+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: black mac system

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Looks good... any plans of a Dreamboard version?
    Thanks

Looks good... any plans of a Dreamboard version?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not really. dreamboard, in my opinion, sucks. ive tried almost all of the dreamboard themes and they are just way too buggy for my tastes. If i could make this theme have drop down menues, files that get saved to your desktop and, folders that are actually real file browsers id be much more happy.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol will never happen untill wynd starts on dreamboard again. For now its dead.
    And Nice theme man. Will buy when its in cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey can the wallpaper be changed or is it fixed?
    thx =]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iSleep View Post
    hey can the wallpaper be changed or is it fixed?
    thx =]
    Ya the wallpaper is not fixed at all. when you first install it, it keeps your original wallpaper.

The only way you can set one of my 3 wallpapers is by browsing to "/library/themes/BLACKDESIGNSYSTEM.theme" with ifile and then opening it up and clicking the download icon (puts picture into your camera roll) and then setting it as your wallpaper.

In order to do it with ssh you need To browse to the same folder and then rename it to Wallpaper.png

I should have separated the different wallpapers in a completely different theme But didnt realize till i released it. This is coming as an update though. Soon you will be able to select it right from winterboard.

If you dont want to wait you can get the updated version right now if you donate through this forum instead of installing it with cydia
    Thanks for looking!!!
    -greg
    Last edited by greganato; 09-24-2011 at 12:34 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thx a lot for ur answer
    i really like ur theme greg
    i just donated to you
    just wondering if you got it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iSleep View Post
    thx a lot for ur answer
    i really like ur theme greg
    i just donated to you
    just wondering if you got it
    Thanks a lot!!! Im glad you like it and ya i got it. Sent out your theme just a couple minutes ago

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi!
    This is what I was looking for!!!...Nice job dude!!!...
    I instal it on my iPad 2 , it works very well.
    One of the best OSX Theme for iPad!
    Thanks again and keep working on !
    I Will post screenshot of my springboard very soon.

Crazybooki

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

is this on cydia as black design system yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    is this on cydia as black design system yet?
    Not yet. modmyi is taking a long time to submit my theme. Last i heard though was that it was in the que for cydia, and i needed to send them some stuff. I sent it to them. But still no answer. They are really hard to get a hold of. But ya if you want my theme on your ipad, just click the donate link here. You will get updates faster than the cydia owners

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (09-24-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greganato View Post
    Not yet. modmyi is taking a long time to submit my theme. Last i heard though was that it was in the que for cydia, and i needed to send them some stuff. I sent it to them. But still no answer. They are really hard to get a hold of. But ya if you want my theme on your ipad, just click the donate link here. You will get updates faster than the cydia owners
    Missed that you put up the donation link. Donation sent thanks!

Also kudos to you for adding the try before you buy option. In all honesty it's going to end up there anyway hopefully people respond better to the themer adding it and donate for it rather than what I imagine happens with their themes. FYI though you may want to edit out the sites name it's a bit of a dirty word here
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 09-24-2011 at 04:32 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Missed that you put up the donation link. Donation sent thanks!

Also kudos to you for adding the try before you buy option. In all honesty it's going to end up there anyway hopefully people respond better to the themer adding it and donate for it rather than what I imagine happens with their themes. FYI though you may want to edit out the sites name it's a bit of a dirty word here
    Haha dirty word it is... Thanks for your donation!!! Updates are coming your way! Plus dont forget to try the authentic theme at the bottom of the main post!

Thanks

Haha dirty word it is... Thanks for your donation!!! Updates are coming your way! Plus dont forget to try the authentic theme at the bottom of the main post!
    Theme looks awesome. Couple icon request: Facebook and Twitter please. Also looking forward to updates. Thanks again easy install due to great directions. Great work sir!

Thanks again

EDIT: attempted to download the authentic theme via fileape and it downloads a .exe file. I'm on mac and can't run windows files
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 09-24-2011 at 05:18 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Theme looks awesome. Couple icon request: Facebook and Twitter please. Also looking forward to updates. Thanks again easy install due to great directions. Great work sir!

Thanks again

EDIT: attempted to download the authentic theme via fileape and it downloads a .exe file. I'm on mac and can't run windows files
    Okay, what apps are you using for facebook or twitter? Are you useing the ones from the appstore? Because all the appstore icons have "maskes" on them (you know the black border around them that makes it look like they have screws in them? It also makes them look darker)

Anyways in file ape your clicking on the wrong download button, first enter in the passcode from the letters into "are you human box" then hit enteer on your keyboard. Then click regular in the center box. (File ape will have ads on the top and on the bottom, those ads try to look like the "regular or premium box" that you need to click regular on.) when you click on this link it will come up with a wait time of a couple seconds, wait then download by clicking the center download button. Also delete the .exe off your computer. DONT OPEN ANY .EXE IF YOUR ON WINDOWS
    Last edited by greganato; 09-24-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks

Okay, what apps are you using for facebook or twitter? Are you useing the ones from the appstore? Because all the appstore icons have "maskes" on them (you know the black border around them that makes it look like they have screws in them? It also makes them look darker)

Anyways in file ape your clicking on the wrong download button, first enter in the passcode from the letters into "are you human box" then hit enteer on your keyboard. Then click register in the center box. (File ape will have ads on the top and on the bottom, those ads try to look like the "regular or premium box" that you need to click regular on.) when you click on this link it will come up with a wait time of a couple seconds, wait then download by clicking the center download button. Also delete the .exe off your computer. DONT OPEN ANY .EXE IF YOUR ON WINDOWS
    Will try again in a minute. I use friendly and twitter. The mask/overlay wasn't quite dark enough. Went with this for now (notice dock) I'm sure someone can do better.
    black mac system-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316917026.378003.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All of the appstore icons are covered with a mask, if i changed those two icons it would only change the icons in side of the mask, which would look like crap. However i will try to experiment to find a simple way around this, but no promises if you just wanted a darker mask i will do a special edit just for you to make all of the icons darker
    However if you are not satisfied with this theme, i will issue a refund. But in order for me to do this please send me an email to [email protected] giving a detailed explanation of why you dont like it. (So i can improve the theme so other people wont waste their money.)

Anyways thanks again
    -greg
    Last edited by greganato; 09-24-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

All of the appstore icons are covered with a mask, if i changed those two icons it would only change the icons in side of the mask, which would look like crap. However i will try to experiment to find a simple way around this, but no promises
    However if you are not satisfied with this theme, i will issue a refund. But in order for me to do this please send me an email to [email protected] giving a detailed explanation of why you dont like it. (So i can improve the theme so other people wont waste their money.)

Anyways thanks again
    -greg
    Man I'm completely satisfied with the theme you did a great job. I changed the icons on my own by simply creating a folder in the Bundles folder for each. Not great in photoshop myself just seeing if anyone could do a better icon than mine.
    Thanks again Greg

Also is there a way to remove the mask? Like you did with the stock icons? For example remove the frame from my new Facebook and twitter icons? If not no biggie
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 09-24-2011 at 08:35 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh so you want twitter and facebook icons that will fit inside the mask? Thats cool i can do that when i get home from work. (just on my ipad right now) so i dont have photoshop.

And unfortunatly you cant remove the mask without removing all of the masks from all the other appstore icons. If thats what you want to do ill give you directions on how to do that in a sec.

I might be able to manually edit the individual apps to not use the mask but thats gonna take some experimenting
    Last edited by greganato; 09-24-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks

Oh so you want twitter and facebook icons that will fit inside the mask? Thats cool i can do that when i get home from work. (just on my ipad right now) so i dont have photoshop.

And unfortunatly you cant remove the mask without removing all of the masks from all the other appstore icons. If thats what you want to do ill give you directions on how to do that in a sec.

I might be able to manually edit the individual apps to not use the mask but thats gonna take some experimenting
    How'd you get the date on the lockscreen? I don't see a .css file?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How'd you get the date on the lockscreen? I don't see a .css file?
    no i use "lockscreen clock hide" its free on the cydia store

new updates!!! hope you like the icons you asked me to make

Last edited by greganato; 09-27-2011 at 06:21 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greganato For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (09-27-2011)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12