Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1018

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

  1. #701
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    would that be the media hub & Rotation be the stuff i made would you be doing it from scratch?
    No not from scratch loll

  2. #702
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    So your next update is my update really:P
    Commission


    just to state that was a joke 0_o
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-07-2012 at 04:39 PM.

  3. #703
    ok these are the icons I have made. All retina icons.

    Esra is a siri for ipad

    -esra.png-esra0.png-flixster.png-flixster-2x.png-navigon.png-textfree-ipad.png

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    GhostMercenary (07-07-2012)

  5. #704
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I agree. As someone who is using the theme I am great full for it. It's intuitive and so smooth an detailed I would be happy even if it was the final release. And then with others adding on it is exactly that, add-ons. I work a day job and have my hobbies that I do when I can, and that's what this is, it's not full time work to code and develope this theme. It's was done during time available.

    I say take your time and completely on your continence. I love the theme as is so anything updated is simply a plus. As far as I'm concerned you did an amazing job. All of you and you delivered everything you said you would. You have no obligation to continue updates unless you choose to.

    Thank you for the great theme

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superm1887 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (07-07-2012), nealh (07-07-2012)

  7. #705
    Hey fallenzx, the theme looks great. I went ahead and sent payment, If you could email me a link to download it ASAP that would be great.
    Confirmation number: 3L998546C1056352F
    Thanks!

  8. #706
    Fallen I know you have been busy but when ever you get a chance let me know what part of the plist I have to delete to get the scroll bounce, thanks!

  9. #707
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    Fallen I know you have been busy but when ever you get a chance let me know what part of the plist I have to delete to get the scroll bounce, thanks!
    Check my last post in the mods thread.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (07-07-2012)

  11. #708
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    Fallen I know you have been busy but when ever you get a chance let me know what part of the plist I have to delete to get the scroll bounce, thanks!
    just follow the red instruction

    -scrollerbounce.jpg

  12. #709
    Worked great! Thanks to both angry pig and fallenzx!

  13. #710
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    I did some experiments on my icons and found some sizes to make it as HD as possible.

    IPad 2 small: 256x256
    IPad 3 small: 240x240

    Just telling, incase someone wants to make their icons in HD.
    I will testing large and big soon!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-08-2012)

  15. #711
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    I did some experiments on my icons and found some sizes to make it as HD as possible.

    IPad 2 small: 256x256
    IPad 3 small: 240x240

    Just telling, incase someone wants to make their icons in HD.
    I will testing large and big soon!
    I use the pad 3 sizes for my iPad 2 icons :P

  16. #712
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    I use the pad 3 sizes for my iPad 2 icons :P
    For me I don't know why, but they get a bit fuzzy or pixelated and it doesn't look right.

  17. #713
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Ok I just tried metro ultimate... They seriously don't know what they are missing, charms menu is not hd or built correctly, app icons don't fit, no desktop, no settings, no wallpapers to choose, harder to mod, nothing looks like windows 8. It really lacks windows 8 features.

    If someone gives it for free I would still never ever use it, it would stay there in dreamboard for the rest of its life (unless i delete it lol). I wouldn't recommend that theme. I'm just so happy to have this theme and would like to thank fallen, angrypig, ghost and others for helping and making this theme AWESOME!!!

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (07-08-2012), babat (07-09-2012), fallenzx (07-08-2012), GhostMercenary (07-09-2012), rhoknee (07-09-2012)

  19. #714
    Thank you guys for such a great theme! I have donated today, received the theme and I have been playing with it for a few hours now.

    It is much more than I expected and honestly I think we should donate much more than just the $5.

    One thing I have come across that is giving me some kind of headache.

    Is there away one can such for their apps? I have over 280 apps but the SEARCH option is for Google search. That means I have to scroll and scroll and scroll. Am I missing something? I hope some out there can help.

  20. #715
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rhoknee View Post
    Thank you guys for such a great theme! I have donated today, received the theme and I have been playing with it for a few hours now.

    It is much more than I expected and honestly I think we should donate much more than just the $5.

    One thing I have come across that is giving me some kind of headache.

    Is there away one can such for their apps? I have over 280 apps but the SEARCH option is for Google search. That means I have to scroll and scroll and scroll. Am I missing something? I hope some out there can help.
    Hi , thanks for the compliment , It's cool to know that people actually see how much time and how hard this theme as been worked.

    For the search button , there is no available way to input a search button in dreamboard , otherwise it can only be done in a dylib theme . If it could be done I would have done it .
    The ways thing I can tell you Is to add favourite icon in start menu , games in game hub and office app in desktop view in the folders .

  21. #716
    is there a new thread or have we jsut been inativte

  22. #717
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ushokey View Post
    is there a new thread or have we jsut been inativte
    There is a new mod thread so be sure to check both

  23. #718
    Kernel, I know I've tried metro ultimate and it is pretty much unusable. Have to say that I like the rotation and the all apps section attached to the charm menu scrolling up and down. It gives me easier access to my apps.

    The all apps menu in winpad8 is not big enough and half of my apps are out of frame , hope fallen will make the frame bigger in next update. Also the left and right screen bounce on the main screen is something I'm hoping for as well.

  24. #719
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by babat View Post
    Kernel, I know I've tried metro ultimate and it is pretty much unusable. Have to say that I like the rotation and the all apps section attached to the charm menu scrolling up and down. It gives me easier access to my apps.

    The all apps menu in winpad8 is not big enough and half of my apps are out of frame , hope fallen will make the frame bigger in next update. Also the left and right screen bounce on the main screen is something I'm hoping for as well.
    For the all apps you can add row by looking at the FAQ section in the first thread , and for the start menu screen bounce I think it's explained in the first post as well or go backward in this thread page and I posted a how to do it .

    Thx .

  25. #720
    Hi! I really appreciate this app. It's one of a kind!

    I've already donated. here's my confirmation number: 1TL33128C2936210T
    can you please send me the download link? I would really appreciate it..

    Thanks and more power!

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •