+ Reply
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by fallenzx its not enabled at the moment as it is not working properly on 5.1.1 . When it is ready it will be sent in an update
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    its not enabled at the moment as it is not working properly on 5.1.1 . When it is ready it will be sent in an update ! thx
    That's great! I also have a problem with the photo live tile, it is blank and doesn't scroll through pictures, any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey i just donated. 5ST17615TP7089002 please email instructions soon. Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerWajid For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    That's great! I also have a problem with the photo live tile, it is blank and doesn't scroll through pictures, any ideas?

For the photo tile i dont know why but it does that sometimes , just delete that widget using the widget selector and insert it back .
    that should do the Trick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Got a few minor issues. #1 - I can scroll sideways for apps, but not up/down, so I can't see all my apps. 2nd is the weather and Facebook widgets, they do not seem to be responding at all (but as mentioned, I guess that's a 5.1.1 issue). 3rd is the black lock screen issue. But I guess since don't really know how to play with iFile, it's probably an error of mine. Either way, I love it a lot and hope to see a final release soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redice1212 View Post
    Got a few minor issues. #1 - I can scroll sideways for apps, but not up/down, so I can't see all my apps. 2nd is the weather and Facebook widgets, they do not seem to be responding at all (but as mentioned, I guess that's a 5.1.1 issue). 3rd is the black lock screen issue. But I guess since don't really know how to play with iFile, it's probably an error of mine. Either way, I love it a lot and hope to see a final release soon.
    For the black screen , did you installed wallpaper jpgfier from cydia ?? And did you set a lockscreen wallpaper using the iOS setting and not the photo album app ??

For the Facebook you have to enter your own address following the instruction into the readme files I gives with the theme !

For the weather you have to go to yahoo weather web site and search for your city , then you will have in the address bar at the end of the address some numbers , take only the numbers and put then where it ask for weather code into the setting of the theme .

For the all apps , I will send every donator an quick update with more row in the all app and done other fix and add .

I hope it help ya
    Thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guy, I just donated a couple of minutes ago, please check and send the theme to me. Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCodeMac For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (06-05-2012)

Thanks

First Post updated with some FAQ and answer

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

ap-pad203 (06-07-2012), LogitechDude (07-07-2012), spookiescott (06-05-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is it working with iPad 1 ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Is it working with iPad 1 ?
    I cant say ,i never tested it on the ipad 1 but if its the same resolution as ipad 2 it should work . but i cant say im 100% sure .
    better wait and maybe someone already tried it on ipad 1 and will be able to tell ya

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is the Stocks App! Large and Small!

[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-stocks-small.png

[Release] WinPad 8 Experience-stocks.png

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

hiragawa.h (06-10-2012), LogitechDude (07-07-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    First off, thanks for the FAQ, an email reply would have sufficed.

- Q.: How do i change the tile Color ?

- A.: Color are changed from the Settings menu . Go to charm menu ( swiping left from right side ) then Settings , in the Personalize Screen tap on Start Screen
    an tap on COLOR , choose your Color and apply it by pushing the Bigger Square.

THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE TILE COLOR. IT CHANGES THE BACKGROUND COLOR!!!

- Q.: This theme is not as good as splashtop .

- A.: Splashtop is an APPLICATION , Dont compare a Theme for dreamboard to an ACTUAL APPLICATION USING WINDOWS 8 DIRECTLY AS A SERVER lol please . thx

You yourself compared it to Splashtop! "it look very very nice the youtube video can show a bit of how it is but when you try it and you try splashtop win 8 desktop you see how much close my theme will be to the original !!!"

- Q.: iMETRO doesnt have Font on icons and your theme have font .

- A.: First this is NOT iMETRO .
    Second : I use Font FROM DREAMBOARD so when people that do not have any Icon Making skill , they can use the small Edit icon to still LOOK ALIKE Windows 8.

All i ask is a way to remove the labels from your theme LIKE iMetro WHICH IS A THEME FROM DREAMBOARD. You said the labels are from Dreamboard and cant be removed. Then how did iMetro get rid of them????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KillerWajid View Post
    First off, thanks for the FAQ, an email reply would have sufficed.

- Q.: How do i change the tile Color ?

- A.: Color are changed from the Settings menu . Go to charm menu ( swiping left from right side ) then Settings , in the Personalize Screen tap on Start Screen
    an tap on COLOR , choose your Color and apply it by pushing the Bigger Square.

THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE TILE COLOR. IT CHANGES THE BACKGROUND COLOR!!!

- Q.: This theme is not as good as splashtop .

- A.: Splashtop is an APPLICATION , Dont compare a Theme for dreamboard to an ACTUAL APPLICATION USING WINDOWS 8 DIRECTLY AS A SERVER lol please . thx

You yourself compared it to Splashtop! "it look very very nice the youtube video can show a bit of how it is but when you try it and you try splashtop win 8 desktop you see how much close my theme will be to the original !!!"

- Q.: iMETRO doesnt have Font on icons and your theme have font .

- A.: First this is NOT iMETRO .
    Second : I use Font FROM DREAMBOARD so when people that do not have any Icon Making skill , they can use the small Edit icon to still LOOK ALIKE Windows 8.

All i ask is a way to remove the labels from your theme LIKE iMetro WHICH IS A THEME FROM DREAMBOARD. You said the labels are from Dreamboard and cant be removed. Then how did iMetro get rid of them????
    The label are from dreamboard and are coded to appear if you want to recode every tile so it doesn't use any font it's up to you but you will have to edit it in the current.plist and all of the 100 icons holdster . And first off I replied you by email and you where very aggressif so for me it's not a way to deal with people so I preferred to not reply anymore and write a FAQ. And you will have to remake every image since imetro only use image with no Label .

This is what you would need to delete in the mainmenutile view.:

<key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>12</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>20</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>118</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>-165</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>70</integer>
    </dict>

Approximatively 100 time and don't delete a wrong character because your theme will turn blackout . And you gonna email me aggressively again saying nothing work , etc
    Last edited by fallenzx; 06-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    [Release] WinPad 8 Experience-img_0017.png Look at this screen shot. Your labels are overlapping mine!! its not coool!! Do something about it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are having problems with the overlapping of labels then edit the icon on paint or photoshop and colour in the label on the icon. Then save on theme, then only dreamboard's label will be showing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (07-07-2012)

Thanks

Attachment 588991 Look at this screen shot. Your labels are overlapping mine!! its not coool!! Do something about it!
    This is because you have used imetro Icon in winpad8 just use stock icons from winpad or do yours set of icon without using others icon already labeled . Or edit the png so they are not labeled .
    And the message png you use is meant to be 120x120 not 250x120 so that's why it is strech like that . And it sure look ugly like that but you did a mistake and it's not my fault
    Last edited by fallenzx; 06-05-2012 at 03:07 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you man, thats all i needed. ill take care of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    If you are having problems with the overlapping of labels then edit the icon on paint or photoshop and colour in the label on the icon. Then save on theme, then only dreamboard's label will be showing.
    recoding seems much easier but thanks for your help

Thanks

Thank you man, thats all i needed. ill take care of the rest.

recoding seems much easier but thanks for your help
    Or use the icon I have include or make request here .

Thanks

This theme does work on iPad 1 - but it feels like it uses way too much ram. example, if I am using safari and want to open another tab it will crash. that being said, i love how this theme looks.