Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosz911 View Post
    Not as much a HoneyPad question, but I'm guessing someone here will know
    With Dreamboard you cannot get to your currently running apps very easy. Is there some Cydia tweak that can be activated with a gesture or something that does the same and plays nice with Dreamboard?
    multifl0w works great with dreamboard read more: Multifl0w - Exposť-like multitasking on iOS4 and iPad (Official Video) - YouTube

  2. #262
    Is there a way to uninstall apps with this theme?

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by SubenBanDemu View Post
    Is there a way to uninstall apps with this theme?
    The correct question is "is there a way to uninstall app within dreamboard?"

    the answer is no and I can't do nothing about it since im only creating the theme, not the DreamBoard app. This is one of DreamBoard limitations

  4. #264
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    in iOS 5 in settings, you can delete apps but you will have to wait a while for that feature
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  5. #265

  6. #266
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it does ? I don't see that feature on iOS5 beta7, where is it located ?
    its in settings>general>usage>storage and you can delete apps from there
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks falcon212... that takes care of the multitasking problem!(also on iPad1 by the way). Now, were in theplist can we change the 8x1a dock to use the 2x pngs?

    -mj

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by mjdh13 View Post
    Thanks falcon212... that takes care of the multitasking problem!(also on iPad1 by the way). Now, were in theplist can we change the 8x1a dock to use the 2x pngs?

    -mj
    there is no way to use 2x pngs, im not even sure if we need to put @2x png inside the icon folder, the icons load automatically.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    there is no way to use 2x pngs, im not even sure if we need to put @2x png inside the icon folder, the icons load automatically.
    ok.... thxs for the quick reply!

    - mj

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks, it works like a charm

  11. #271
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    is there a way to keep the widgets in place after respiring or power off?!?!?! my grandma loves this on her iPad but hates setting it up after she turns it on lol
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  12. #272
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  13. #273
    Ok so I figured things out a little bit..got the clock working properly(With the correct time) but now just wondering, the widgets, can I have the same widget on each of the three pages or can it only go on one page? Like for example, the HTC widget, Id like it to appear on two of the pages, same goes for the weather widget, but I can only have it show up once..and the widget for the apps..the 8x1a one..Id like that to appear on all three pages but I Can only get it to show up twice..and I dont know how on the 2nd page to make it align properly so that it ends up in the middle

  14. #274
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 290 Times in 104 Posts

    First of all. Awesome work. Thanks for hooking us up for the post on iDeviceDaily. Second - Please get a Twitter widget.

  15. #275
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    Why port a Tablet theme to something that doesn't run Tablet software .Anyways, I'm a big Android user, and have an iPad... Great theme man looks awesome
    ]

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/TQdUr.png

    Save the image as "AppBG.png" and replace the image under Images folder

    Thanks Falcon, much appreciated.

  17. #277
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    find 2 widgets you don't want, delete them, copy the widget you do want, then rename the 2 copies to the other deleted widgets name and that should work for one widget... not sure on multiple widgets
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    is there a way to keep the widgets in place after respiring or power off?!?!?! my grandma loves this on her iPad but hates setting it up after she turns it on lol
    Tell your grandma not to turn off the iPad, sleep mode wont drain battery

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    hmmm, if i start a petition with the question "honeypad for iphone" and it gets over 50 signatures... can you think about making an iPhone version? (A)
    LMAO, i dont think so dude haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Ok so I figured things out a little bit..got the clock working properly(With the correct time) but now just wondering, the widgets, can I have the same widget on each of the three pages or can it only go on one page? Like for example, the HTC widget, Id like it to appear on two of the pages, same goes for the weather widget, but I can only have it show up once..and the widget for the apps..the 8x1a one..Id like that to appear on all three pages but I Can only get it to show up twice..and I dont know how on the 2nd page to make it align properly so that it ends up in the middle
    its possible to add widget in every page, but it'll be extra extra coding, not sure if im gonna do it

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman76 View Post
    First of all. Awesome work. Thanks for hooking us up for the post on iDeviceDaily. Second - Please get a Twitter widget.
    you're very welcome man, twitter coming, but still thinking the best way to present it. Do you guys now any twitter widget on android I can copy the appearance ? ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Why port a Tablet theme to something that doesn't run Tablet software .Anyways, I'm a big Android user, and have an iPad... Great theme man looks awesome
    that is sooo true

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    re @ all,

    is there a way, to have more than 35 games/Placeholders, in my games folder? Especially the games folder

    ...thx in advance.
    in theory possible, try this

    find this code

    Code:
    		<key>Folder-games</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-67,255,850,500</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    					<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>501</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key><integer>500</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key><integer>850</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>Paging</key><true/>
    					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><true/>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>	
    						<dict>
    							<key>AllApps</key><false/>
    							<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><false/>
    							<key>Cols</key><integer>7</integer>
    							<key>Rows</key><integer>5</integer>
    							<key>Frame</key><string>20,30,900,425</string>
    							<key>GapX</key><integer>120</integer>
    							<key>GapY</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>PageGapX</key><integer>0</integer>
    							<key>PageGapY</key><integer>500</integer>
    							<key>IconHeight</key><integer>85</integer>
    							<key>IconWidth</key><integer>65</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
    							<key>Apps</key>
    							<array>
    								<string>com.FDGMobileGamesGbR.AcrossAgeHD</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.angrybirdsipad</string>
    								<string>Battleheart</string>
    								<string>com.popcap.bejeweled2</string>
    								<string>com.donutgames.catphysics</string>
    								<string>com.gamecircus.CoinDozerforiPad</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.cuttheropehd</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.DDFFLarger-than-LifeGallery</string>
    								<string>com.playfirst.dinerdashgg</string>
    								<string>com.pixelocitysoftware.Racers</string>
    								<string>com.yourcompany.DoodleJump</string>
    								<string>com.klicktock.doodlefindpro</string>
    								<string>com.imdb.imdb</string>
    								<string>com.gameloft.EternalLegacyiPad</string>
    								<string>fieldrunners.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.square-enix.FinalFantasy3</string>
    								<string>com.firemint.flightcontrolipad</string>
    								<string>com.Halfbrick.Fruit</string>
    								<string>com.miniclip.gravityguy</string>
    								<string>com.chairentertainment.birthright</string>
    								<string>se.illusionlabs.labyrinth2-ipad</string>
    								<string>com.fractiv.lanesplitter</string>
    								<string>com.ea.pictureka.ipad.inc</string>
    								<string>com.outfit7.talkingtom2</string>
    								<string>com.freeverse.skeeballhd</string>
    								<string>com.thevoxelagents.TrainConductor2</string>
    								<string>com.tinycorp.tinyzoo</string>
    								<string>com.flipside5.games.touchhockeyextremefree</string>
    								<string>com.bravogamestudios.touchracing</string>
    								<string>com.onemanleft.tilttolivehd</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Cities.ipad</string>
    								<string>com.ngmoco.Kingdoms.Quest.iPad</string>
    								<string>com.2dboy.worldofgoo</string>
    								<string>com.chillingo.minigore</string>
    								<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    							</array>
    						</dict>			
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    					<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>View</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Folder-games</string>
    		</dict>
    increase the red part to make the page longer
    change the paging to false

    copy <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> and paste it down below it as many as you want (as long as it fits the length of the page)

    I didn't try, but it should work

  19. #279
    @falcon thanks for responding. So I can't have the same widget app (the 8x1a) on every single page? Right now I have them on pages 1 and 2 but also wanted it for page 3..I also notice that since I added the 2nd page of apps on the bottom of the screen its not in the middle, is there a way to have them in the middle like the ones on page 1?

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    @falcon thanks for responding. So I can't have the same widget app (the 8x1a) on every single page? Right now I have them on pages 1 and 2 but also wanted it for page 3..I also notice that since I added the 2nd page of apps on the bottom of the screen its not in the middle, is there a way to have them in the middle like the ones on page 1?
    any screenshots I can take a look ?

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •