+ Reply
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I wanna Buy this..But i want it rotated in the Right Postion or auto-Rotate so that when i charge my iPad..it's not laying on my Volume Button. I guess i'll
    Thanks

I wanna Buy this..But i want it rotated in the Right Postion or auto-Rotate so that when i charge my iPad..it's not laying on my Volume Button. I guess i'll wait until they make a fix for this.BUT..it's an Awesome Theme there's no Doubt about it.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    I wanna Buy this..But i want it rotated in the Right Postion or auto-Rotate so that when i charge my iPad..it's not laying on my Volume Button. I guess i'll wait until they make a fix for this.BUT..it's an Awesome Theme there's no Doubt about it.
    You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, it only allows landscape mode not portrait. To do the rotate you must buy the Pro version. The rotate is not automatic as it is in iPad native mode. There is a "Rotate" button on the Honeypad settings page, each touch will flip the screen 180 degrees.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sorapp For This Useful Post:

AKCHRIS (02-12-2012)

Thanks

ok..SO the PRO...version allows me to auto rotate it. Got ya & yeah...i meant Landscape mode. SO..if I can rotate it like the native Mode on the iPad..then i'll get it..So your saying i can rotate it once the Pro version is bought?
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

)
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok..SO the PRO...version allows me to auto rotate it. Got ya & yeah...i meant Landscape mode. SO..if I can rotate it like the native Mode on the iPad..then i'll get it..So your saying i can rotate it once the Pro version is bought?
    Not quite, it does not auto rotate, it is rotated manually by touching the "Rotate" button on the settings page. Once rotated with the button it stays that way regardless of the physical orientation of the iPad. The key here is the Honeypad screens are rotated manually not automatically. This isn't a big deal for me since I always use my iPad in the same orientation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sorapp For This Useful Post:

AKCHRIS (02-12-2012)

Thanks

same here..i Just wasn't sure if it did that. Cause i always keep mine in a certain Orientation as well..with the vol+Mute switches on the Top & not the Bottom.But thanks man..i need to know this B4 i bought it.

)
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same here..i Just wasn't sure if it did that. Cause i always keep mine in a certain Orientation as well..with the vol+Mute switches on the Top & not the Bottom.But thanks man..i need to know this B4 i bought it.
    Great, you should be good to go with the Pro version. I use mine exactly the same as you. By the way there is an issue with custom folders and bookmarks. There doesn't seem to be any way to address them directly from Honeypad. I have posted this issue earlier in this thread.

Thanks

That's fine about the folders & bookmarks. I use dolphin not safari.

)
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help!!
    I just bought honeypad pro for my ipad but its not downloading. keeps saying "hash sum mismatch". help would be greatly appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

Fixed the issues I was having with no default theme. I deleted dreamboard via iFile, reinstalled and all was good. This also fixed my missing weather icon.
    One issue is I can not access my newsstand subscriptions or use folders in general. Will this be fixed soon?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Questions
    Hi I've got a couple of questions:

1) Please could you change The app headings from the default to - "All", "Favourites", "Games", "Games 2/Sport", "Miscellaneous"?
    2) Can you create sub folders within the apps?
    3) Is there any lock screens available?

Thanks In Advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default fml
    So, i accidentlly downloaded this interface... on my iPod Touch. Obviously not built for it. I activated it, and the layout doesn't let me access dream board, or much of anything else to undo this. I can't scroll through apps, notta. No idea what to do.

Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

first of all, amazing theme. how would i redirect the microphone/google icon on the homescreen to the official app ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justinetemi View Post
    So, i accidentlly downloaded this interface... on my iPod Touch. Obviously not built for it. I activated it, and the layout doesn't let me access dream board, or much of anything else to undo this. I can't scroll through apps, notta. No idea what to do.

Any suggestions?
    If you ssh your ipod and change the name of the theme it should kick you out of dream board.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    If you ssh your ipod and change the name of the theme it should kick you out of dream board.
    whats ssh? I'm retarded

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Ssh is when ya transfer something from ya phone to ya computer or the other way around

Thanks

I'm waiting for Falcon to put his spin and creative talents on a Windows 8 theme. No knock to any of the other great themers here, but for my money this dude has the iPad/Dreamboard themes down to a science - particularly features, coding, and user-friendliness.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

petshop (02-22-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

dont i need to be able to access my settings on my iPod to ssh? Im unable to access the settings, or else i would of found a solution by now.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    I'm waiting for Falcon to put his spin and creative talents on a Windows 8 theme. No knock to any of the other great themers here, but for my money this dude has the iPad/Dreamboard themes down to a science - particularly features, coding, and user-friendliness.

I argue I love this theme and would also love to see a Windows 8 Ipad theme. But more than that I would love to see a OS X Mountain Lion theme. Anything in the works Falcon?

Thanks

quick question.

used iFile to change wallpaper

dropped the file in this directory

var/mobile/library/dreamboard/honeypad pro for ipad/images/wallpapers

some reason i can't find it to select it... any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really like this theme, however, for some reason the animated weather has suddenly stopped working. It always shows the sun regardless of the time of day. Originally it switched between the sun and the moon depending on the time of day. The temp etc work ok. Anyone else see this? Any suggested fixes?

Update after I posted this it suddenly started working again. The local time was about 9pm. Very strange it was wrong last night and today until 9. Note I did not reboot the iPad, I had previously tried this with no success.
    Last edited by sorapp; 02-26-2012 at 07:14 PM.