Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Curio2 (Released)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Icon requests please

Facebook
    TextNow
    Google
    VLC
    DishNetwork
    Skyfire
    Kindle
    Not a problem as soon as I can.

Done and sent
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 09-17-2011 at 06:10 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (09-18-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

donation sent

Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    donation sent
    Details sent

Donation Sent. Looking forward to rocking the theme. Looks clean

Quote Originally Posted by KFactor View Post
    Donation Sent. Looking forward to rocking the theme. Looks clean
    Details sent

Okay, so I got the .rar file downloaded on my mac. Put it into the themes folder via cyberduck onto my ipad 2. What am I supposed to do at this point. I clicked on it via ifile and hit the zip viewer and it showed me everything in the file after entering the password. now i went back and hit the unarchiver, and it looks like its running code, extracting files. Am i doing something wrong. never installed a theme this way. any help is appreciated

Okay, so I got the .rar file downloaded on my mac. Put it into the themes folder via cyberduck onto my ipad 2. What am I supposed to do at this point. I clicked on it via ifile and hit the zip viewer and it showed me everything in the file after entering the password. now i went back and hit the unarchiver, and it looks like its running code, extracting files. Am i doing something wrong. never installed a theme this way. any help is appreciated
    OK did you extract it on your mac?

well it was downloaded as a .rar on my mac. how do i go about extracting that.

well it was downloaded as a .rar on my mac. how do i go about extracting that.
    you will need an rar extraxter for mac I use winrar on windows. Thats the first thing you will need to do

okay. got it extracted.

okay. got it extracted.
    OK now that you have that done you will find instructions on what and where to put things on your iPad

where are the instructions located. can't find that txt file you mentioned

where are the instructions located. can't find that txt file you mentioned
    Inside the Curio2_iPad_Theme folder called Curio2_Instructions.txt

I do not have that folder. After extracting it gave me three folders. Curio_Extras, Curio2_PerPage_Theme, Curio2_Winterboard_Theme.

I do not have that folder. After extracting it gave me three folders. Curio_Extras, Curio2_PerPage_Theme, Curio2_Winterboard_Theme.
    Sent you an email.

got things rolling, but the Curio2 background will not show up when I put it into the DCIM (which has all my other photos in it) is there something I am doing wrong. Everything else looks great. Just can't get the background to work

got things rolling, but the Curio2 background will not show up when I put it into the DCIM (which has all my other photos in it) is there something I am doing wrong. Everything else looks great. Just can't get the background to work
    I may have to do with putting it manualy I use iTunes on my pc to transfer pictures over

Tried that, and it still wouldn't go

Tried that, and it still wouldn't go
    use sbsettings to close the settings app and then try again,

nope. it seems like it has something to do with the picture itself, but that doesn't make sense. its the correct resolution. Oh well, I will work on it some more tom. Looks good so far. Gonna need some icons, I will get a list together tom. Thanks!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast