Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaPsi583 View Post
    Any plans to makes this theme iPad 3 ready? I just bought it and am kinda disappointed that the majority of the text and other things are pixelated.
    If you followed honeypadpro on twitter, falcon tweeted that he's currently retinizing HoneyPad Pro ! Woohoooo ! i would definitely buy this again man !

I don't know if this has been resolved but both the HTC Jetstream and HTC Clock widgets show 0:00 instead of 12:00 at midnight. The zero stays until 1am even under the 12-hour clock setting. Is there a way to edit the code to fix this? I probably sound super picky but it's just one little flaw in an otherwise ridiculously awesome theme.
    Last edited by whogregwho; 06-17-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Uaaaauuu !!!! The theme is amazing....but, i have a problem with the wallpapers.

I tried to change any through app iFile, but when I select it then the springboard is black. I put 1400x900, and change file attributes. I'm doing wrong? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whogregwho View Post
    I don't know if this has been resolved but both the HTC Jetstream and HTC Clock widgets show 0:00 instead of 12:00 at midnight. The zero stays until 1am even under the 12-hour clock setting. Is there a way to edit the code to fix this? I probably sound super picky but it's just one little flaw in an otherwise ridiculously awesome theme.
    I'm not really good with html myself, if someone can help me on this I would really appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by nanubilbo View Post
    Uaaaauuu !!!! The theme is amazing....but, i have a problem with the wallpapers.

I tried to change any through app iFile, but when I select it then the springboard is black. I put 1400x900, and change file attributes. I'm doing wrong? thanks
    the size is correct, make sure to rename the wallpaper to BG1.jpg, BG2.jpg, BG3.jpg etc and replace the existing wallpaper (the image format has to be jpg)

Default Rename App categories
    Is there anyway to rename the app categories? I want to rename social and utility.
    Thanks

Why can't I see the weather animations in the HTC clock and the weather widgets?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What happens if you push the only button that iPad have? Is the theme returning to default iOS theme, or are you in default screen od HoneyPad? I mean i want to change my Asus Transformer for iPad 2 because of quality, but i would like to get Asus theme as default launcher, because i like it better than Apple's desktops.

I don't use any widgets, i would just like to have that "transformer's look" with only weather and tree wallpaper on main screen.

Default Help
    Hey guys bought this theam yesterday and am really likening it but one thing how do I just swap the twitter widget with the google widget that was posted a few pages back

iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to get more Icon Placeholders in the games section?!?!?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, i have also just purchased the honeypad pro (retina) but have the problem "hash sum mismatch" during installation. Kindly advice how I can get this app installed. Thanks.

Thanks

Hey falcon212

I think I'll be able to help you out with your widget issues if you'd like

I can't be the only one this is happening to...

I've been using HoneyPad Pro for my iPad 2 for the last two weeks. Twice now the interface has freaked out and won't let me open anything. I can still switch between themes, but nothing loads correctly and I can't open Settings, Dreamboard, Cydia, etc. to respring. Once this thing eventually 'crashes' and resprings itself it's back to normal... but it looks like I have to wait for that to happen. Hasn't happened yet so I can't use my iPad right now for anything. It's just an expensive paperweight. Is there a solution to this?

Is there a way to get a correctly displaying Twitter widget into this theme?

Furthermore, how and where can I change the ressources for the RSS-Reader?
    Last edited by Darkside63; 10-10-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slstang2005 View Post
    This is for Falcon and or LOk1,

I have made a new floating clock widget that i would like to add to the scroll bard and make it select-able from the setting page. I need to see if you can help me with the code to do so. I was able to modify the clock setting to point to my new clock but can not get it to add it a another widget.

Any help would be great.

Slstang

Attachment 562543Attachment 562544

Can we please have the code for the floating clock widget and the orange bottom? THANKYOU

Also Falcon, i was wondering if we could have a larger Facebook widget for this theme. Exactly like the Boxer one?

Nice theme!!! everything work fine!~ i love this theme!
    no crash problem,very nice!!
    HOWEVER.................
    why my Galaxy weather cant load,i set zip code already is work fine before
    but today i start my ipad and i saw my Galaxy weather,it said 72 Loading.....
    Loading,the whole week weather is thunder storm but the real is sunny day...
    how can i solve this?

please...i want to solve this..
    why my Galaxy weather cant load,it said 72 Loading.....Loading
    the whole week weather is thunder storm but is sunny day...
    how can i solve this thank you

Default Honeypad pro games crash
    Honey pad pro works perfect but the only problem im having with it is that some games just crash right when I open them.does anybody know why?

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132