Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    That would explain the weather Tile, and nice tease with the media hub then. And can you also rename Gamehub with lowercase 'h', so people aren't confused when trying to install and have to keep renaming I've enjoyed being a Live Tester for this whole process ^^
    renamed Gamehub & Mediahub.
    well unless you've downloaded each one like 10 times other have download with any feedback or a little "Thanks Mate"
    thats just pi*ses me off when i'm spending my time making this stuff.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    renamed Gamehub & Mediahub.
    well unless you've downloaded each one like 10 times other have download with any feedback or a little "Thanks Mate"
    thats just pi*ses me off when i'm spending my time making this stuff.
    Yeah...Well there are always those people.. At least you know some people are actually thankful and your work is being used so it wasn't all for nothing ^^

Also made some icons I use myself, will leave them here in case anyone else needs them.
    -flighttrack.png-soundhound.png-wolframalpha.png

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-06-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I have decided to make a thread with all the icons and mods in there. Once done, I will post a link here.
    Last edited by KernelPad; 07-06-2012 at 04:28 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-06-2012), sidenine (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Ok I have decided to make a thread with all the icons and mods in there. Once done, I will post a link here.
    you can put my stuff there if you like my good sir

EDIT: think i'm done with the media hub.

Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-06-2012 at 05:14 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (07-06-2012), KernelPad (07-06-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

Thanks

you can put my stuff there if you like my good sir

EDIT: think i'm done with the media hub.

oh Don't worry I will post everyone's links there! AMAZING WORK!! I GOT TO HAVE THAT!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-06-2012)

Thanks

oh Don't worry I will post everyone's links there! AMAZING WORK!! I GOT TO HAVE THAT!
    yes i shall get you to put it on your mods thead. shall in a text file with where everything goes, so when you think about it you might be the first to test it other then me.

Just thought i'll need recode it so its not the wrong way for everyone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Default New mods thread!!
    NEW!! Mods Thread is UP!!!

LINK: [Mods] WinPad 8 Experience 1.1

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-06-2012), babat (07-06-2012), fallenzx (07-06-2012), nealh (07-06-2012), sidenine (07-06-2012), Tonyz3 (07-06-2012)

Thanks

yes i shall get you to put it on your mods thead. shall in a text file with where everything goes, so when you think about it you might be the first to test it other then me.

Just thought i'll need recode it so its not the wrong way for everyone
    Oh and I noticed that in the video, as you swiped past the all app metro menu, a apps title appeared, that looked awesome.

Thanks

Oh and I noticed that in the video, as you swiped past the all app metro menu, a apps title appeared, that looked awesome.
    Yeah I can share that as well. But yet again will need to rewrite the code as everyone else is the other way round.

Thanks

as fallenzx said he does not have alot of time on his hands to update this theme that often.
    I've took it upon myself to start with the rotation button for everyone.
    here is a little preview.

Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-07-2012 at 02:03 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (07-07-2012), GhostMercenary (07-07-2012), j0k3r (07-07-2012), KernelPad (07-07-2012)

Thanks angry pig. Without you, kernel pad and ghost this theme would be dead.

I know it's just a theme but why put out a theme if your not going to be around to support it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thanks angry pig. Without you, kernel pad and ghost this theme would be dead.

I know it's just a theme but why put out a theme if your not going to be around to support it.
    Sorry Buddy but i did not make the theme last week !!! I did support it since the day i launch it , so if your around for let say 1 week or 2 then you cant say something like im not supporting it . The theme was complete when i lauch it , then release an update to fix some bug therefor 1.1 is out , for the rest of the add-on or mod behing made by angrypig , those are great and help me a lot but those are optionnal mod and idea i wish to make but i does not have time these days. I have a wife and a daughter that play soccer and finish school so she want to make some activity . I'm very happy that people wish to input some cool mods , icon , etc .

Thank you.

Do you know a way to change the time on the desktop mode from 24 hr to 12 hr?

Also is there a PSD for the various icon sizes? I would like to try and make some so I don't have to ask for a bunch of icons.
    Fallenzx,

This thread is not very busy or moving too fast. Answering this question would have been nice. The community support did not work.

Yes I have been around a short time but this theme has been released for short time as well. The concept is complete but there are many commonly used Cydia apps not themed.

I do not expect hand holding and I will post a few icons I made. My skills are not great but knowing the theme was a final release with only bug fixes would have been nice. You hinted about more but decided not to proceed which is fine. This lead me to believe it still was awork in progress.

But state your intentions more clearly, please. I supported the theme as I think the concept is cool but if I knew upfront you were too busy to work on it, I may have passed.

It's not fair to expect the community to keep the theme alive. You benefit from their work.

I am sorry you take offense but I hoped for more.

I fully expect you to be with your family first, I have one and job too. So understand the time constraints but be more clear and when say you won't be around much; What does that truly mean? The theme is finished and you will be around once a week, once a month?

Do I now only hope to get answers from kernelpad and angry pig?

Thanks

Do I now only hope to get answers from kernelpad and angry pig?
    i'm rather confused of the answers you think you'll get from me?
    i only do this in my spare time. i may or may not finish the rotate button its alot of work i'm doing for FREE!
    and will i really get a thanks?

Thanks

I agree with AngryPig, I only do this in my spare time too, I just like to help people and I want to support and make this theme go far as it can go, the icons I do are Free, and the Hard working keyboard coming up will pretty much be Free too. Fallen needs his rest too, he worked on the theme for hours and hours, But aren't we helping you isn't that okay enough.
    Last edited by KernelPad; 07-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Oh wow, where are the cameras? Feels like we got a reality tv show up in here with some drama first off I wanna say, the media hub looks fantastic!! Second of all I wanna say that fallenzx has been extremely supportive of the theme since it came out. I was around before and right after the theme came out and although I didn't buy the theme until last week, every question and request was addressed within a few days by some other posters or fallenzx himself. I remember I even asked if he could film a walk through of the theme so I was more sure what I was buying and even if I didn't buy right after he still did a video or 2 showing new features and updates he did. And he has shown himself around I think every 2 days. But again I think it's timing, it's the summer and everyone is going on vacation or have similar plans, busy schedules. The question you asked about the clock I tried helping you and I think he didn't address it because I already addressed it, maybe he thought it was already answered u know? And kernel pad provided us with sizes and PSD for icon making so as far as I know, support for the theme from the community AND fallenzx has been fantastic. But again, might be timing and vacation time is starting.

And yes, the theme fallenzx provided was finished, he stated it was for iPad 2 and he stated which rotation it was in, and that's what he delivered. But us as a community we wanted more so angrypig and kernelpad took it to themselves to share what they did to improve the theme with icons and hd res for iPad 3 users like me and are doing this because they love the theme and they enjoy doing these things. Angrypig going as far as trying to code a rotation button in there while he himself can do without it, he's doing this for the community, but as I said, fallenzx has stated he didn't have time for that and everything he promised he would deliver has been delivered, no one here is at fault, everything as I see it as freakin amazing and all everyone is asking for is a thanks and some constructive feedback here and there.

Sorry for long post. Just my 2 cents on the matter at hand

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-07-2012), fallenzx (07-07-2012), KernelPad (07-07-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks guys i will clarify a thing really fast .

1st : The theme was finish at 1.0 but i add to make a fix update that would have been some little fix . But i got couple of request for a Game hub , so i pushed back the update and did make the game hub .

2nd : after couple of request for a media hub i was thinking of doing it and adding some other little stuff around ive been collecting .
    But i sold my 300zx and bought a subaru wrx and i have some little thing to repair a do on it , and since my daughter finish the school and my wife is about to get her vacantion , im full time babysitting my girl and doing activitys outside as it is sunny as hell these days .
    therefor why im very busy with yard management , daughter in the pool , etc etc.

3rd : Sorry for those that expected more but i never said the theme was finish of update . The theme itself was complete at 1.1 ( current build ) but i really wish to continue adding stuff but we must have a distortion warp around my town as the time pass to much fast and i cant afford some 12 hour coding like before the release of Winpad . I was doing 10-12 hour a days coding 3-4 day per week sometimes 5 days so i did put a lot of time into it .

For the clock its a java html script and i think if it cannot be change in the settings menu that mean it has to be recode in the html files and im not an expert in html .

im really sorry for those who wish more but as of now here is the State of the theme : finish i will add more feature in a near future , NO ETA yet as im not sure when or do not want to put hope and not make it but rotation will be on the way , media hub , some updated fonction , etc etc .

thats it for now i hope it has clarified some things

later guys

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-07-2012), KernelPad (07-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Thanks guys i will clarify a thing really fast .

1st : The theme was finish at 1.0 but i add to make a fix update that would have been some little fix . But i got couple of request for a Game hub , so i pushed back the update and did make the game hub .

2nd : after couple of request for a media hub i was thinking of doing it and adding some other little stuff around ive been collecting .
    But i sold my 300zx and bought a subaru wrx and i have some little thing to repair a do on it , and since my daughter finish the school and my wife is about to get her vacantion , im full time babysitting my girl and doing activitys outside as it is sunny as hell these days .
    therefor why im very busy with yard management , daughter in the pool , etc etc.

3rd : Sorry for those that expected more but i never said the theme was finish of update . The theme itself was complete at 1.1 ( current build ) but i really wish to continue adding stuff but we must have a distortion warp around my town as the time pass to much fast and i cant afford some 12 hour coding like before the release of Winpad . I was doing 10-12 hour a days coding 3-4 day per week sometimes 5 days so i did put a lot of time into it .

For the clock its a java html script and i think if it cannot be change in the settings menu that mean it has to be recode in the html files and im not an expert in html .

im really sorry for those who wish more but as of now here is the State of the theme : finish i will add more feature in a near future , NO ETA yet as im not sure when or do not want to put hope and not make it but rotation will be on the way , media hub , some updated fonction , etc etc .

thats it for now i hope it has clarified some things

later guys
    would that be the media hub & Rotation be the stuff i made would you be doing it from scratch?

Ok. Clearly, I presented my side wrong. I apologize.
    But I have bought several themes lately and I really get the feeling that some just want to release get some $$$ and go.

I know theme is well done and took a lot of work. I know it was for ipad2 and it why I di not ask fallenzx for retina icons.

All I want is info and some help. I just want to know you will be around checking a bit in the future. I don't need a specific eta for any item. Just please don't desert us.

Angry Pig and KernalPad is more rhetorical that I expect support from you. Sorry.

I really like the theme and concept. I am going to try and work on more icons and post a few and see how you guys like them.

Thanks

Ok. Clearly, I presented my side wrong. I apologize.
    But I have bought several themes lately and I really get the feeling that some just want to release get some $$$ and go.

I know theme is well done and took a lot of work. I know it was for ipad2 and it why I di not ask fallenzx for retina icons.

All I want is info and some help. I just want to know you will be around checking a bit in the future. I don't need a specific eta for any item. Just please don't desert us.

Angry Pig and KernalPad is more rhetorical that I expect support from you. Sorry.

I really like the theme and concept. I am going to try and work on more icons and post a few and see how you guys like them.
    well kernalpad has mode lots of icons for the ipad 3 and i have done the side bar buttons, all apps overlay and most sotck icons for the ipad 3.

like this post if you would like the media hub released within the next 24 hours?
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast