Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1018

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

  1. #661
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    I would like to help, but im very tired, lol, can't be bothered to get into photoshop, maybe tomorrow
    well i'm going to be on a train tomorrow for a while to see the folks,
    so i shall not be doing much of this over the weekend.

    first batch, if someone could test and see on their ipdad 3 would be great
    iPad 3 Stock Tiles.zip

    EDIT: the link my sig takes yo to the mediafire folder with all winpad images i have made and will be updating it every so often just added the all apps background for ipad 3
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-05-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    well i'm going to be on a train tomorrow for a while to see the folks,
    so i shall not be doing much of this over the weekend.

    first batch, if someone could test and see on their ipdad 3 would be great
    iPad 3 Stock Tiles.zip

    EDIT: the link my sig takes yo to the mediafire folder with all winpad images i have made and will be updating it every so often just added the all apps background for ipad 3
    Link Takes me to Invalid or Deleted File

  3. #663
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Link Takes me to Invalid or Deleted File
    click the link in my sig my good sir
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  4. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    click the link in my sig my good sir
    Takes me to my files and not yours

  5. #665
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Takes me to my files and not yours
    motherf**ker

    this one?
    Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    GhostMercenary (07-05-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

  7. #666
    Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but this thread really is a mess. There are a lot of links flying around, and they are mostly unorganized, save for a few links posted in the initial thread. I have an iPad 3 and sifting through 34 pages of tips and links for "retina" files is pretty daunting. I'm no expert, but couldn't we create a central Google Doc where all the relevant links could be listed in an organized fashion?

    Thoughts?

  8. #667
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sidenine View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but this thread really is a mess. There are a lot of links flying around, and they are mostly unorganized, save for a few links posted in the initial thread. I have an iPad 3 and sifting through 34 pages of tips and links for "retina" files is pretty daunting. I'm no expert, but couldn't we create a central Google Doc where all the relevant links could be listed in an organized fashion?

    Thoughts?
    as ive said before all mods should be in first post or a mods thread. i'm not a fan of google doc
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  10. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    as ive said before all mods should be in first post or a mods thread. i'm not a fan of google doc
    Agreed, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

  11. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    motherf**ker

    this one?
    Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
    Works, Now lemme load them up on my Pad

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (07-05-2012)

  13. #670
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lebanon, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hows it going? Still using beta and loving it

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kush2burn For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  15. #671
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Works, Now lemme load them up on my Pad
    funny thing is thats the same link :P
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  17. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    funny thing is thats the same link :P
    Sweet Lord they look freakin amazing, thanks. Though I do miss the circle around the Cydia icon, but they look sharp and slick

    Edit: But yeah, the link on your Sig doesn't work for me, only the one u posted last
    Last edited by GhostMercenary; 07-05-2012 at 06:03 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (07-05-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

  19. #673
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Sweet Lord they look freakin amazing, thanks. Though I do miss the circle around the Cydia icon, but they look sharp and slick
    was not a fan of the circle round the cydia icon. but i could put it back in if you like?
    did you get the all apps backgound overlay?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  21. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    was not a fan of the circle round the cydia icon. but i could put it back in if you like?
    did you get the all apps backgound overlay?
    I liked it cuz it took away from the brown...now it's to brown and looks..well...brown...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  23. #675
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    I liked it cuz it took away from the brown...now it's to brown and looks..well...brown...
    if you dont like poopy brown it can easily be changed to another color?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  25. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    if you dont like poopy brown it can easily be changed to another color?
    Nah, The Brown is associated with Cydia for forever, so I was okay with it, because so was the circle. Was fine with it before, just that now the Brown is too dominant, I think just a Circle would be fine, since that's how the original Cydia App Logo is like Awesome job non the less on the high res Icons though

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  27. #677
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Nah, The Brown is associated with Cydia for forever, so I was okay with it, because so was the circle. Was fine with it before, just that now the Brown is too dominant, I think just a Circle would be fine, since that's how the original Cydia App Logo is like Awesome job non the less on the high res Icons though
    i shall put it back then i'll upload it with the other 13 i'm doing just now.
    i'll let you know when its done.

    EDIT: Added Contacts, Cydia (With Ring), iTunes, Messages, Music, Notes, Photos, Safari, Settings, Videos And YouTube.
    Also Added GameHub, MediaHub And Weather Under Buttons in The Tiles Folder.
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 07-05-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  29. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    i shall put it back then i'll upload it with the other 13 i'm doing just now.
    i'll let you know when its done.

    EDIT: Added Contacts, Cydia (With Ring), iTunes, Messages, Music, Notes, Photos, Safari, Settings, Videos And YouTube.
    Also Added GameHub, MediaHub And Weather Under Buttons in The Tiles Folder.
    Looks Good, though I can't seem to get the weather one working, replacing the old file did nothing, if I did replace the right one. The Gamehub one needs to have the Text Manually added on the PNG since it doesn't add that itself. And am I the only one without a mediahub? Am I missing something? xD

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  31. #679
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Looks Good, though I can't seem to get the weather one working, replacing the old file did nothing, if I did replace the right one. The Gamehub one needs to have the Text Manually added on the PNG since it doesn't add that itself. And am I the only one without a mediahub? Am I missing something? xD
    the weather button is only gonna change something if you have live weather off. i'll add the text to game hub tomorrow.
    the media hub is only their as i plan to give the code away for free once i finish it
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-06-2012)

  33. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    the weather button is only gonna change something if you have live weather off. i'll add the text to game hub tomorrow.
    the media hub is only their as i plan to give the code away for free once i finish it
    That would explain the weather Tile, and nice tease with the media hub then. And can you also rename Gamehub with lowercase 'h', so people aren't confused when trying to install and have to keep renaming I've enjoyed being a Live Tester for this whole process ^^

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (07-05-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •