+ Reply
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1022

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
When I go to all applications, it does not let me scroll down to see all of my apps. How do I go about doing this?
...
  1. #121
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    When I go to all applications, it does not let me scroll down to see all of my apps. How do I go about doing this?

  2. #122
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    So when will there be a release that is free or did you just waste peoples time get excited about this theme without telling them they gota pay for it?

  3. #123
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Biffin View Post
    When I go to all applications, it does not let me scroll down to see all of my apps. How do I go about doing this?
    Scroll left/right

    Quote Originally Posted by Theminer49 View Post
    So when will there be a release that is free or did you just waste peoples time get excited about this theme without telling them they gota pay for it?
    I don't remember seeing any posts by FallenZx stating that this was going to be a free theme ? Sorry you wasted your time
    Last edited by bcscustom; 05-28-2012 at 02:56 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  5. #124
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Theminer49 View Post
    So when will there be a release that is free or did you just waste peoples time get excited about this theme without telling them they gota pay for it?
    Sorry if i made you waste your time .

  6. #125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    This theme looks really great. I would buy this for myself but I'm not consistent with themes so I just stick to the stock layout. I think $4.99 is a great price tag for this theme though I haven't used it myself. To be honest I think it's fair to charge, especially since so much time and effort was put into this. Anyone who complains about it should try and create such a complete theme then come back (:
    If I helped don't fear to press the Thanks button (:
    Follow me on twitter! @ViperzDTL

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ViperzDTL For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  8. #126
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperzDTL View Post
    This theme looks really great. I would buy this for myself but I'm not consistent with themes so I just stick to the stock layout. I think $4.99 is a great price tag for this theme though I haven't used it myself. To be honest I think it's fair to charge, especially since so much time and effort was put into this. Anyone who complains about it should try and create such a complete theme then come back (:
    Thx a lot

  9. #127
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks for the response, when I scroll all the way to the right it still doesn't let me see all of my apps and doesn't let me see the apps that start with the later part of the alphabet :/

  10. #128
    What's Jailbreak? Tonyz3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    I love the theme thanks for the weather tip. Mine works now.
    Def worthe the $4.99.

    Great job.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonyz3 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  12. #129
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Anyone help me how can I pay for this theme. This is really CRAZY!!!

  13. #130
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Biffin View Post
    Thanks for the response, when I scroll all the way to the right it still doesn't let me see all of my apps and doesn't let me see the apps that start with the later part of the alphabet :/
    How much app do you ? I don't understand what you mean ! Can you post a screen shot please

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyz3 View Post
    I love the theme thanks for the weather tip. Mine works now.
    Def worthe the $4.99.

    Great job.
    Thanks I appreciate !

  14. #131
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    749
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by matiu View Post
    purchased... but for now is a delusion.

    First of all there are not much customized WP icons, native apps like settings, maps ecc.. in start menu are only bigger with the original image.

    Weather live title does'nt work properly and I have tried 3 correct location code...

    The worst thing is the all application menu, confusionary, not right arranged.

    There is a lot of work to do.
    Dentro la certella Icons devi rinominare le icone delle app di sistema, ad esempio Impostazioni al posto di Settings

  15. #132
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ap-pad203 View Post
    Anyone help me how can I pay for this theme. This is really CRAZY!!!
    there is a donate button on first page .

  16. #133
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default Steven lambert
    Hello i just donated for the program how do i get it on my ipad now ???

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven.lambert For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  18. #134
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven.lambert View Post
    Hello i just donated for the program how do i get it on my ipad now ???
    The same question but I haven't donated yet. Waiting for the answer...

  19. #135
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven.lambert View Post
    Hello i just donated for the program how do i get it on my ipad now ???
    I just sent a download link to a donator , read the Read me files when unzip !

    Quote Originally Posted by ap-pad203 View Post
    The same question but I haven't donated yet. Waiting for the answer...
    there is a Button on the first page , first post saying Donate

  20. #136
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    I just sent a download link to a donator , read the Read me files when unzip !
    This is exactly what I need! Thanks!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ap-pad203 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  22. #137
    iPhoneaholic ChicagoV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 59 Times in 46 Posts

    Just waiting on everything to hopefully be updated for the new iPad's screen before I happily donate.

    Side Note: What is with this misguided sense of entitlement and expecting everything to be free that people seem to have today?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  23. #138
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Just waiting on everything to hopefully be updated for the new iPad's screen before I happily donate.

    Side Note: What is with this misguided sense of entitlement and expecting everything to be free that people seem to have today?
    I got feedback from a guy who tried an other dreamboard theme on The new ipad and it worked fine.

    if you could find an other ipad 2 theme for ipad and try if it work good on your NEW ipad then this theme will work for sure .

  24. #139
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I can confirm that that it works fine on the new ipad. While there are some "blurry-ish" letters/icons (which is to be expected since it was designed for the ipad 2), the whole theme still looks fantastic.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rogueassassin18 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

  26. #140
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey guy, I just donated a couple of minutes ago, please check and send the theme to me. Thanks again!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ap-pad203 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (05-28-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts