complete moron, but I cannot seem to get the weather set to the correct city.

I used iFile to go into LiveWeather AND WeatherSetting to change the zip code to my city. After I respring, the city is still Cypress. I go back into iFile to check that the zip codes are still what I changed them to, and lo and behold, they're my zip code. Why is Cypress still showing?

I love this theme so I'd hate to ditch it over something as trivial as this but I use the weather widgets frequently.
    to change the weather zipcode, what you have to do is tap on the gear icon on the corner right of the widget

find the zipcode from here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

I fixed everything, replaced the entire weather script to have it Celcius and german weather prediction, and i fixed the Statusbar, downloaded a winterboard theme to have seethrough statusbar and i moved all icons to the right ( signal / 3G ) made the time hidden and the carrier. Fixed the left side with the bookshelf, it looks 99% like Kindle. ( i got the signal showing for my 3G )

Its my main theme and i love it.

Maybe add more Magazine covers to it, that would be nice

and maybe be able to add widgets to favorite section?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Superglut2 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys how to set celsius? I'm looking in ifile to configure, but can't find it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Goxy (01-06-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@falcon212, tnx man! It works! Great theme btw!
    Now can you tell me how to configure rss feeds?
    var/mobile/library/dreamboard/bookshelf for ipad/widgets/RSS/widget.html and then where to put url?
    Is it normal to hear few sound clicks when unlocking? Little annoying...
    Can l change the photos for lockscreen and how?*
    Is there no way to search (typing) for apps or l miss something?
    Hope l don't bother... Much*appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Goxy View Post
    @falcon212, tnx man! It works! Great theme btw!
    Now can you tell me how to configure rss feeds?
    var/mobile/library/dreamboard/bookshelf for ipad/widgets/RSS/widget.html and then where to put url?
    Is it normal to hear few sound clicks when unlocking? Little annoying...
    Can l change the photos for lockscreen and how?*
    Is there no way to search (typing) for apps or l miss something?
    Hope l don't bother... Much*appreciated...
    - for the rss feeds, you have to generate the code from here: RSSPump.com - Add JavaScript RSS NEWS Ticker Widget to your website!
    - not sure about it, but i dun have the few sounds click when unlocking, mmm...
    - yes you can, just drop the images in - you have to replace the current images, with the same filenames or else it wont load
    - no search function on dreamboard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Goxy (01-06-2012)

falcon u still developing the dreamboard theme? If yes pls add more newsstand images and maybe a customize the images feature where we can select the ones we want on the start page.

and auto disable newstand on 2nd 3rd page by default

hi, wanna ask silly question.. why my lockscreen wallpaper doesn't come up?

another great theme it is, probs gonna buy it as soon as the 5.01 JB lands

15. The Following User Says Thank You to leopodie For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-22-2012)

how long does it take before you receive the theme after purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by denisyasha View Post
    hi, wanna ask silly question.. why my lockscreen wallpaper doesn't come up?
    Mmm... this might be caused my low ram, the lockscreen is kinda ram hog since it will rotate the wallpaper - try to free-up your ram

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    how long does it take before you receive the theme after purchase?
    you should have received it by now, email me if you have not

well it took me a while but i guess i understand the very very basics of photoshop now
    so here's a more apropriate cydia cover. also made one for the Djay app (i'd use it as cover 8 since it has a sales sticker on it )
    i found the batman poster with the cards working best of the 3 but i had already made the others so anyone who wants 'm can get those to

Last edited by leopodie; 01-22-2012 at 12:27 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leopodie For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-22-2012), mtnguy321 (07-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I download this after I made PayPal payment?

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    well it took me a while but i guess i understand the very very basics of photoshop now
    so here's a more apropriate cydia cover. also made one for the Djay app (i'd use it as cover 8 since it has a sales sticker on it )
    i found the batman poster with the cards working best of the 3 but i had already made the others so anyone who wants 'm can get those to
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...helf/Mag03.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...helf/Mag07.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lf/Mag07-1.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...helf/Mag08.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...g08-zilver.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lf/Mag07-2.png
    Those look great ! thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman72 View Post
    How do I download this after I made PayPal payment?
    You should have received it by now

Falcon, do you have any way to port asymmetric to the iPad? It's my favorite theme and I'd really like to see it on my iPad. I was going to try and change the frame view dimensions and everything, but you would probably be able to make it perfect.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can I add those magazine covers in this thread?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it me or does this theme not save after I go back to classic iPad mode? I sat there for about an hour configuring all my shelves. THen went looking for something on the standard iPad side. Came back and everything was gone. Is this normal for all dream pad themes or just this one? I usually use Winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman72 View Post
    Is it me or does this theme not save after I go back to classic iPad mode? I sat there for about an hour configuring all my shelves. THen went looking for something on the standard iPad side. Came back and everything was gone. Is this normal for all dream pad themes or just this one? I usually use Winterboard.
    You got to fix the premissions in ifile of THE current.plist and theme.plist inside of the bookshelf for iPad folder
    Juist make USSR groep world be able to acces read write And execute

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast