Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Curio2 (Released)

Quote Originally Posted by Bopeepbopeepbo View Post
    So which one should I get??

PerPageHTML+

or PerPageHTML

There is no PerPage+ in Cydia

PerPageHTML
    My mistake PerPageHTML+

Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    My mistake PerPageHTML+
    Ok the widget this time is in the right location but there is a problem. Please see screenshot

But there is another huge problem. When i go from page 1 to any other pages, all the icons which are supposed to be on that page just disappear. Please help T_T

Ok the widget this time is in the right location but there is a problem. Please see screenshot

But there is another huge problem. When i go from page 1 to any other pages, all the icons which are supposed to be on that page just disappear. Please help T_T
    The only time I have seen that has been when the free app PerPageHTML was used, never seen it with PerPageHTML+

I'm pretty sure that I have PerPageHTML+ v1.0 installed.

So...is there any way else we can solve this?? Has anyone else succeed in installing perpage widget with their ipad 2???

So...is there any way else we can solve this?? Has anyone else succeed in installing perpage widget with their ipad 2???
    OK guys for anyone who has the same problem as me. I have figured it out. You have to disable/uninstall Barrel as these 2 apps conflict with each other ^^
    Last edited by Bopeepbopeepbo; 03-14-2012 at 09:59 AM.

OK guys for anyone who has the same problem as me. I have figured it out. You have to disable/uninstall Barrel as these 2 apps conflict with each other ^^
    Yes It's only one main widget at a time

thanks a lot for the quick response but there was no attachment. Please try again.

Quote Originally Posted by latino68 View Post
    thanks a lot for the quick response but there was no attachment. Please try again.
    Done .....

Default Tight
    Gonna get his as soon as they make a jailbreak for the iPad 3 (The New iPad).....the most sleek I have seen so far and I have been looking all over the place.... I know it will take some configuring ..but im sure I will figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by latino68 View Post
    thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    Gonna get his as soon as they make a jailbreak for the iPad 3 (The New iPad).....the most sleek I have seen so far and I have been looking all over the place.... I know it will take some configuring ..but im sure I will figure it out.
    configuring is quite simple. I'll have to probably update as I'm sure there will be changes with the new Retina Display on iPad3

configuring is quite simple. I'll have to probably update as I'm sure there will be changes with the new Retina Display on iPad3
    Does the theme transition from landscape to portrait on its own or do you have to do like the theme blaze and manually switch it?

Does the theme transition from landscape to portrait on its own or do you have to do like the theme blaze and manually switch it?
    On it's own. Both my Themes for iPad are setup like that

On it's own. Both my Themes for iPad are setup like that
    What's your other theme? Does it look as smooth and elegant as this one?

What's your other theme? Does it look as smooth and elegant as this one?
    Spectre
    It has all the same features as Curio and also has an iPhone version

Addition of extra 100 app Icons

Curio2_Extra Icons

Default Waiting on jailbreak
    Cant load it yet but I did make my donation. Let me know what you need from me to get this theme. I sent you a private message as well.

Cant load it yet but I did make my donation. Let me know what you need from me to get this theme. I sent you a private message as well.
    Did answer the PM and have also already sent the Details. Check your Trash as the email may have ended up there

Did answer the PM and have also already sent the Details. Check your Trash as the email may have ended up there
    Ok man, just seen curio for the iPhone, you do some bomb *** themes dawg. If your theme had a way to display my next calendar event, I would be running both. Hats off to you dawg

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast