+ Reply
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by fallenzx Thanks guys i will clarify a thing really fast . 1st : The theme was finish at 1.0 but i add to make a fix update
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Thanks guys i will clarify a thing really fast .

1st : The theme was finish at 1.0 but i add to make a fix update that would have been some little fix . But i got couple of request for a Game hub , so i pushed back the update and did make the game hub .

2nd : after couple of request for a media hub i was thinking of doing it and adding some other little stuff around ive been collecting .
    But i sold my 300zx and bought a subaru wrx and i have some little thing to repair a do on it , and since my daughter finish the school and my wife is about to get her vacantion , im full time babysitting my girl and doing activitys outside as it is sunny as hell these days .
    therefor why im very busy with yard management , daughter in the pool , etc etc.

3rd : Sorry for those that expected more but i never said the theme was finish of update . The theme itself was complete at 1.1 ( current build ) but i really wish to continue adding stuff but we must have a distortion warp around my town as the time pass to much fast and i cant afford some 12 hour coding like before the release of Winpad . I was doing 10-12 hour a days coding 3-4 day per week sometimes 5 days so i did put a lot of time into it .

For the clock its a java html script and i think if it cannot be change in the settings menu that mean it has to be recode in the html files and im not an expert in html .

im really sorry for those who wish more but as of now here is the State of the theme : finish i will add more feature in a near future , NO ETA yet as im not sure when or do not want to put hope and not make it but rotation will be on the way , media hub , some updated fonction , etc etc .

thats it for now i hope it has clarified some things

later guys
    would that be the media hub & Rotation be the stuff i made would you be doing it from scratch?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

Ok. Clearly, I presented my side wrong. I apologize.
    But I have bought several themes lately and I really get the feeling that some just want to release get some $$$ and go.

I know theme is well done and took a lot of work. I know it was for ipad2 and it why I di not ask fallenzx for retina icons.

All I want is info and some help. I just want to know you will be around checking a bit in the future. I don't need a specific eta for any item. Just please don't desert us.

Angry Pig and KernalPad is more rhetorical that I expect support from you. Sorry.

I really like the theme and concept. I am going to try and work on more icons and post a few and see how you guys like them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Ok. Clearly, I presented my side wrong. I apologize.
    But I have bought several themes lately and I really get the feeling that some just want to release get some $$$ and go.

I know theme is well done and took a lot of work. I know it was for ipad2 and it why I di not ask fallenzx for retina icons.

All I want is info and some help. I just want to know you will be around checking a bit in the future. I don't need a specific eta for any item. Just please don't desert us.

Angry Pig and KernalPad is more rhetorical that I expect support from you. Sorry.

I really like the theme and concept. I am going to try and work on more icons and post a few and see how you guys like them.
    well kernalpad has mode lots of icons for the ipad 3 and i have done the side bar buttons, all apps overlay and most sotck icons for the ipad 3.

like this post if you would like the media hub released within the next 24 hours?
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-07-2012 at 11:37 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    would that be the media hub & Rotation be the stuff i made would you be doing it from scratch?
    No not from scratch loll

Thanks

So your next update is my update really:P
    Commission

just to state that was a joke 0_o
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-07-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

ok these are the icons I have made. All retina icons.

Esra is a siri for ipad

[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-esra.png[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-esra0.png[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-flixster.png[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-flixster-2x.png[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-navigon.png[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-textfree-ipad.png

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

GhostMercenary (07-07-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I agree. As someone who is using the theme I am great full for it. It's intuitive and so smooth an detailed I would be happy even if it was the final release. And then with others adding on it is exactly that, add-ons. I work a day job and have my hobbies that I do when I can, and that's what this is, it's not full time work to code and develope this theme. It's was done during time available.

I say take your time and completely on your continence. I love the theme as is so anything updated is simply a plus. As far as I'm concerned you did an amazing job. All of you and you delivered everything you said you would. You have no obligation to continue updates unless you choose to.

Thank you for the great theme

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superm1887 For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (07-07-2012), nealh (07-07-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey fallenzx, the theme looks great. I went ahead and sent payment, If you could email me a link to download it ASAP that would be great.
    Confirmation number: 3L998546C1056352F
    Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Fallen I know you have been busy but when ever you get a chance let me know what part of the plist I have to delete to get the scroll bounce, thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    Fallen I know you have been busy but when ever you get a chance let me know what part of the plist I have to delete to get the scroll bounce, thanks!
    Check my last post in the mods thread.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (07-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    just follow the red instruction

[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-scrollerbounce.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Worked great! Thanks to both angry pig and fallenzx!

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

I did some experiments on my icons and found some sizes to make it as HD as possible.

IPad 2 small: 256x256
    IPad 3 small: 240x240

Just telling, incase someone wants to make their icons in HD.
    I will testing large and big soon!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-08-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    I did some experiments on my icons and found some sizes to make it as HD as possible.

IPad 2 small: 256x256
    IPad 3 small: 240x240

Just telling, incase someone wants to make their icons in HD.
    I will testing large and big soon!
    I use the pad 3 sizes for my iPad 2 icons :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    I use the pad 3 sizes for my iPad 2 icons :P
    For me I don't know why, but they get a bit fuzzy or pixelated and it doesn't look right.

Thanks

Ok I just tried metro ultimate... They seriously don't know what they are missing, charms menu is not hd or built correctly, app icons don't fit, no desktop, no settings, no wallpapers to choose, harder to mod, nothing looks like windows 8. It really lacks windows 8 features.

If someone gives it for free I would still never ever use it, it would stay there in dreamboard for the rest of its life (unless i delete it lol). I wouldn't recommend that theme. I'm just so happy to have this theme and would like to thank fallen, angrypig, ghost and others for helping and making this theme AWESOME!!!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-08-2012), babat (07-09-2012), fallenzx (07-08-2012), GhostMercenary (07-09-2012), rhoknee (07-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you guys for such a great theme! I have donated today, received the theme and I have been playing with it for a few hours now.

It is much more than I expected and honestly I think we should donate much more than just the $5.

One thing I have come across that is giving me some kind of headache.

Is there away one can such for their apps? I have over 280 apps but the SEARCH option is for Google search. That means I have to scroll and scroll and scroll. Am I missing something? I hope some out there can help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhoknee View Post
    Thank you guys for such a great theme! I have donated today, received the theme and I have been playing with it for a few hours now.

It is much more than I expected and honestly I think we should donate much more than just the $5.

One thing I have come across that is giving me some kind of headache.

Is there away one can such for their apps? I have over 280 apps but the SEARCH option is for Google search. That means I have to scroll and scroll and scroll. Am I missing something? I hope some out there can help.
    Hi , thanks for the compliment , It's cool to know that people actually see how much time and how hard this theme as been worked.

For the search button , there is no available way to input a search button in dreamboard , otherwise it can only be done in a dylib theme . If it could be done I would have done it .
    The ways thing I can tell you Is to add favourite icon in start menu , games in game hub and office app in desktop view in the folders .

Green Apple
    Thanks
    is there a new thread or have we jsut been inativte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ushokey View Post
    is there a new thread or have we jsut been inativte
    There is a new mod thread so be sure to check both