+ Reply
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Curio2 (Released)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
George, Thanks for the help. Here's what I did with it.
...
  1. #81
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Mix
    George,

    Thanks for the help. Here's what I did with it.



  2. #82
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    George,

    Thanks for the help. Here's what I did with it.


    Interesting, always good to see ideas

  3. #83
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    So does this work on iOS 5.01? I want to donate and get it.

  4. #84
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Interesting, always good to see ideas


    This is only temporary because I couldn't get your weather widget to work. Must be an ios 5 thing. Still anticipating your complete theme.

  5. #85
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    So does this work on iOS 5.01? I want to donate and get it.
    Working on that at the moment, should have it all completed next week

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    This is only temporary because I couldn't get your weather widget to work. Must be an ios 5 thing. Still anticipating your complete theme.
    I'm down to the widgets to be done, yes a lot would not work on 5.0.1 but I sorted that out

  6. #86
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Birthday
    Happy Birthday George. Hope you have a great day!

  7. #87
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Happy Birthday George. Hope you have a great day!
    I appreciate that but a couple of months early

  8. #88
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    I appreciate that but a couple of months early
    Maybe it's late! Just noticed your FB page with all the well wishes. Didn't check the date. At our age we don't need Bdays to come sooner than scheduled!

  9. #89
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Maybe it's late! Just noticed your FB page with all the well wishes. Didn't check the date. At our age we don't need Bdays to come sooner than scheduled!
    LOL enough of that it's only a number. Still working out and doing all the things I used to. You seem to be very active as well from what I could see.

  10. #90
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    LOL enough of that it's only a number. Still working out and doing all the things I used to. You seem to be very active as well from what I could see.
    Can't quite do all the things I used to, but I feel fortunate I have good health and can still do the things I like doing. Knock Knock

    Your theme is awesome BTW, I finally got a few of your weather and clock widgets to show up. I can't get the cube or the analog weather to work, but I'm guessing that will all be good in your next release.

    One quick question: I've noticed on your first post pics that the slideshow button on bottom right of the LS has a different logo than the stock white flower that is on mine. Do you know if this is an ios 5 prob. as well?

  11. #91
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Can't quite do all the things I used to, but I feel fortunate I have good health and can still do the things I like doing. Knock Knock

    Your theme is awesome BTW, I finally got a few of your weather and clock widgets to show up. I can't get the cube or the analog weather to work, but I'm guessing that will all be good in your next release.

    One quick question: I've noticed on your first post pics that the slideshow button on bottom right of the LS has a different logo than the stock white flower that is on mine. Do you know if this is an ios 5 prob. as well?
    The widgets will be different as I have solved it for iPhone Have a look here and you will see what I mean

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-released.html

    Yes ios 5 problem for photo button, done and fixed already

  12. #92
    Green Apple radcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    The widgets will be different as I have solved it for iPhone Have a look here and you will see what I mean

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-released.html

    Yes ios 5 problem for photo button, done and fixed already

    Dang! The phone theme looks awesome as well. I guess I'll have to go get that now. Thanks a lot.

  13. #93
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Dang! The phone theme looks awesome as well. I guess I'll have to go get that now. Thanks a lot.
    Work night for me had to go down for some sleep. Thanks, sent

  14. #94
    Green Apple mrberni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Donation send. Looks really nice!
    Hope to get that working on my iPad 1 / iOS 5.0.1 soon.

    MrBerni

  15. #95
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrberni View Post
    Donation send. Looks really nice!
    Hope to get that working on my iPad 1 / iOS 5.0.1 soon.

    MrBerni
    Details sent, Finishing off Update for IOS 5.0.1 today so will have that posted, latest tomorrow.

  16. #96
    Green Apple mrberni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Details sent, Finishing off Update for IOS 5.0.1 today so will have that posted, latest tomorrow.
    Cool, thanks! Do you post in this thread when the update is available? Or do you mail all donators?

    MrBerni

  17. #97
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrberni View Post
    Cool, thanks! Do you post in this thread when the update is available? Or do you mail all donators?

    MrBerni
    I'll be posting on the first posting and will have the same Password so as needed it can be downloaded direct.

  18. #98
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Default Major Update
    Curio2_IOS_5.0.1 Update

    Posted on the first page, just below the new widget Displays. Download from there direct, you will be asked for a Password which is the same as the original Theme.


  19. #99
    Green Apple mrberni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Curio2_IOS_5.0.1 Update

    Posted on the first page, just below the new widget Displays. Download from there direct, you will be asked for a Password which is the same as the original Theme.

    Just tried, following your instructions word by word.
    But: Results are somewhat bad on my iPad 1 / iOS 5.0.1. Many gui elements (slider, media buttons and so on) are not skinned, apps not skinned, many icons not skinned.


    Curio2 (Released)-foto-1.png

    Curio2 (Released)-foto2.png

    Curio2 (Released)-foto3.png


    MrBerni

  20. #100
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrberni View Post
    Just tried, following your instructions word by word.
    But: Results are somewhat bad on my iPad 1 / iOS 5.0.1. Many gui elements (slider, media buttons and so on) are not skinned, apps not skinned, many icons not skinned.


    Attachment 564499

    Attachment 564501

    Attachment 564502


    MrBerni
    Give me some time as I will check all that I posted

+ Reply
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts