Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: black mac system

Default black design system
    i just finished my new theme hope you guys like it ALSO I RECENTLY HAD TO CHANGE THE NAME TO BLACK DESIGN SYSTEM so when looking for this theme on cydia thats what its called. apparently the word mac is copyrighted.. woops.. and fixed

Ever theme your macbook black before? Do you miss the way your computer looks now that you have that boring stock new ipad? Well give it some spice. The theme comes with all new icons for all the stock apps and some other commonly used icons from cydia to make your ipad look like it should have been designed the FIRST TIME! Theme also comes with masks for all the appstore icons, new docks and 2 folder enhancer themes. you know the whole shebang ( folder enhancer themes are in two different theme files). Plus 3 custom designed wallpapers! but to use those you are gonna have to use ifile to set them as your wallpaper or ssh ( ya im not gonna be a douche and automatically reset your wallpaper for you like all the other jerks that make themes). the theme also comes with a simple tap to unlock theme if you fancy it. ------- You will also need to have infinidock installed, custom grid, folder enhancer, arrangestatusbar, clockhide, and bigify.---------
    Ya i know its a lot of extra programs you need to download to get it to look right, but when you do it looks awesome! Just like a real themed mac. also make the icons about 75 percent of there original size using bigify. have fun! Oh and i will be updating this theme regularly as time goes on. Thanks for your support!

Theme is priced at $2.75

here is a donate link If you want me to send you a copy of the theme over email for manual install via ifile.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=2VDX84UJCRZXW

(if you pay via the donate button i will send the theme to your email) emailed themes for manual install will also include a link to an external site for a more authentic feel, PLUS YOU WILL RECEIVE BETA UPDATES FASTER! (already working on theming the stock folders, and perhaps creating some drop down menus in the future!)

also new update: The theme has been accepted to cydia cue as of yesterday just waiting for it to be uploaded

Just an info note this theme also looks good with "black keyboard" from cydia (which is free and you dont have to mess with that crap iacces program).

UPDATES Version 1.0.1
    update includes two new icons (facebook, and twitter)
    and better organizes the way to use wallpapers

IF YOU BOUGHT THIS THEME or want to try out a the status bar before you buy, click on the link to download below from file ape. It gives a more authentic look.

DONT FORGET TO DESELECT THE "user interface bar theme" if you own the regular theme.
    then extract and put the "authentic.theme" file in /Library/Themes folder.

in fileape.com first enter in the passcode from the letters into "are you human box" then hit enter on your keyboard. Then click regular in the center box. (File ape will have ads on the top and on the bottom, those ads try to look like the "regular or premium box" that you need to click regular on.) when you click on this link it will come up with a wait time of a couple seconds, wait then download by clicking the center download button. Also delete any .exe you might have accidentally downloaded off your computer. DONT OPEN ANY .EXE especially if YOUR ON WINDOWS

fileape download
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -modmyithemeview.png  
    Last edited by greganato; 10-04-2011 at 12:58 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (09-24-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

That's an iPad? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    That's an iPad? O.o
    Yup ! Thanks for your support the package is being reviewed and should be submitted to cydia soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

BobbiRo (09-08-2011)

Thanks

Nice, will it be free?

Well every thing is free if you need it to be. But if you are a supporter, im your themer to support. Honestly there is too much crap themes on the cydia market. This theme took me months to create. And if you want more themes like it and more updates than normal to this one, then help me out. it doesnt cost more than a 2 cokes out of the soda machine. Just drink water for a day or something. Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

BobbiRo (09-08-2011)

Thanks

Aha yeah I feel ya bro! I'm willing to help out but I don't own an iPad thought it was for MacBook lol

Haha nope thats an ipad theme thanks for looking

Thanks

I figured, good luck on your theme

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking forward to getting this. Awesome work! Submitted to Cydia?

Yep submitted to cydia ! Not up yet though

Thanks
    Thanked 2,496 Times in 1,251 Posts

Looks nice!, hope when it's up in cydia i can get it to look like that.

Im sure you will be able to just follow the directions and if you dont get it just pm me im more than willing to help you out

Awesome work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,496 Times in 1,251 Posts

I'm sure i will be able to set it up. Is it up in Cydia as yet ?, keep searching but can't find it.

WOW! This is really nice looking! Purchase price is reasonable too...Please let us know when things are rockin with Cydia! Thanks!

Im sorry its taking so long but im having a little bit of issues gettin the package submitted to the cydia store, hopefully it will be up in another 3 to 4 days. ..... Thanks for all your support!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

BobbiRo (09-08-2011)

Not a problem! I have no issues with waiting a few more days and look forward to being able to purchase your theme package. It's sweet!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Still not on Cydia? Perhaps put a purchase link on here and email the theme to people?

im sorry its taking me so long to get this theme submitted. ive got buisy recently at work (i work for the airforce as a mechanic) and i havnt had the time to fix this. Anyways the paypal link will be up soon, and hopefully modmyi will accept it to cydia already!
    thanks for your patience -greg

New updates!!! Paypal link and theme accepted into cydia cue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast