Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

  1. #441
    I just started to use this theme but why I cant play some of the games, I need to change to default themes then only my apps back to normal.....y????

  2. #442

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    not sure what you meant, but why you need to go back to default theme to play game ? are using iPad1 ?
    Yes I'm using iPad 1, this theme is not support on iPad 1?

  4. #444
    Yea it does, but iPad1 has a very limited RAM, thus sometimes u wont be able to run heavy games that need lot of RAM

  5. #445
    Hi amazing theme I love android but hate all of the errors and crap with it. Got a iPad and now I'm in heaven. Quick question. In you samsung grab theme the weather app will not update to your location defaults California. Checked all the others they work fine. Please advise. I love grabs look thanks mops

  6. #446

  7. #447
    Default Works great thanks
    Hi thanks gtab weather location works like a charm. You seem like someone that likes perfection. Quick question and request. 1. Is the wallpapers limited to 30. If not how can I mod to increase with private library. Thank you. 2. Quick note the gtab weather app shows daytime all day. The original tab turns to night when it's night. Don't know if dream board can do that. Hope you don't mind requests. Thanks again for the quick reply. Mops

  8. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    not sure what you meant, but why you need to go back to default theme to play game ? are using iPad1 ?
    I'm just guessing here, but I think he was asking why his game folder didn't auto-populate with icons like the "All" folder does. I don't think he knows that you have to manually set up the other folders icons by going into Edit Mode.

  9. #449
    i have a Question for Honey Pad Pro:

    What is this for a Symbol near the "Google" Search ? is a Microfon ?
    We work this in iPad 2 please ?

    Thank for Answer and working this Microfon-Tips.
    Greetings fritz122

  10. #450
    Hello, first post so here i go! Ive been using this theme for a while now, and whats bothering me a bit is, that i dont get the original
    Android 3.x icons? Ive even deleted Winterboard and stuff like that, do i have to fix anything in iFile? Would really appriciate an answer!

  11. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz122 View Post
    i have a Question for Honey Pad Pro:

    What is this for a Symbol near the "Google" Search ? is a Microfon ?
    We work this in iPad 2 please ?

    Thank for Answer and working this Microfon-Tips.
    Greetings fritz122
    Currently I can only direct it to safari due to Dreamboard limitation

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxxy View Post
    Hello, first post so here i go! Ive been using this theme for a while now, and whats bothering me a bit is, that i dont get the original
    Android 3.x icons? Ive even deleted Winterboard and stuff like that, do i have to fix anything in iFile? Would really appriciate an answer!
    try to delete _library folder under var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ - cache files might be culprit. Respring after

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Currently I can only direct it to safari due to Dreamboard limitation



    try to delete _library folder under var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ - cache files might be culprit. Respring after
    i currently have the google corner redirecting me to the google mobile app. and it works fine

    But i believe wynd has stopped working on dreamboard someone should take over the project(;
    Last edited by Smacdallas; 09-25-2011 at 04:36 PM.

  13. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Smacdallas View Post
    i currently have the google corner redirecting me to the google mobile app. and it works fine

    But i believe wynd has stopped working on dreamboard someone should take over the project(;
    yeap, that can be done. But since not everyone has google app on their iPad, I thought directing ti safari is the best bet

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by cksean86 View Post
    Yes I'm using iPad 1, this theme is not support on iPad 1?
    Heya, I have an iPad1 too. What can help is install sbsettings and do a "free up memory" before running your game. That helps me run most games.
    Also go easy on the widgets usage


    Chaosz.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosz911 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (09-26-2011)

  16. #455
    using it just now, find a few newbies problem

    1) beside the "all", other icons in the app list is messy, and no way to manually arrange the icon.
    2) try to write message on note & facebook, somtime it works, some time it hang and i force to restart the whole ipad2 else all touches not working(after roll back to default)
    3) edit zip code not working.. try to put weather.com code but still nothing change, is either show beverly hill or cypress..
    4) Rss feed - when i click on the link, it actually load the page in the widget itself. beside, how can i change the rss feed?
    5) photo slideshow - cant load photo, always show loading.
    6) galaxy photoslide - just a gimmick?
    7) calculator - very insensitive.

    suggestion
    1) click on google search should be a bookmark for Google mainpage.
    2) can drag and drop icon from apps list to the homscreen
    3) clock on the bottom right should push the sbsetting pop up
    4) make edit mode and shift mode together, i know you working on it.
    5) proper way to set the weather code.
    6) bigger not pad - or rescale-able

  17. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakit View Post
    using it just now, find a few newbies problem

    1) beside the "all", other icons in the app list is messy, and no way to manually arrange the icon.
    - All folder is is arranged automatically by alphabet, you can not edit this folder but you can update the rest of the folders
    2) try to write message on note & facebook, sometime it works, some time it hang and i force to restart the whole ipad2 else all touches not working(after roll back to default)
    - This is Dreamboard bug which will cause freeze and hang, nothing I can do about it
    3) edit zip code not working.. try to put weather.com code but still nothing change, is either show beverly hill or cypress..
    - zipcode are working fine, you have to find the zipcode from here Weather Location Codes/IDs
    4) Rss feed - when i click on the link, it actually load the page in the widget itself. beside, how can i change the rss feed?
    - Again.. this is dreamboard limitation, you cant actually interact with the link inside the rss widget
    5) photo slideshow - cant load photo, always show loading.
    - this can be caused by many problems, please refer to my reply below
    6) galaxy photoslide - just a gimmick?
    - nope it is not, it is functional
    7) calculator - very insensitive.
    - its a widget, so go easy with it ;P

    suggestion
    1) click on google search should be a bookmark for Google mainpage.
    - not possible, due to Dreamboard limitation (but you can edit the plist to open google app)
    2) can drag and drop icon from apps list to the homscreen
    - not possible, this feature is too advance for dreamboard, I may have to remind you that HoneyPad is just a theme, not a fully function Android OS, you can't expect much from it. If you read the first post carefully, I have put there "almost" fully function honeycomb
    3) clock on the bottom right should push the sbsetting pop up
    - dreamboard limitation, we cant interact with sbsetting
    4) make edit mode and shift mode together, i know you working on it.
    - I'll see what I can do
    5) proper way to set the weather code.
    - that is proper, we have different way of "proper"
    6) bigger not pad - or rescale-able
    - you're pushing it bro LOL, refer to my answer number 2
    How to configure Photo Slideshow and Galaxy Slideshow

    Go to "/private/var/mobile/Library/Media/DCIM/"
    In my device, I will see 100APPLE under DCIM folder (it may vary on different devices)

    Open "HoneyPad Pro for iPad/Widgets/LivePhotos/Widgets.html"
    Edit this parts below:

    var imagepath = "file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/";


    Accordingly (you only need to edit the "100APPLE") in some cases you might have more than one folder, you have to choose one.

    Another thing that needs to configure is:
    var min = 0001;
    var max = 0100;


    Set the var min to the lowest number of your IMG_XXXX.JPG and var max to the highest, if your highest let’s say 80, maybe you should put 100 instead to anticipate of newer photos. The lesser range will make the transition smoother as its try to scan for fewer photos

    For the example above, I have image files, with file name IMG_0001.JPG - IMG_0080.JPG in my device, this might be vary also depending on your iPad, so you HAVE to configure 2 parts above correctly.

    Save and make sure you RESPRING

  18. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    How to configure Photo Slideshow and Galaxy Slideshow

    Go to "/private/var/mobile/Library/Media/DCIM/"
    In my device, I will see 100APPLE under DCIM folder (it may vary on different devices)

    Open "HoneyPad Pro for iPad/Widgets/LivePhotos/Widgets.html"
    Edit this parts below:

    var imagepath = "file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/";


    Accordingly (you only need to edit the "100APPLE") in some cases you might have more than one folder, you have to choose one.

    Another thing that needs to configure is:
    var min = 0001;
    var max = 0100;


    Set the var min to the lowest number of your IMG_XXXX.JPG and var max to the highest, if your highest let’s say 80, maybe you should put 100 instead to anticipate of newer photos. The lesser range will make the transition smoother as its try to scan for fewer photos

    For the example above, I have image files, with file name IMG_0001.JPG - IMG_0080.JPG in my device, this might be vary also depending on your iPad, so you HAVE to configure 2 parts above correctly.

    Save and make sure you RESPRING
    like it.... will try...

    beside, what is the software to use to browse the ipad? previously i use iphone browser for my iphone, can i still use the same software? am using a window.

  19. #458

  20. #459
    What on screen keyboard did I see in the YouTube preview? Do honey pad pro theme the notification pop up also? What version of dream board works best for this theme? The latest?


    Very awesome theme?
    Last edited by Kenjari; 09-27-2011 at 08:48 PM.

  21. #460
    Hi falcon212,

    I would like to change the size ot the notepad and facebook, but i couldnt find the widget.html that determine the size of those widget.. can advise? or do I have your permission to change that?

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •