Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViperzDTL View Post
    Just tried this theme out and it's great! Certainly worth asking price

However, there is a problem I'm having at the moment, though I haven't tried everything about this theme
    1) When I go onto the "all apps" view by swiping up and pressing the icons, I have about 15 rows of apps and probably the same amount the columns. Problem is, I can only scroll horizontally through my apps, not vertically hence not being able to access 10 rows of app, when I try to scroll horizontally there is a smooth scroll back to the first 5 rows so I can't access those apps. I'm pretty sure the first page doesn't mention anything about this

I have a suggestion about the home page (the metro scrolling menu)
    Would it be possible to choose between small icons and big icons at a certain location?
    For example, if I wanted, where 1 big icon is located, I could change that to be able to place 2 small icons instead, and vice versa
    Reason being is because I would like to reposition my apps like my desktop, so that the first few columns would consist of small icons and the last few columns would consist of large icons

Hope that was enough detail to both my problem and my suggestion
    Hi and thanks for your feedback , for the allapp view i could certainly make it scrollable vertically , but it would not stick to the theme base that is Windows 8 experience . But i could break my rule and make it scroll vertically. I will try it and test it and probably make it for the next update .

For the tile changing size , its defenitively possible but i would have to rewrite the theme from ground up and it would take couple time as now its summer and im a bit occupied . I would not say dont count on it but if i do it it would be for a 2.0 version and this is not planned for the moment sorry .

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Lol, yea I was confused about that one!

And about the WP8 Keyboard, I can't say anything about the price until me and my friend are not finished, and its very likely to be Free! But it might be distributed via Email.
    Hi KernelPad. Could you please make a big or large (whichever easier for you) for DancePad please

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Your wish granted!

-dancepad.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

Zell DInch (07-04-2012)

so I just tried the consumer preview of the real windows 8 and I am amazed at how close this is to the real thing.

Thanks

could anyone either tell me the name of the font or upload it please

its for a button not a app icon.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Hi and thanks for your feedback , for the allapp view i could certainly make it scrollable vertically , but it would not stick to the theme base that is Windows 8 experience . But i could break my rule and make it scroll vertically. I will try it and test it and probably make it for the next update .

For the tile changing size , its defenitively possible but i would have to rewrite the theme from ground up and it would take couple time as now its summer and im a bit occupied . I would not say dont count on it but if i do it it would be for a 2.0 version and this is not planned for the moment sorry .
    Alright no problem I don't mind the size changing as I can adapt anyways
    To be honest, I also prefer the horizontal scrolling but it's just that I have 15 rows of icons in "All Apps" whereas the boundary is 5 rows
    You could keep it as horizontal scroll but maybe could you set the boundary, because at the moment I'm only able to access a third of my total apps via the all apps list

Or here's a suggestion, let us have an option in the theme for whether to scroll it horizontally or vertically
    I also have another suggestion if it hasn't been done already;
    In the desktop there is a folder called documents, in that folder consists of more folders, maybe you could make it so that we could add more folders if we wanted or delete folders if we want
    E.g Alongside All Apps, Favourites, and Games, I also want folders for "Utilities," "Entertainment," "Productivity," etc
    It would be a great addition but if it's not possible then it's fine, it's already such a great theme

Finally, I would like to request a few Metro Icons if possible;
    Protube HD - Small
    iA Writer - Large
    Pages - Large
    Asphalt 7: Heat - Small
    DrawSomething free - Small
    Plague Inc - Small
    Fruit Ninja HD - Small
    Skype - Small
    ModMyi - Small (I know there already is one but I would like a Metro version please)
    Fruit Ninja Puss n Boots HD - Small
    Splashtop Win8 - Small
    N.O.V.A. 3 - Small/Large (I don't mind either)
    SongPop - Small
    iFile - Small
    Skyfire for iPad - Small
    Pingit - Small
    Dropbox - Small
    iBooks - Small

I'm using the theme on my iPad 3, could you make them as retina icons please? I heard they just get resized on iPad 2s anyways
    If possible, could you upload zips to mediafire or Dropbox? This is so I can download straight onto my iPad
    I can't seems to download from google drive since all it shows is the preview in zips
    I know some of these exist but they're on google drive and I can't seem to download from there even after signing in
    At the moment I don't have access to my pc so no access to photoshop in order to do them myself
    I greatly appreciate your efforts and people such as KernelPad's efforts nonetheless, keep up the great work!
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ViperzDTL; 07-02-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    If I helped don't fear to press the Thanks button (:
    Follow me on twitter! @ViperzDTL

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright no problem I don't mind the size changing as I can adapt anyways
    To be honest, I also prefer the horizontal scrolling but it's just that I have 15 rows of icons in "All Apps" whereas the boundary is 5 rows
    You could keep it as horizontal scroll but maybe could you set the boundary, because at the moment I'm only able to access a third of my total apps via the all apps list

Or here's a suggestion, let us have an option in the theme for whether to scroll it horizontally or vertically
    I also have another suggestion if it hasn't been done already;
    In the desktop there is a folder called documents, in that folder consists of more folders, maybe you could make it so that we could add more folders if we wanted or delete folders if we want
    E.g Alongside All Apps, Favourites, and Games, I also want folders for "Utilities," "Entertainment," "Productivity," etc
    It would be a great addition but if it's not possible then it's fine, it's already such a great theme

Finally, I would like to request a few Metro Icons if possible;
    Protube HD - Small
    iA Writer - Large
    Pages - Large
    Asphalt 7: Heat - Small
    DrawSomething free - Small
    Plague Inc - Small
    Fruit Ninja HD - Small
    Skype - Small
    ModMyi - Small (I know there already is one but I would like a Metro version please)
    Fruit Ninja Puss n Boots HD - Small
    Splashtop Win8 - Small
    N.O.V.A. 3 - Small/Large (I don't mind either)
    SongPop - Small
    iFile - Small
    Skyfire for iPad - Small
    Pingit - Small
    Dropbox - Small
    iBooks - Small

I'm using the theme on my iPad 3, could you make them as retina icons please? I heard they just get resized on iPad 2s anyways
    If possible, could you upload zips to mediafire or Dropbox? This is so I can download straight onto my iPad
    I can't seems to download from google drive since all it shows is the preview in zips
    I know some of these exist but they're on google drive and I can't seem to download from there even after signing in
    At the moment I don't have access to my pc so no access to photoshop in order to do them myself
    I greatly appreciate your efforts and people such as KernelPad's efforts nonetheless, keep up the great work!
    Thanks in advance
    No problem, some of these are in the previous posts in zips so please look back and have a search, I will make them tomorrow since its night here (I live in uk)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    No problem, some of these are in the previous posts in zips so please look back and have a search, I will make them tomorrow since its night here (I live in uk)
    No problem, I live in the UK also, I can wait

Thanks

this is how to modifiy your all app SCREEN if you dont have enough space for all your app .

This is only for people who have A LOT OF APP and encounter visibility problem in the all app .
    for the other dont bother changing anything . THX

BEFORE YOU MOD YOUR CURRENT.PLIST LOG OF THE THEME
    >

DONT FORGET TO RESPRING YOUR DEVICE

Attachment 592658

Here is how to mod the all app screen , for you just put a lower number , instead of higher number and just change the cols number .

No problem, I live in the UK also, I can wait
    Here is how to solve your problem
    Last edited by fallenzx; 07-02-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks

i dont care if this dont match windows 8. i need more then one hub

Thanks

Here is how to mod the all app screen , for you just put a lower number , instead of higher number and just change the cols number .

Here is how to solve your problem
    Thanks a bunch!
    I'll have a go and see if I could get it to work then post my feedback

I have been reading the thread but not clear will this theme install and work on an iPad 3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    i dont care if this dont match windows 8. i need more then one hub

Wow seriously it looks very good !
    I would be curious to see how icon are place in that hub , and maybe incorporate something similar or more close to the windows 8 music hub .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I have been reading the thread but not clear will this theme install and work on an iPad 3?
    It works perfectly fine on iPad 3. I'm using the theme on my iPad 3 and it works great!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ViperzDTL For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-02-2012)

It works perfectly fine on iPad 3. I'm using the theme on my iPad 3 and it works great!
    Do you need to adjust or change images or just install it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Do you need to adjust or change images or just install it?
    You can just install it and it'll be perfectly functional.
    Extra work is required to change icons to metro icons but really it's quite effortless
    For the time being there aren't many icons included in the theme, butas the theme gets updated, fallen will be including more icons I believe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ViperzDTL For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-02-2012)

Thanks

Wow seriously it looks very good !
    I would be curious to see how icon are place in that hub , and maybe incorporate something similar or more close to the windows 8 music hub .
    thanks. thats all ive got for now as it late in the UK.
    was going to look at giveing a rotation button aswell as i have a smart cover.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    thanks. thats all ive got for now as it late in the UK.
    was going to look at giveing a rotation button aswell as i have a smart cover.
    Rotation Will be a little harder as there is a lot of image involve and a lot of dynamic view with it

Thanks

Rotation Will be a little harder as there is a lot of image involve and a lot of dynamic view with it
    so i have seen. the way i see it either i'll do it or (most likely) you'll do it

P.S. bought that "Metro Ultimate" just to see what it was like. its got nothing on this theme

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (07-02-2012)

I have a problem with the photos live tile(which is my favorite one) It doesn't slide through pictures it blinks the word "photos" really fast (in the bottom corner) I thought it was a problem because I had to many pictures so I deleted them all and left a few but still nothing I don't know what to do, any ideas?

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast