+ Reply
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 659

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
is there a way to keep the widgets in place after respiring or power off?!?!?! my grandma loves this on her iPad but hates setting it up after she turns
...
  1. #281
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    is there a way to keep the widgets in place after respiring or power off?!?!?! my grandma loves this on her iPad but hates setting it up after she turns it on lol
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  2. #282
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  3. #283
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok so I figured things out a little bit..got the clock working properly(With the correct time) but now just wondering, the widgets, can I have the same widget on each of the three pages or can it only go on one page? Like for example, the HTC widget, Id like it to appear on two of the pages, same goes for the weather widget, but I can only have it show up once..and the widget for the apps..the 8x1a one..Id like that to appear on all three pages but I Can only get it to show up twice..and I dont know how on the 2nd page to make it align properly so that it ends up in the middle

  4. #284
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 284 Times in 101 Posts

    First of all. Awesome work. Thanks for hooking us up for the post on iDeviceDaily. Second - Please get a Twitter widget.

  5. #285
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    Why port a Tablet theme to something that doesn't run Tablet software .Anyways, I'm a big Android user, and have an iPad... Great theme man looks awesome
    ]

  6. #286
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/TQdUr.png

    Save the image as "AppBG.png" and replace the image under Images folder

    Thanks Falcon, much appreciated.

  7. #287
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    find 2 widgets you don't want, delete them, copy the widget you do want, then rename the 2 copies to the other deleted widgets name and that should work for one widget... not sure on multiple widgets
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  8. #288
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    re @ all,

    is there a way, to have more than 35 games/Placeholders, in my games folder? Especially the games folder

    ...thx in advance.

  9. #289
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    is there a way to keep the widgets in place after respiring or power off?!?!?! my grandma loves this on her iPad but hates setting it up after she turns it on lol
    Tell your grandma not to turn off the iPad, sleep mode wont drain battery

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    LMAO, i dont think so dude haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Ok so I figured things out a little bit..got the clock working properly(With the correct time) but now just wondering, the widgets, can I have the same widget on each of the three pages or can it only go on one page? Like for example, the HTC widget, Id like it to appear on two of the pages, same goes for the weather widget, but I can only have it show up once..and the widget for the apps..the 8x1a one..Id like that to appear on all three pages but I Can only get it to show up twice..and I dont know how on the 2nd page to make it align properly so that it ends up in the middle
    its possible to add widget in every page, but it'll be extra extra coding, not sure if im gonna do it

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman76 View Post
    First of all. Awesome work. Thanks for hooking us up for the post on iDeviceDaily. Second - Please get a Twitter widget.
    you're very welcome man, twitter coming, but still thinking the best way to present it. Do you guys now any twitter widget on android I can copy the appearance ? ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Why port a Tablet theme to something that doesn't run Tablet software .Anyways, I'm a big Android user, and have an iPad... Great theme man looks awesome
    that is sooo true

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    re @ all,

    is there a way, to have more than 35 games/Placeholders, in my games folder? Especially the games folder

    ...thx in advance.
    in theory possible, try this

    find this code

    Code:
    		<key>Folder-games</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-67,255,850,500</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>501</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key><integer>500</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>Paging</key><true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>	
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key><false/>
    							<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><false/>
    							<key>Cols</key><integer>7</integer>
    							<key>Rows</key><integer>5</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key><string>20,30,900,425</string>
    							<key>GapX</key><integer>120</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key><integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key><integer>500</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key><integer>65</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
    							<key>Apps</key>
    							<array>
    								<string>com.FDGMobileGamesGbR.AcrossAgeHD</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.angrybirdsipad</string>
    								<string>Battleheart</string>
    								<string>com.popcap.bejeweled2</string>
    								<string>com.donutgames.catphysics</string>
    								<string>com.gamecircus.CoinDozerforiPad</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.cuttheropehd</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.DDFFLarger-than-LifeGallery</string>
    								<string>com.playfirst.dinerdashgg</string>
    								<string>com.pixelocitysoftware.Racers</string>
    								<string>com.yourcompany.DoodleJump</string>
    								<string>com.klicktock.doodlefindpro</string>
    								<string>com.imdb.imdb</string>
    								<string>com.gameloft.EternalLegacyiPad</string>
    								<string>fieldrunners.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.FinalFantasy3</string>
    								<string>com.firemint.flightcontrolipad</string>
    								<string>com.Halfbrick.Fruit</string>
    								<string>com.miniclip.gravityguy</string>
    								<string>com.chairentertainment.birthright</string>
    								<string>se.illusionlabs.labyrinth2-ipad</string>
    								<string>com.fractiv.lanesplitter</string>
    								<string>com.ea.pictureka.ipad.inc</string>
    								<string>com.outfit7.talkingtom2</string>
    								<string>com.freeverse.skeeballhd</string>
    								<string>com.thevoxelagents.TrainConductor2</string>
    								<string>com.tinycorp.tinyzoo</string>
    								<string>com.flipside5.games.touchhockeyextremefree</string>
    								<string>com.bravogamestudios.touchracing</string>
    								<string>com.onemanleft.tilttolivehd</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Cities.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Kingdoms.Quest.iPad</string>
    								<string>com.2dboy.worldofgoo</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.minigore</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    							</array>
    						</dict>			
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Folder-games</string>
    		</dict>
    increase the red part to make the page longer
    change the paging to false

    copy <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> and paste it down below it as many as you want (as long as it fits the length of the page)

    I didn't try, but it should work

  10. #290
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    @falcon thanks for responding. So I can't have the same widget app (the 8x1a) on every single page? Right now I have them on pages 1 and 2 but also wanted it for page 3..I also notice that since I added the 2nd page of apps on the bottom of the screen its not in the middle, is there a way to have them in the middle like the ones on page 1?

  11. #291
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    @falcon thanks for responding. So I can't have the same widget app (the 8x1a) on every single page? Right now I have them on pages 1 and 2 but also wanted it for page 3..I also notice that since I added the 2nd page of apps on the bottom of the screen its not in the middle, is there a way to have them in the middle like the ones on page 1?
    any screenshots I can take a look ?

  12. #292
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    http://www.jayceooi.com/wp-content/u...2SD-Zip_03.jpg

    Here's a pic of twitter widget on htc inspire running honey sense rom

  13. #293
    iPhoneaholic bignighttrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cap City
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    @falcon is it possible to get more app shortcuts on my screen maybe instead of 2 something like 3 or 4 if so how thanks.

  14. #294
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayford85 View Post
    http://www.jayceooi.com/wp-content/u...2SD-Zip_03.jpg

    Here's a pic of twitter widget on htc inspire running honey sense rom
    Thanks, I will take that as a reference

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    @falcon is it possible to get more app shortcuts on my screen maybe instead of 2 something like 3 or 4 if so how thanks.
    very possible, I will add it in the next update

  15. #295
    Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 720 Times in 385 Posts

    When you tap on the date widget, it extends out to show the month.
    And when you tap it a second time, it extends out to show a blank square.
    What is this for? I can't seem to get it to do anything?

  16. #296
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    When you tap on the date widget, it extends out to show the month.
    And when you tap it a second time, it extends out to show a blank square.
    What is this for? I can't seem to get it to do anything?
    Yeap, its nothing on the 3rd box, I took the widget from Mac stock widget. the 3rd widget wont work outside mac

  17. #297
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    in theory possible, try this

    find this code

    Code:
    		<key>Folder-games</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-67,255,850,500</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>501</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key><integer>500</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>Paging</key><true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>	
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key><false/>
    							<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><false/>
    							<key>Cols</key><integer>7</integer>
    							<key>Rows</key><integer>5</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key><string>20,30,900,425</string>
    							<key>GapX</key><integer>120</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key><integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key><integer>500</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key><integer>65</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
    							<key>Apps</key>
    							<array>
    								<string>com.FDGMobileGamesGbR.AcrossAgeHD</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.angrybirdsipad</string>
    								<string>Battleheart</string>
    								<string>com.popcap.bejeweled2</string>
    								<string>com.donutgames.catphysics</string>
    								<string>com.gamecircus.CoinDozerforiPad</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.cuttheropehd</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.DDFFLarger-than-LifeGallery</string>
    								<string>com.playfirst.dinerdashgg</string>
    								<string>com.pixelocitysoftware.Racers</string>
    								<string>com.yourcompany.DoodleJump</string>
    								<string>com.klicktock.doodlefindpro</string>
    								<string>com.imdb.imdb</string>
    								<string>com.gameloft.EternalLegacyiPad</string>
    								<string>fieldrunners.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.FinalFantasy3</string>
    								<string>com.firemint.flightcontrolipad</string>
    								<string>com.Halfbrick.Fruit</string>
    								<string>com.miniclip.gravityguy</string>
    								<string>com.chairentertainment.birthright</string>
    								<string>se.illusionlabs.labyrinth2-ipad</string>
    								<string>com.fractiv.lanesplitter</string>
    								<string>com.ea.pictureka.ipad.inc</string>
    								<string>com.outfit7.talkingtom2</string>
    								<string>com.freeverse.skeeballhd</string>
    								<string>com.thevoxelagents.TrainConductor2</string>
    								<string>com.tinycorp.tinyzoo</string>
    								<string>com.flipside5.games.touchhockeyextremefree</string>
    								<string>com.bravogamestudios.touchracing</string>
    								<string>com.onemanleft.tilttolivehd</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Cities.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Kingdoms.Quest.iPad</string>
    								<string>com.2dboy.worldofgoo</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.minigore</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    							</array>
    						</dict>			
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Folder-games</string>
    		</dict>
    increase the red part to make the page longer

    copy <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> and paste it down below it as many as you want (as long as it fits the length of the page)

    I didn't try, but it should work
    Hi falcon,

    I edited this part :

    Code:
    <key>Folder-games</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-67,255,850,500</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key>
    			<integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key>
    					<integer>501</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key>
    					<integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>500</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>Paging</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key>
    							<false/>
    							<key>Apps</key>
    							<array>
    								<string>com.FDGMobileGamesGbR.AcrossAgeHD</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.angrybirdsipad</string>
    								<string>Battleheart</string>
    								<string>com.popcap.bejeweled2</string>
    								<string>com.donutgames.catphysics</string>
    								<string>com.gamecircus.CoinDozerforiPad</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.cuttheropehd</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.DDFFLarger-than-LifeGallery</string>
    								<string>com.playfirst.dinerdashgg</string>
    								<string>com.pixelocitysoftware.Racers</string>
    								<string>com.yourcompany.DoodleJump</string>
    								<string>com.klicktock.doodlefindpro</string>
    								<string>com.imdb.imdb</string>
    								<string>com.gameloft.EternalLegacyiPad</string>
    								<string>fieldrunners.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.FinalFantasy3</string>
    								<string>com.firemint.flightcontrolipad</string>
    								<string>com.Halfbrick.Fruit</string>
    								<string>com.miniclip.gravityguy</string>
    								<string>com.chairentertainment.birthright</string>
    								<string>se.illusionlabs.labyrinth2-ipad</string>
    								<string>com.fractiv.lanesplitter</string>
    								<string>com.ea.pictureka.ipad.inc</string>
    								<string>com.outfit7.talkingtom2</string>
    								<string>com.freeverse.skeeballhd</string>
    								<string>com.thevoxelagents.TrainConductor2</string>
    								<string>com.tinycorp.tinyzoo</string>
    								<string>com.flipside5.games.touchhockeyextremefree</string>
    								<string>com.bravogamestudios.touchracing</string>
    								<string>com.onemanleft.tilttolivehd</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Cities.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Kingdoms.Quest.iPad</string>
    								<string>com.2dboy.worldofgoo</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.minigore</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    							</array>
    							<key>Cols</key>
    							<integer>7</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key>
    							<string>20,30,900,850</string>
    							<key>GapX</key>
    							<integer>120</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key>
    							<integer>65</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key>
    							<integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key>
    							<integer>500</integer>
    							<key>Rows</key>
    							<integer>10</integer>
    							<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    							<false/>
    							<key>ViewType</key>
    							<string>AppGrid</string>
    						</dict>
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>Folder-games</string>
    		</dict>
    and i changed the red parts But the list in the game folder are not scrollable (sure scrollable, but I mean i cannot scroll down like the All-Apps folder), when I scroll the page down, it switched back up on top automatic. Dunno what i have to edit to get it work :/

    PS.

    why did my current.plist looks different as yours ?
    Code:
    <key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    vs.
    Code:
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>

  18. #298
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Falcon..I have another question..I was able to figure out how to put the widgets on the different pages, and also have the 8 row of applications on page 1..but for some reason, even though I am pressing SAVE..when I turn off the iPad and turn it back on..it disappears and I have to put what I want back on page 1..is there a reason it does that?? And the widgets that I put on page 1 instead overlaps on page 2 so I have to move them back to the way that I want

  19. #299
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Nice theme. Installed lite and plan to purchase pro. Off topic question though. I have DB installed but can only find it in spotlight which does me no good in DB. I've reinstalled but still no icon. Any ides?

    Not sure if anyone replied already but if not sorry for late reply. you havfe to install sbsettings, swiper and make sbsettings come u, click more, click hidden icons, and turn the ones on that you want to show up

  20. #300
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi falcon,

    I edited this part :

    Code:
    <key>Folder-games</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-67,255,850,500</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key>
    			<integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key>
    					<integer>501</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key>
    					<integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>500</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>Paging</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key>
    							<false/>
    							<key>Apps</key>
    							<array>
    								<string>com.FDGMobileGamesGbR.AcrossAgeHD</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.angrybirdsipad</string>
    								<string>Battleheart</string>
    								<string>com.popcap.bejeweled2</string>
    								<string>com.donutgames.catphysics</string>
    								<string>com.gamecircus.CoinDozerforiPad</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.cuttheropehd</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.DDFFLarger-than-LifeGallery</string>
    								<string>com.playfirst.dinerdashgg</string>
    								<string>com.pixelocitysoftware.Racers</string>
    								<string>com.yourcompany.DoodleJump</string>
    								<string>com.klicktock.doodlefindpro</string>
    								<string>com.imdb.imdb</string>
    								<string>com.gameloft.EternalLegacyiPad</string>
    								<string>fieldrunners.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.FinalFantasy3</string>
    								<string>com.firemint.flightcontrolipad</string>
    								<string>com.Halfbrick.Fruit</string>
    								<string>com.miniclip.gravityguy</string>
    								<string>com.chairentertainment.birthright</string>
    								<string>se.illusionlabs.labyrinth2-ipad</string>
    								<string>com.fractiv.lanesplitter</string>
    								<string>com.ea.pictureka.ipad.inc</string>
    								<string>com.outfit7.talkingtom2</string>
    								<string>com.freeverse.skeeballhd</string>
    								<string>com.thevoxelagents.TrainConductor2</string>
    								<string>com.tinycorp.tinyzoo</string>
    								<string>com.flipside5.games.touchhockeyextremefree</string>
    								<string>com.bravogamestudios.touchracing</string>
    								<string>com.onemanleft.tilttolivehd</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Cities.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Kingdoms.Quest.iPad</string>
    								<string>com.2dboy.worldofgoo</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.minigore</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    							</array>
    							<key>Cols</key>
    							<integer>7</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key>
    							<string>20,30,900,850</string>
    							<key>GapX</key>
    							<integer>120</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key>
    							<integer>65</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key>
    							<integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key>
    							<integer>500</integer>
    							<key>Rows</key>
    							<integer>10</integer>
    							<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    							<false/>
    							<key>ViewType</key>
    							<string>AppGrid</string>
    						</dict>
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>Folder-games</string>
    		</dict>
    and i changed the red parts But the list in the game folder are not scrollable (sure scrollable, but I mean i cannot scroll down like the All-Apps folder), when I scroll the page down, it switched back up on top automatic. Dunno what i have to edit to get it work :/

    PS.

    why did my current.plist looks different as yours ?
    Code:
    <key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    vs.
    Code:
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>
    try to change the paging to false (blue color) and regarding your current.plist looks different, it does not, its just a space

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Falcon..I have another question..I was able to figure out how to put the widgets on the different pages, and also have the 8 row of applications on page 1..but for some reason, even though I am pressing SAVE..when I turn off the iPad and turn it back on..it disappears and I have to put what I want back on page 1..is there a reason it does that?? And the widgets that I put on page 1 instead overlaps on page 2 so I have to move them back to the way that I want
    The code is very complicated, I can't afford to check your plist on which part you did wrong I hope you understand, I got request email everyday and only simple one I can fullfil

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts