Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1022

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

  1. #761

  2. #762
    Good to see this theme is still being discovered and bought.
    Hey kernelpad Im sry I didn't notice your pm before, but u are also maxed on pm xD was it important?

  3. #763
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Good to see this theme is still being discovered and bought.
    Hey kernelpad Im sry I didn't notice your pm before, but u are also maxed on pm xD was it important?
    No worries, PM box space freed up,

  4. #764
    Hi,

    I've just donated, here's my confirmation # 78Y07992GA709441A

    Kindly send to my email.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by antdzn; 07-19-2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: remove my email ad

  5. #765

  6. #766
    Donated Confirmation number: 3P448997UD8219042.

    Please send theme

  7. #767
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Right i've took some time off the rotation button for this theme to start a new project with kernelpad and others.
    but seeing as ive done alot of that i thought id work a little more on the rotation and media hub.

    but i would like to know how any ACTUALLY WANT these two things?
    i would like to see AT LEAST 6-10 MIN
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    antdzn (07-19-2012)

  9. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Right i've took some time off the rotation button for this theme to start a new project with kernelpad and others.
    but seeing as ive done alot of that i thought id work a little more on the rotation and media hub.

    but i would like to know how any ACTUALLY WANT these two things?
    i would like to see AT LEAST 6-10 MIN
    When u say rotation button, what exactly do you mean?

  10. #769
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    When u say rotation button, what exactly do you mean?
    as in the orientation of the theme. the theme as you get it them home button is on the right. with my rotation button the can ROTATE the theme.

    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  11. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    as in the orientation of the theme. the theme as you get it them home button is on the right. with my rotation button the can ROTATE the theme.

    Omg then YES

    Plsss lol
    Last edited by shortysos7; 07-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.

  12. #771
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    well i need more Requests for it or i'll just stop working on it, as its not the simplest thing to do.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  13. #772
    I would love it also

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (07-18-2012)

  15. #773
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    right so out of all the people who bought this theme of 2 want a rotation and media hub 0_o
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  16. #774
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Yes, YES! And YES!! come on!! It can't just be us three!! More people Please!!

  17. #775
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    like i said 6 people min or it goes to the trash.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  18. #776
    Lol people might will say yes but it'll take time for people to check the thread.

    I say post it in kernels new thread too

  19. #777
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Lol people might will say yes but it'll take time for people to check the thread.

    I say post it in kernels new thread too
    i have been asking since 7/7/12
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  20. #778
    I would like a rotation button and media hub too!!!

  21. #779
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    just let to say PM me your emails if you would like the rotation and media hub when its done.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  22. #780
    I don't use this theme because of the rotation.

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •