+ Reply
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Curio2 (Released)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by teresaync you should change your title to let people know that it is ready for os 5.1.1 Such a great theme, I don't want you to go
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    you should change your title to let people know that it is ready for os 5.1.1
    Such a great theme, I don't want you to go unnoticed
    Not an easy job changing the title, need to get a moderator to do that but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stasbbs View Post
    ^^ Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Curio2 (Released)-photo.png I guess this is what you need i need the icon on The Weather Channell Thanks

you can see the widgets clock in the pic i guess there something else i need to do to view the clock properly
    Last edited by ustncase; 06-03-2012 at 01:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm trying to get the perpage+ working, when he says put the folders from perpage folder into the perpage+ html folder does he mean the folders from the perpage+ app ? when i do that perpage+ stops working. can someone tell me what im doing wrong Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ustncase View Post
    i'm trying to get the perpage+ working, when he says put the folders from perpage folder into the perpage+ html folder does he mean the folders from the perpage+ app ? when i do that perpage+ stops working. can someone tell me what im doing wrong Thank you
    When you extracted the Curio_IOS_5.0.1.zip you would have found inside that a PerPage folder, inside that you would have found other folders.

Curio2_Analog

Curio2_Digital

Curio2_Digital_Forcast

Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather

Curio2_HD_Barrel_Weather

move all these folders as they are to //var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im on 5.1.1 i downloaded that and theres no folders in them thanks ill try this and see if it works thanks

Thanks

im on 5.1.1 i downloaded that and theres no folders in them thanks ill try this and see if it works thanks
    Since this Theme was made there were 2 other updates made for it 5.0.1 and 5.1.1 you need them both as well to have it complete

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when will the widgets be updated to 5.1.1 theres only a couple that work and the weather widget doesn't change to your home town ? I dont see why a 5.0.1 update would be any help, don't the updates have the same folders in the updates adding to the compatibility as they go ? seems like they would have the same info in both with changes to comply with the new firmware. are you sure i need to download that update and override the new update ?

Thanks

when will the widgets be updated to 5.1.1 theres only a couple that work and the weather widget doesn't change to your home town ? I dont see why a 5.0.1 update would be any help, don't the updates have the same folders in the updates adding to the compatibility as they go ? seems like they would have the same info in both with changes to comply with the new firmware. are you sure i need to download that update and override the new update ?
    All widgets in that folder work for 5.1.1 did you get PerPageHTML+ (plus) as that is what you would need
    Weather for Location is changed manually.
    Each time Apple updates an IOS they have a habit of changing Names, capitals to small type, graphic type from one to another, so to keep upadted you need that update as well.

These updates are provided for a reason and yes you need to have them

Weather Changes: search for your weather at http://www.weather.com/ once you find it at the top address bar will be your code

Curio2_Digital: Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html.

Open with text editor and change code var locale = "ASXX0112" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

Curio2_Digital_Forcast: Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html.

Open with text editor and change code var locale = "ASXX0112" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

Weather Changes: search for your weather at Yahoo Weather

Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather: Setup/Config.js

Curio2_HD_Barrel_Weather: Setup/Config.js
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 06-03-2012 at 09:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried to run the Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather from winterboard and it doesn't show up and i did change the Setup/Config.js to
    my hometown , seems like it would need to be run from winterboard and it doesn't show up , the only way i can see the clock is through sbsettings..

I can get the widgets to work but only when i use both sbsettings and winterboard selecting both. when i use winterboard the widget starts to apear on the startup screen then goes away
    and with both selected the location stays the same sydney 19 degrees

Ive tried both area codes georgia mcdonough this is the url-12770680/ area code- 30253
    no work-ee
    Last edited by ustncase; 06-04-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks

I tried to run the Curio2_HD_Analog_Weather from winterboard and it doesn't show up and i did change the Setup/Config.js to
    my hometown , seems like it would need to be run from winterboard and it doesn't show up , the only way i can see the clock is through sbsettings..

I can get the widgets to work but only when i use both sbsettings and winterboard selecting both. when i use winterboard the widget starts to apear on the startup screen then goes away
    and with both selected the location stays the same sydney 19 degrees

Ive tried both area codes georgia mcdonough this is the url-12770680/ area code- 30253
    no work-ee
    They need to go into Perpage, they will not run from winterboard, the only ones that will, will have LS at the end of them and thats for LockScreen. The Yahho code for yours is 2447874. Here is a screenshot of the widget running with your town on it as well. I have also given you the config.js as it would be changed

Edit: here is the icon you asked for, move it to the Icons folder in your main theme folder. Make sure summerboard is switched on in winterboard settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Curio2 (Released)-img_0004.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 06-04-2012 at 02:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thats how i have my setup except i put the Curio_iPad2_IOS_5.0.1 in the winterboard theme. when i turn on that my slider
    looks right but when its off the slider disapears.. and i changed the widget config to 2447874 still doesn't work. you on 5.1.1

Thanks

Thats how i have my setup except i put the Curio_iPad2_IOS_5.0.1 in the winterboard theme. when i turn on that my slider
    looks right but when its off the slider disapears.. and i changed the widget config to 2447874 still doesn't work. you on 5.1.1
    Is Curio_iPad2_IOS_5.0.1 above the main theme in winterboard and when you opened that zipp did you go right inside as the correct folder is inside the winterboard folder?

Use the config.js i posted and replace yours with that. I gave you the screenshot to show you that it works

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when you say winterboard folder you are meaning themes right and yes i changed the config just the way you have it.
    i put all the folders in winterboards in themes and the perpage folders in perpage+ html folder

Thanks

when you say winterboard folder you are meaning themes right and yes i changed the config just the way you have it.
    i put all the folders in winterboards in themes and the perpage folders in perpage+ html folder
    I'm assuming the weather is ok now?

Can you give me screenshots of your winterboard listing on your iPad and Perpage as well

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Curio2 (Released)-photo-1.pngCurio2 (Released)-photo.png The 5.0.1 update goes in the curio2 theme folder right i just put it in the theme folder? now my slider is working right just hometown a no go

Curio2 (Released)-photo.png heres the config
    Last edited by ustncase; 06-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks

Attachment 588798Attachment 588799 The 5.0.1 update goes in the curio2 theme folder right i just put it in the theme folder? now my slider is working right just hometown a no go
    The 5.0.1 goes on it's own into winterboard then slected as well as should be the 5.1.1 update so your listing in winterboard would be
    Curio_IOS_5.0.1
    Curio_IOS_5.1.1
    Curio2_Theme

and each of them would hav a tick for selection. Can niot understand the weather one as it worked for me with no problems. I'm assuming you put it back into setup folder

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

explain what you mean about i put it back into the setup folder, I put the updates into the themes folder and tick both but still no hometown?

Thanks

explain what you mean about i put it back into the setup folder, I put the updates into the themes folder and tick both but still no hometown?
    The Config.js for weather to go back into it's setup folder in the widget

Thanks
    Great theme! Wait for IPad 3 update

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gosha112 For This Useful Post:

grzegorz10 (06-05-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cant you make zeppilin theme