+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I just jailbroke my ios5 Ipad. I downloaded dreamboard from Cydia and can not seem to get it to run. It just flashes the screen and returns to my stock
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dreamboard
    I just jailbroke my ios5 Ipad. I downloaded dreamboard from Cydia and can not seem to get it to run. It just flashes the screen and returns to my stock springboard. Any ideas? Help? Would be appreciated. Sorry if this is a total newb question but...can't seem to find an answer or someone who can replicate the problem.

Thanks

You need to connect your iPad to your computer, put the iPad in DFU mode then open up the latest version of redsn0w, click extras then "just boot." that should fix your problem. With iOS 5 the current jailbreak is a tethered jailbreak so you have to "just boot" in redsn0w every time you reboot or turn the iPad off and back on or jailbreak apps won't work. No guarantees but I'm betting that's your problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks...I have already tether booted it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled dreamboard and resprung the device...just can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockettmedic View Post
    Thanks...I have already tether booted it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled dreamboard and resprung the device...just can't seem to get it to work.
    Damn, sorry that's usually the problem, a lot of people don't realize what tethered means. Maybe Dreamboard isn't iOS 5 compatible yet? I'll try to find out.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

I heard some people running it with no problems and then some run into problems. I know Wynd didn't update it and dont know if he will or not

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreamboard works fine on my ip4 iOS 5 sorry can't hep with iPad though as there isn't that dang JB out yet for iPad 2 so I'm stuck on 4.3.3