Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1018

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

  1. #961
    This theme is great. Only thing that bothers me is the twitchyness when in the application menu. Anybody else have that problem.

  2. #962
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Been off for ages.. Back to start some awesomeness... Anyone seen AngryPig?
    not been on this site for months. as i have a ipad mini and iphone 5. but i maybe back to do some stuff once the JB drops
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  3. #963
    JB out...I hope we get more word on this...and an update...

  4. #964
    Donated: 5CG785639U354692N

  5. #965
    Hello! I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble for you, to make tiles for the following apps:
    Google Drive
    Arcane Legends (large)
    FaceTime
    Photobooth
    reminders (Large)
    OovoO
    Winterboard
    Clock
    Dictionary
    SB Settings
    Google Translate

    thanks!

  6. #966
    Does this work with the latest ios 6.1 JB on iPad Mini? How long does it take to get the files after the donation?

    dd

  7. #967
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldesaster View Post
    Does this work with the latest ios 6.1 JB on iPad Mini? How long does it take to get the files after the donation?

    dd
    It works fine on iPad mini. Plus you can just buy it off Cydia. No waiting.

  8. #968
    unfortunately i got "this product is not currently certified to be compatible with your device" in cydia

    repo seems to be ZodTTD & MacCiti.

    any hints?
    dd

  9. #969
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Bough a iPad Mini to get back into the IOS ecosystem again. Sure been awhile
    I forgot just how much work I put into this theme and how nice it was when I helped FallenZX develop this

    So here's a couple screenshots of WinPad8 running on a iPad Mini on IOS 6.1

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422671.660467.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422691.369962.jpg

  10. #970
    Go home iPad you are drunk!!!!!


    Wow oh wow this is an awesome theme!!!

  11. #971
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts

    I saw that some people were having trouble with the lockscreen, that is just shows up black and thats prob an issue with jpegifier but no elements of the winpad lockscreen are showing up for me at all, its just the stock lockscreen. I installed jpegifier first, then the theme. Am i doing something wrong? Help?!
    And also no matter what i put in, my weather isnt showing up. Did the whole yahoo weather code thing. Im stamford-12760587
    Last edited by DutchMaster22; 02-10-2013 at 01:46 PM.

  12. #972
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    I saw that some people were having trouble with the lockscreen, that is just shows up black and thats prob an issue with jpegifier but no elements of the winpad lockscreen are showing up for me at all, its just the stock lockscreen. I installed jpegifier first, then the theme. Am i doing something wrong? Help?!
    And also no matter what i put in, my weather isnt showing up. Did the whole yahoo weather code thing. Im stamford-12760587
    Go one page back, I posted a weather fix due to yahoo weather changes. For the lock screen issue, are you on ios6.1? If you are, then the lock screen won't work on that IOS version. It will have to be addressed by FallexZx in the next update.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    DutchMaster22 (02-10-2013)

  14. #973
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts

    Sweet, weather is working now. And yea, im on 6.1 on my ipad mini. Hopefully a lockscreen fix will be in the next update...Hint hint lol Thanks man

  15. #974
    Love the theme. Thanks for your hard work.

    Now the issues

    1) Weather still blank despite entering my location code from Yahoo ( UKXX1110 )
    2) RSS feed links arent clickable
    3) When viewing all apps, I'm unable to scroll down, so the majority are unreachable.

    Any suggestions?

  16. #975
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamminUK View Post
    Love the theme. Thanks for your hard work.

    Now the issues

    1) Weather still blank despite entering my location code from Yahoo ( UKXX1110 )
    2) RSS feed links arent clickable
    3) When viewing all apps, I'm unable to scroll down, so the majority are unreachable.

    Any suggestions?
    1) Um, read 2 posts above yours for the weather fix.

    2) pin the rss app under the live tile
    ex. In edit mode place the MMI app, the in live tile mode place the MMI RSS tile over the the MMI app tile.

    3) scroll left/right

  17. #976
    Donated. Confirmation number is: 6T768480L2107043W

    By the way: Weather is not working at all. I even tried a code from cities of other countries (New York). When I open the app it keeps saying: Loading... Current condition. The four greenish rectangles show empty squares, where the weather icons should be.

    Oh, and the reason that I have WinPad already, is that I ordered it using Cydia, where I had to pay 5 dollars (the donation). Iím not sure about the version.
    I did donate 5 dollars prior, but had no idea what to do, thought I could then just download it off Cydia.

    Mano
    Last edited by Manolito; 02-15-2013 at 07:59 AM.

  18. #977
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Manolito View Post
    Donated. Confirmation number is: 6T768480L2107043W

    By the way: Weather is not working at all. I even tried a code from cities of other countries (New York). When I open the app it keeps saying: Loading... Current condition. The four greenish rectangles show empty squares, where the weather icons should be.

    Oh, and the reason that I have WinPad already, is that I ordered it using Cydia, where I had to pay 5 dollars (the donation). Iím not sure about the version.
    I did donate 5 dollars prior, but had no idea what to do, thought I could then just download it off Cydia.

    Mano

    Yahoo changed how the Woeid is fetched. So the weather won't work until you make this change to the code:

    Goto WinPad8/Widgets/BCS/JavaScript/UniAW.js
    edit the UniAW.js and find the function convertWoeid () section.

    Replace with the code found below:

    Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    Respring and you should be good to go

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Manolito (02-15-2013)

  20. #978
    Unfortunately, that didn't work. I triple check if I changed it correctly, and I did.
    It could be the version of WinPad. I don't know how to check that, but it's from the Cydia page, with no update.

  21. #979
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Manolito View Post
    Unfortunately, that didn't work. I triple check if I changed it correctly, and I did.
    It could be the version of WinPad. I don't know how to check that, but it's from the Cydia page, with no update.
    Try this: UniAW.zip

    unzip and replace the old UniAW.js in Dreamboard/Wpad8/Widgets/BCS/JavaScript/ with this one. To be safe, respring or exit the theme in dreamboard and return to the theme for the changes to take effect. After you replace the file, update your location in the Winpad settings menu. Then respring.

    This javascript came directly from my device running Winpad8, so it does work



    Refer to the first post of this thread for how to input the proper location code from yahoo weather. (There are pics to help alleviate any confusion) After you input your city at yahoo website, there will be a code at the end of the URL in your browser window, that is what you actually input in the Winpad settings for your location.

    Respring and you should be good to go

    Hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-15-2013 at 12:14 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Manolito (02-15-2013)

  23. #980
    Hey, this helped. I'm going to compare, see what I might've done wrong.

    Interestingly, before I changed it, I checked my version of WinPad. It was 1.0, after I checked and it's 1.1.
    Has it updated in the background?

    Uhm, I checked all through this thread, but though the lock/unlock screen works, it has the standard slider and all, while I see this more Windowsish screen slide on the video examples of this thread. Is that yet another tweak/app?

    I checked some apps to run under winterboard, but they don't work. By the way, just after I slide and unlock, the clock of WinPad shows up for a second (with the whole wallpaper background) before it opens Metro.

    Thanks,

    Mano
    Last edited by Manolito; 02-15-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •