Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Curio2 (Released)

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by KFactor View Post
    nope. it seems like it has something to do with the picture itself, but that doesn't make sense. its the correct resolution. Oh well, I will work on it some more tom. Looks good so far. Gonna need some icons, I will get a list together tom. Thanks!
    when your ready email me the list of icons or screenshots would be better

  2. #42
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Donation sent.

  3. #43
    Default Great Looking Theme
    Donation Sent, look forward to the link

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexital View Post
    Donation sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by night_ryder View Post
    Donation Sent, look forward to the link
    Sent,

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    when your ready email me the list of icons or screenshots would be better
    Email sent with screen shots for needed icons. Thanks!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by KFactor View Post
    Email sent with screen shots for needed icons. Thanks!
    Just got them, I'll get to them as soon as I can

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Just got them, I'll get to them as soon as I can
    Thanks! Question. What do I need to change to get the time from 24 hr to 12 hr. Thanks!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by KFactor View Post
    Thanks! Question. What do I need to change to get the time from 24 hr to 12 hr. Thanks!
    As there are a few widgets, I'll send you the setups for all when I'Ve done the Icons

  9. #49
    Default Nice work!
    Really nice looking theme!
    looking forward to recieving it... donation sent.
    Thanks!

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by IMIX View Post
    Really nice looking theme!
    looking forward to recieving it... donation sent.
    Thanks!
    Thanks, Details sent.

  11. #51
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Modmyi Forum
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    1,617
    Thanked 296 Times in 222 Posts

    grzegorz can sent the facebook and skyfire icon please? and a liveclock with weathericon for ipad please

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    grzegorz can sent the facebook and skyfire icon please? and a liveclock with weathericon for ipad please
    send me screenshots of the icons that are not done. As for the Liveclock, I don't use it so would not know where to start on the iPad

  13. #53
    awesome theme G-10 ... fantastic work dude

    wanna thank you mr for your quick support and friendly teaching ...

    looks absolutely amazing on my ipad

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post
    awesome theme G-10 ... fantastic work dude

    wanna thank you mr for your quick support and friendly teaching ...

    looks absolutely amazing on my ipad
    Glad you like it and not a problem anytime

  15. #55
    Looks good G! only wish i had an ipad to sport this theme!
    Cheers

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Looks good G! only wish i had an ipad to sport this theme!
    Cheers
    Thanks, well worth getting, the iPad. Working on finishing of the IOS 5 version for iPhone

  17. #57
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    No idea how I missed this G. Absolutely stunning like all of your work!!

    It's just what I was missing to dress up my iPad.

    Amazing detail, really nice job brother. Looking forward to it.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    grzegorz10 (11-08-2011)

  19. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    No idea how I missed this G. Absolutely stunning like all of your work!!

    It's just what I was missing to dress up my iPad.

    Amazing detail, really nice job brother. Looking forward to it.
    Thanks, just sent the Details. was happy with the way it all turned out

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (11-08-2011)

  21. #59

  22. #60

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (11-28-2011)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •