+ Reply
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Donation Done. Confirmation number: 70H40556K3756370R. Can I receive the link? TNX!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Donation Done.
    Confirmation number: 70H40556K3756370R.

Can I receive the link?
    TNX!

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Little UPDATE : Rotation officially Done , Added AppIcon to desktop View , More to come but enough for tonight ...
    Good news!! Can't wait!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've got through about 70% of this thread. I get how to do the install, update to Retina icons but before I donate I have two noob questions. I was going to try Metro Ultimate but this theme seems to do so much more but is much more involved to setup to your needs

1. Are there plans for this theme to purchaseable via Cydia or Themeit soon? I assume it would be easier to update
    2. When there are updates to theme, does it require a reinstall of the deb file? I assume everyone who's donated gets an email for new updates or do you only follow the threads on modmyi?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Iwama; 08-11-2012 at 06:02 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iwama View Post
    I've got through about 70% of this thread. I get how to do the install, update to Retina icons but before I donate I have two noob questions. I was going to try Metro Ultimate but this theme seems to do so much more but is much more involved to setup to your needs

1. Are there plans for this theme to purchaseable via Cydia or Themeit soon? I assume it would be easier to update
    2. When there are updates to theme, does it require a reinstall of the deb file? I assume everyone who's donated gets an email for new updates or do you only follow the threads on modmyi?

Thanks!

hi , first let me say that it is not a easy walk but almost , it seems harder then it is . You just have to read carefully and within 30 min or less your all setup until the next update , unless you wish to mod it again . There is certain thing that can be done later , but yes it involved 4-6 % of your day to set thing up .

I have plan of putting it on themeit and or cydia to but i will need to read on how to do it since i never done it , but as of NOW it is still
    in Donation /paypal Mode .

When there are update i encourage people to back up the Icons folders because Yes it will be a Deb files , because some files are dependant to read,write, permission , and with wallpaper jpgfier you need to create some link files to make the wallpaper inside the theme changeable with the iOS Settings wallpaper option .

I hope this answered you question correctly .

-----------------------------------------------------

On a side Note , Rotation work perfectly ,and now the desktop menu will have app icon direst on the desktop for your pleasure 17 appicon to be more clear .

I will start to play with the media hub this week and will post a little picture of what will be the New Media Hub .

How many of you would like the ALL APP screen to be scrollable horizontally instead of vertically ?? MAJORITY WILL WIN .

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want the all app screen to scroll sideways so horizontally but I want the apps to be listed from up to down so vertically. It's easier to search the apps that ways instead of searching for something and keep scrolling right then back left then back right. If it was listed from up to down it would make more sense to search through since u only have to scroll once to the right the further you go through the alphabet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

..I have plan of putting it on themeit and or cydia to but i will need to read on how to do it since i never done it , but as of NOW it is still in Donation /paypal Mode .

When there are update i encourage people to back up the Icons folders because Yes it will be a Deb files , because some files are dependant to read,write, permission , and with wallpaper jpgfier you need to create some link files to make the wallpaper inside the theme changeable with the iOS Settings wallpaper option .

I hope this answered you question correctly .
    Thanks Fallen, for confirming the maintenance of your theme. Still worth the effort though and no wonder every one here loves the mods because it's obviously very satisfying to see it work so well. I'll donate next week and set aside a few hours for the tinkering!

If there are any caveats with the following I'd be grateful to know in advance.

- Multitasking apps in Cydia (Zephyr/Quasar)
    - SBSettings
    - Activator gestures
    - Applocker 2
    - PkgBackup

Cheers guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    I want the all app screen to scroll sideways so horizontally but I want the apps to be listed from up to down so vertically. It's easier to search the apps that ways instead of searching for something and keep scrolling right then back left then back right. If it was listed from up to down it would make more sense to search through since u only have to scroll once to the right the further you go through the alphabet

That can't be done . It's in dreamboard coding .

Green Apple
    Thanks

That can't be done . It's in dreamboard coding .
    This is a dreamboard theme and it has it Metroon - YouTube

Thanks

it maybe a dreamboard theme it is a dylib theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyz3 View Post
    I am still waiting for the Rotation and Media Hub. APig was pm'd a few wks ago with my email requesting it and Fallen was pm'd a couple days agon requesting it... I have not heard from either. Any help would be appreciated..... Thx
    i have not been online as i have personal stuff going on.
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 08-11-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (08-12-2012), nealh (08-12-2012)

Thanks

Dylib theme like metroon are made like if they where application .

Winpad is a plist theme and its not the same .

Green Apple
    Thanks

I posted this in the mods forum [Mods] WinPad 8 Experience 1.1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-wolframalpha.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-soundhound.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-flighttrack.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-words-hd.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-avplayerhd.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-ns-hex.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-eustrathhd.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-autumn.png  

[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-gbwg.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-ticket-ride.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-walking-dead.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-pulse.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-dungeon-vlg.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-baseball-12.png   [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-tiny-wings-hd.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-12-2012)

Thanks

Thx ghost !

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenjari's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I have to resign from trying to figure this out myself and just humble myself and ask for help.

The black lockscreen....I just can't crack the damn thing. I read the first post and installed wallpaper jpegifer. I keep changing the lockscreen in iOS setting. But there is one thing I'm confused on based upon reading the "Read Me Text". It said to "set custom wallpaper 1 in WinPad 8 setting". I don't see a custom wallpaper 1 in Winpad8 settings. My bad for posting something so redundant but I tried to read through the thread and read everything related.....I broke down. What am I doing wrong?

Besides that.....this dreamboard theme is killing them softly. Ice one to fallen....I'm feelin this!

I'm excited about that WinPad8 keyboard. I wish there were more icons for this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    Okay I have to resign from trying to figure this out myself and just humble myself and ask for help.

The black lockscreen....I just can't crack the damn thing. I read the first post and installed wallpaper jpegifer. I keep changing the lockscreen in iOS setting. But there is one thing I'm confused on based upon reading the "Read Me Text". It said to "set custom wallpaper 1 in WinPad 8 setting". I don't see a custom wallpaper 1 in Winpad8 settings. My bad for posting something so redundant but I tried to read through the thread and read everything related.....I broke down. What am I doing wrong?

Besides that.....this dreamboard theme is killing them softly. Ice one to fallen....I'm feelin this!

I'm excited about that WinPad8 keyboard. I wish there were more icons for this.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi , thanks . What means : Ice one to fallen....I'm feelin this! ?

For the lock screen you have to install wallpaper jpegfier , then go into the settings ( iOS app ) , go to wallpaper , choose the one you want for lock screen or desktop ( you can change both if you want ) then apply . Lock screen 1 in winpad option is not there anymore so disregard that but desktop wallpaper number 1 still work so you can choose the one included in the theme or the one of your choice in ios settings .

Tell me if it work . !! Thx

Thanks

Make sure you install the tweak BEFORE you install the theme, otherwise it won't work, and you will have to uninstall it.

Thanks
    hey guys,

first of all I want to thank fallenzx for his great work! I love this theme!

I have two questions:

How do I get future updates? Will they automatically send to my paypal email?

What about the possebility to change the iconsize like I've seen at iMetro or Metro Ultimate? Is this something you think about?

greetz from Germany
    Lemo

What's Jailbreak? AbsolutelyAnthony's Avatar
    Thanks

Total n00b here. Donated about a month ago and just now got around to install this beautiful theme. I'm still playing around but I still can't figure out how to install custom icons. I see that there are some in the user/Library/DreamBoard/WPad8/EXTRA/Extra icons directory, but how do I go about using them? I apologize for the n00bish post but I'm just a little lost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyAnthony View Post
    Total n00b here. Donated about a month ago and just now got around to install this beautiful theme. I'm still playing around but I still can't figure out how to install custom icons. I see that there are some in the user/Library/DreamBoard/WPad8/EXTRA/Extra icons directory, but how do I go about using them? I apologize for the n00bish post but I'm just a little lost.
    Grab the icons you need and drop them in DreamBoard/WPad8/Icons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

AbsolutelyAnthony (10-15-2012)