+ Reply
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 659

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello, i purchased Ver.1.3 and am running on my ipad 2 5.0.1 when i respring or exit the to the ipad theme my settings are not saved. I thought i
...
  1. #581
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Icon and Widget location save in respring.
    Hello, i purchased Ver.1.3 and am running on my ipad 2 5.0.1 when i respring or exit the to the ipad theme my settings are not saved. I thought i saw somewhere where this was fixed. is this an ipad 2 issue or am i not doing something correct? Thanks for the great theme.


    *EDIT*

    Sorry didnt read your post from earlier, set permissions with iFile

    Current.plist = Owner-Mobile
    Group-mobile
    User, Group, World all are Read, Write and Execute

    File attributes for the HoneyPad Pro File are as follows
    Owner - Root
    Group - Mobile
    Access Permissions are all Read, Write, Execute.

    This is on the fresh Jailbreak of an Ipad 2 with OS 5.0.1

    Thanks again for the great themes..

    Same for the Theme.plist
    Last edited by slstang2005; 01-25-2012 at 07:08 PM.

  2. #582
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Add Widgets to the setting page scroll bar
    This is for Falcon and or LOk1,

    I have made a new floating clock widget that i would like to add to the scroll bard and make it select-able from the setting page. I need to see if you can help me with the code to do so. I was able to modify the clock setting to point to my new clock but can not get it to add it a another widget.

    Any help would be great.

    Slstang

    HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad-img_0504.pngHoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad-img_0506.png

  3. #583
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I have made a Google+ widget for this theme. Will post it soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327611505.908013.jpg  

  4. #584
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundmt View Post
    Can someone help me ... Everything went well until I swiped at the home screen ... It would crash and put me in safe mode ....

    Any suggestions ... It's on my jail broken iPad 2
    I would suggest disabling or removing Barrel or any other effect overlays for Springboard. That can cause the issue you are having.

  5. #585

  6. #586
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Google+ Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrikjesus View Post
    I have made a Google+ widget for this theme. Will post it soon.
    Wondering if you had posted this somewhere as of yet?

    Also can you add how to add it to the scroll bar on the widgets page?

    thanks, Slstang2005

  7. #587
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slstang2005 View Post
    Wondering if you had posted this somewhere as of yet?

    Also can you add how to add it to the scroll bar on the widgets page?

    thanks, Slstang2005
    I will be posting it to Google.code in the next day or two. I will post a link here.

    There are two ways to add it, the hard way where you edit a good five or six files and a preview image, or the easy way, where I just replace the twitter widget, since I don't use it.

  8. #588
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Here is that G+ widget I threw together.
    http://code.google.com/p/g-plus-widget/

    I also put the references in the source for the widget and the mover to be added to the theme.plist file

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Electrikjesus For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (02-10-2012), jermface (10-22-2012), leopodie (02-17-2012)

  10. #589
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Feb 1, 2012 19:40:26 PST
    Transaction ID: 3XM40803AB9444042

    Same here, bought the pro, how do I get to the download.... thanks


    OK.. Got it, I was just impatient.... Thanks again
    Last edited by cavemanb; 02-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.

  11. #590
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    I'm having a few issues with the theme and need some help getting it fixed. iPad 2 on 5.0.1

    1. Under Dreamboard I can't get back to my default iPad springboard. The option does not exist. I purchased honeypadpro and Bookshelf and that's all that ia available.

    2. The live weather widget does not show the sun or moon, just a very small question mark.

    3. Galaxy photo slide just displays as a white box.

    4. RSS feeds box displays feeds I could care less about. When I do actually click on something within the box I can not get back to feeds.

    Let me know about no. 1 as this is a pain if you know what I mean

    Thanks

  12. #591
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Same here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    I'm having a few issues with the theme and need some help getting it fixed. iPad 2 on 5.0.1

    1. Under Dreamboard I can't get back to my default iPad springboard. The option does not exist. I purchased honeypadpro and Bookshelf and that's all that ia available.

    2. The live weather widget does not show the sun or moon, just a very small question mark.

    3. Galaxy photo slide just displays as a white box.

    4. RSS feeds box displays feeds I could care less about. When I do actually click on something within the box I can not get back to feeds.

    Let me know about no. 1 as this is a pain if you know what I mean

    Thanks
    At first I was having some trouble with dreamboard not displaying on full screen, and now this.. I'll appreciate some help thanks and btw the theme is awesome, love it!

  13. #592
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    I'm having a few issues with the theme and need some help getting it fixed. iPad 2 on 5.0.1

    1. Under Dreamboard I can't get back to my default iPad springboard. The option does not exist. I purchased honeypadpro and Bookshelf and that's all that ia available.

    2. The live weather widget does not show the sun or moon, just a very small question mark.

    3. Galaxy photo slide just displays as a white box.

    4. RSS feeds box displays feeds I could care less about. When I do actually click on something within the box I can not get back to feeds.

    Let me know about no. 1 as this is a pain if you know what I mean

    Thanks
    For number 1, you should just have to open up Dreamboard again and load the normal theme. That gets you back.
    2) you have to set your zip code.
    3) have to edit the widget to pull your pics right in iOS5 (complicated)
    4) have to edit the RSS widget for a different feed. Might as well just replace the background too, it is branded for the themes default feed.

  14. #593
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrikjesus View Post
    For number 1, you should just have to open up Dreamboard again and load the normal theme. That gets you back.
    As I stated I do not have a normal theme to load. I only have bookshelf and Honeypadpro pro. I have to delete dreamboard to get back to the original springboard layout.

    I have entered my zip code and it does show my city, it doesn't show the sun or rain icon in the weather just a small box with a question mark.

    If I can't get these issues figured out I'm going to ask for a refund as it is not working per the description.
    I hope this can be fixed as I really enjoy the theme and would like to keep it.

  15. #594
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    As I stated I do not have a normal theme to load. I only have bookshelf and Honeypadpro pro. I have to delete dreamboard to get back to the original springboard layout.

    I have entered my zip code and it does show my city, it doesn't show the sun or rain icon in the weather just a small box with a question mark.

    If I can't get these issues figured out I'm going to ask for a refund as it is not working per the description.
    I hope this can be fixed as I really enjoy the theme and would like to keep it.
    Sounds like you might not have Dreamboard installed all the way, or a dependent didn't install correctly. How many times have you tried to reinstall? And what source are you downloading Dreamboard from?

  16. #595
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How to set Weather widget Honeypad Pro on IPAD2
    I have removed the weather settings icon from the galaxy weather widget. How do i restore it? Also where and how do i set weather code in thne file system. i tried the following:


    var locale = localStorage.getItem("zip");//"90210" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = false; //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false;*
    var updateInterval = 10; //Minutes
    var showForecast = true;

    which i changed to:


    var locale = localStorage.getItem("zip");//"SFXX0010" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = false; //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false;*
    var updateInterval = 10; //Minutes
    var showForecast = true;

    Is this correct? What am i doing wrong? All i see in the weather widget is 72 Loading.....

    Please help?

  17. #596
    iPhoneaholic AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    I <3 THIS Theme!!!. The ONLY problem i have is the ability to switch it, by that i mean..i where the volume & Mute buttons are. Like the default Wallpaper is..Rotate the theme from one end to the other. IF..that makes sense to anyone.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.


    Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

  18. #597
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I really like Honeypad and find it quite useful on my iPad 2. Is there a way to include bookmark shortcuts? On the standard iPad screen I have set up a folder for frequently used web sites, I would like to have a similar capability in Honeypad. Thanks

  19. #598
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey,

    I bought this theme today, figured the pro version would allow for customizing things the free version did not have, but I was disappointed to learn there's nothing I can do to:

    - put the "apps" icons in the correct places (games, favorites etc) now only angry birds is recognized as a game.
    - I cannot change the location for weather even though I entered my postal code
    - there's no way to put just a few icons on my desktop. Really annoying.

    All in all the theme looks really good but it's not as functional in the pro version as I expected and frankly, it only makes handling my ipad more difficult instead of easier. Would really like for the above to be solved.

    Alwin

  20. #599
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Weather Widget Help
    Quote Originally Posted by zerbart View Post
    I have removed the weather settings icon from the galaxy weather widget. How do i restore it? Also where and how do i set weather code in thne file system. i tried the following:


    var locale = localStorage.getItem("zip");//"90210" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = false; //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false;*
    var updateInterval = 10; //Minutes
    var showForecast = true;

    which i changed to:


    var locale = localStorage.getItem("zip");//"SFXX0010" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = false; //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false;*
    var updateInterval = 10; //Minutes
    var showForecast = true;

    Is this correct? What am i doing wrong? All i see in the weather widget is 72 Loading.....

    Please help?
    Anybody................any suggestions?

  21. #600
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadkingbilly View Post
    Hey,

    I bought this theme today, figured the pro version would allow for customizing things the free version did not have, but I was disappointed to learn there's nothing I can do to:

    - put the "apps" icons in the correct places (games, favorites etc) now only angry birds is recognized as a game.
    - I cannot change the location for weather even though I entered my postal code
    - there's no way to put just a few icons on my desktop. Really annoying.

    All in all the theme looks really good but it's not as functional in the pro version as I expected and frankly, it only makes handling my ipad more difficult instead of easier. Would really like for the above to be solved.

    Alwin
    I understand your frustration, without formal documentatin it is not very intuitive to figure out how to do this. The good news is, it does what they say it does, here's how.

    Adding / deleting icons - icons can be added or deleted from all folders except the "All" folder. To do this, first touch "Settings", this is the large 'Plus' in the upper right corner of the main screen. Then touch the 'Edit' button towards the bottom left, this will return you to the main screen. Then press the 'Home' button to return to the main screen. There should be a short info window pop-up, which you should dismiss after reading. Then touch the 'Apps' button in the upper right corner. This will take you to the Apps screen, then touch any folder you wish to edit. When you select the folder it will change to that folder and you will see many place-holders, squares with gold brackets in each corner. Each place-holder represents a possible icon. Touch one and a new screen will display with an alphabetic list of every app installed on your iPad, select the one you want and it will switch back to the folder with the icon for that app in the place you selected. Deleting an icon is the same procedure except instead of selecting an app from the list, touch 'None' in the top left corner, Repeat these steps for as many as you want. Note this works on the 3 main screens as well as the Apps screens.

    Rearranging icons - this is similar to the above except you touch the 'Shift mode' button instead of the 'Edit mode' button. Also note that 'Shift mode' only works on the 3 main screens, not the Apps folders. Also it seems as though the 'Shift mode' only works on an entire row of icons rather than individual icons.

    One other thing I discovered is that the 'Apps shortcuts' setting displays 3 groupings, the far left is the main screen, the middle is the right main and the right one is for the left main screen. The check boxes underneath represent 4 rows of icons to hide/display. Experiment by turning them on and off to see which rows correspond to each.

    It's not perfect, but with perseverence you can achieve the arangement you want.



    Regarding the weather issue, I have a similar problem, no matter what zip code I enter, it always shows 0 degrees. I have posted a seperate question on this issue.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts