Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    Okay let me try that.... thanks.

-------What means : Ice one to fallen(i should have spelled your entire name out)...I'm feelin this! ?------

It means you did a fantastic job on the theme. "Ice one" is slang for your stuff cool as ice, fresh, dope, tight. "I'm feelin this" also slang meaning that I'm excited about this theme... You know...I got good feelings about it.

Thanks KP ....I think this is where I went wrong. Do I need to delete dreamboard first then install the tweak again?
    Oh ! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Hi , thanks . What means : Ice one to fallen....I'm feelin this! ?

For the lock screen you have to install wallpaper jpegfier , thenB go into the settings ( iOS app ) , go to wallpaper , choose the one you want for lock screen or desktop ( you can change both if you want ) then apply . Lock screen 1 in winpad option is not there anymore so disregard that but desktop wallpaper number 1 still work so you can choose the one included in the theme or the one of your choice in ios settings .

Tell me if it work . !! Thx
    I have the same problem. Installed wallpaper jpegfier first and then the theme. I tried uninstalling the theme via cydia and deleting what was left via ifile but it did not help. Any thoughts?

Also can't seem to get yahoo weather working. I live in Amersfoort Netherlands (12851922)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tommilio View Post
    I have the same problem. Installed wallpaper jpegfier first and then the theme. I tried uninstalling the theme via cydia and deleting what was left via ifile but it did not help. Any thoughts?

Also can't seem to get yahoo weather working. I live in Amersfoort Netherlands (12851922)
    Did you remove both things, the theme and Jpegfier, and then install the theme First then the tweak.
    For the weather, Try this 15004528
    Last edited by KernelPad; 08-15-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks

Remove both tweak , respring , install jpgfier , install winpad go into iOS setting , ******not the album photo app ! Set a wallpaper for lock screen and desktop and it should be done . For the weather look at first page there is a how to do.thx

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Did you remove both things, the theme and Jpegfier, and then install the theme First then the tweak.
    For the weather, Try this 15004528
    Finally it works unfortunately that code is for a different city and in a strange way it doesn't pick up the one for Amersfoort. (727211) Even when I change the number it still picks up now Den Bosch.

Did have a look in the weathersettings.html file but can't find where to overwrite the settings manually. Deleted all the files again and dreamboard as well...but somewhere it stores the weather location as everytime i start winpad up for the first time it picks up now Den Bosch.

In one weird way it keeps going back to Den Bosch. If I e.g. pick Singapore it works and it shows the weather in Singapore. If i go back to Amersfoort with (727211) it fails again and goes to Den Bosch although it does pick up the number.
    Last edited by Tommilio; 08-16-2012 at 05:38 AM.

BTW this is on cydia for free for anybody who can't donate and wants it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Theminer49 View Post
    BTW this is on cydia for free for anybody who can't donate and wants it.
    Yeah I know I can't do nothing about it , the minute you put something to sell on cydia the pirated take it and distribute it , and that is called a no ******* respect . People that actually knows how much job it is to build a theme like this will pay. Little kid with no money ,no life will take it there and that's part of Internet !

Is that nomal ? Sometimes i must double tap on the icon to start the app ;(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    Is that nomal ? Sometimes i must double tap on the icon to start the app ;(
    Yes because you don't press at the right spot

Ah okay thanks

Other question why some pngs wont work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    Ah okay thanks

Other question why some pngs wont work
    The name of the png need to be the perfect same as the app with his capital letter

Okay Thanks

Can anyone make me a Horn big tile for Xbox live ? and are they alternativ tiles in metro style for reminders musik itunes ?
    Last edited by Excite; 08-24-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Little UPDATE : Rotation officially Done , Added AppIcon to desktop View , More to come but enough for tonight ...
    Any news on updates?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    Any news on updates?
    No new update ATM I got a new job and I'm working 15 hour a day so I can tell you in tired when I get home and go to bed . I will keep you guys up to date ,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

antdzn (08-26-2012)

hey guys ive been away most of the summer so ive fallen behind with this theme. What have i missed? Also I believe there is another thread for this theme can somebody please send me a link to that.

Thanks
    James

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast