Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

Okay Thanks

Can anyone make me a Horn big tile for Xbox live ? and are they alternativ tiles in metro style for reminders musik itunes ?
    Last edited by Excite; 08-24-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Little UPDATE : Rotation officially Done , Added AppIcon to desktop View , More to come but enough for tonight ...
    Any news on updates?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    Any news on updates?
    No new update ATM I got a new job and I'm working 15 hour a day so I can tell you in tired when I get home and go to bed . I will keep you guys up to date ,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

antdzn (08-26-2012)

hey guys ive been away most of the summer so ive fallen behind with this theme. What have i missed? Also I believe there is another thread for this theme can somebody please send me a link to that.

Thanks
    James

I added my city code to the weather setting , my city code is : 1236594 ---> Hanoi Weather Forecasts | Maps - Yahoo! Weather UK

but there's still loading and have nothing in weather , what can I do now?

P/S : thanks for the themes

Hi! Can I remove app's name , because some app's icons have their name , so I have 2 app's name on 1 app's icon , or some icon so beautiful , then I dont want put a name at this

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Why has this stopped, kinda slow now.

Thanks
    I was wondering if anyone could help me fix my Applications page.

Description: shows all my apps, but also has apps unseen near the bottom. It looks like I'll need to make my div tables smaller, but don't know where to find it and what it's called on the current.plist. Can someone please help me, I have the new iPad.

Also, I live in Toronto, ON. Canada and I can't seem to get my weather to work. Tried CAXX0504 and tried it with just the 4 digits and it still didn't work. Also tried using Los Angeles weather zip code, with no luck. What could be the problem?

Any help would be of great assistance.

Thanks a bunch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1350441135.257221.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Binibini View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me fix my Applications page.

Description: shows all my apps, but also has apps unseen near the bottom. It looks like I'll need to make my div tables smaller, but don't know where to find it and what it's called on the current.plist. Can someone please help me, I have the new iPad.

Also, I live in Toronto, ON. Canada and I can't seem to get my weather to work. Tried CAXX0504 and tried it with just the 4 digits and it still didn't work. Also tried using Los Angeles weather zip code, with no luck. What could be the problem?

Any help would be of great assistance.

Thanks a bunch
    Hi,
    For your app in the all app screen you can fix this by looking in the first post of this thread , there will be a FAQ where some answer are there , and for the weather not working , it look like it is a HTML fetching data error . I will look into this and when I will release the fix with the 2.0 update upcoming when I get the time to finish it in not to long since I've been working many many crazy hour since summer . Thx for the understanding and sorry for the problem and delay.

Btw this his the update remaining thing to do :

Done: rotation
    Desktop app
    More space in all app screen

Wip: Media hub
    HTML fix .

75% done .

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

for the weather not working , it look like it is a HTML fetching data error . I will look into this and when I will release the fix with the 2.0 update upcoming when I get the time to finish it in not to long since I've been working many many crazy hour since summer .
    Correct, Yahoo changed how the Woeid is fetched. Dacal made a fix for this issue.

Goto WinPad8/Widgets/BCS/JavaScript/UniAW.js
    edit the UniAW.js and find the function convertWoeid () section.

Replace with the code found below:

Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    Respring and you should be good to go

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Binibini (11-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Correct, Yahoo changed how the Woeid is fetched. Dacal made a fix for this issue.

Code:
            });
    }

Wow ! Thx my friend !!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (10-17-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

Code:
            });
    }

WOW, THANK YOU!
    It worked like a charm, however I didn't end up using Canadian yahoo weather domain which gave 0504. Had to use the US yahoo weather domain which gave 4118 and now it works perfectly!

Thanks so much. Kudos!!

Hi,
    For your app in the all app screen you can fix this by looking in the first post of this thread , there will be a FAQ where some answer are there , and for the weather not working , it look like it is a HTML fetching data error . I will look into this and when I will release the fix with the 2.0 update upcoming when I get the time to finish it in not to long since I've been working many many crazy hour since summer . Thx for the understanding and sorry for the problem and delay.

Btw this his the update remaining thing to do :

Done: rotation
    Desktop app
    More space in all app screen

Wip: Media hub
    HTML fix .

75% done .
    Thanks Fallen!

I was able to fix my application's page. Turns out the original was only 12 and had to change it to 18 to make it look more appealing and uncluttered.

Here's how it looks now, although can you help me figure out how to move the red app badges closer to the app icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1350491513.717490.jpg  
    Last edited by Binibini; 10-17-2012 at 10:31 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Binibini For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (10-17-2012)

I can get my weather to work help me please?

Thanks
    Look above the post #951 that bcscustom helped me with. It'll work in no time after you respring

Hey Fallen I have a question. I just to the theme and I absolutely love it so far but I was wondering, what's up with my weather? I looked at previous posts and non worked. I live in Boston if you need the place to make it work. I went on Yahoo weather and nothing worked. What can I do it just says loading.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByKorbi View Post
    Hey Fallen I have a question. I just to the theme and I absolutely love it so far but I was wondering, what's up with my weather? I looked at previous posts and non worked. I live in Boston if you need the place to make it work. I went on Yahoo weather and nothing worked. What can I do it just says loading.
    Please read my fix on post 951 above, it will show you how to fix your weather

Sorry it didn't work for me 😣 when I do that, copy and paste, and respring what do I put under the setting and location box? My Zip or location?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByKorbi View Post
    Sorry it didn't work for me �� when I do that, copy and paste, and respring what do I put under the setting and location box? My Zip or location?
    Hmm, try going to the first post of this thread, your question is answered there with pictures and instructions for properly setting up the yahoo code you need to input into the settings box

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast