Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There a dirty quick way to do it, but it will show 0:00 for both 12pm and 12am

open

find

Code:
    if (stunden <10)
    {stunden= "0"+stunden;}
    replace with

Code:
    if (stunden >11)
    {stunden= stunden-"12";}
    make sure to RESPRING after, let me know (sorry for the language, havent got a chance to replace it with english)
    i followed the exact instructions and it didnt work, idk if i missed a space or something but idk ...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I wish I could fix that, but this is DreamBoard bug not the theme sorry
    Good to know

thxs... like the theme(s) - boxor included! Awesome work!

If you hold the iPad vertically in portrait mode, you can use the multitasking menu just fine. Also I got my 12 hour clock working just fine
    -img_0043.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thecrunked For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-04-2011)

Is there a way to change the main dock (safari, youtube, etc..) to use the "2x" pics? I am looking through the plist and it is way different from the boxor theme.

- mj

Is there a line we can edit to allow for more than 20 wallpapers?

Can anybody recommend a place to get more wallpapers?
    Last edited by thecrunked; 09-04-2011 at 03:46 PM.

@Falcon how do I change the Google mic search button in the top left corner from safari to google iPad app thanks.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 09-04-2011 at 04:08 PM.

i was playing with the wallpapers

i replaced 4 wallpapers that i didn't really like with ones i found online. you can get them here Download if you want to try them out, this is a preview of what they look like, its 1 on the bottom left and 3 on the top right
    -img_0052.png

What do I need to edit to rotate this theme

Thanks

I wish I had an iPad now...

First of all wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme..its absolutely AMAZING..but I do have a few newbie questions.
    First of all..is there a way to also view this theme in Portrait mode as well or is this theme only available to work in landscape mode?
    Secondly..on page 2(I see there are three pages) how do I add widgets to page 2 and page 3? And is there a facebook widget I can add to page two or no? I think someone posted one here but I had no idea if it comes included
    I see on the bottom of the screen it says 18:20(The number now probably changed, Im charging it right now so its not in front of me at the moment) so I assume that is military time(The clock that I added shows the correct time and the correct weather) is there a way to change that military time clock or does that stay there.
    Thanks again for making this wonderful, amazing app!

Is it possible to change the Favourites / Games / Social / Utilities text in the app draw? I don't have any use for a social group...and would like to rearrange a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by lokib View Post
    Is it possible to change the Favourites / Games / Social / Utilities text in the app draw? I don't have any use for a social group...and would like to rearrange a few things.
    Try opening theme.plist and current.plist and replace every instance of the word 'social' (without quotes) with whatever word you want. Make a backup first, not totally sure it will work. Save and respring and maybe it will work.

Let me know if it works

Quote Originally Posted by sucram6791 View Post
    i followed the exact instructions and it didnt work, idk if i missed a space or something but idk ...
    I have edited the guide: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

make sure you repsring after replacing the the file with the new one / after editing

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    Is there a line we can edit to allow for more than 20 wallpapers?

Can anybody recommend a place to get more wallpapers?
    I would suggest to replace the current wallpapers for now, I will make sure to add extra 10 wallpapers in the next update if I can find nice wallpaper to add I notice some of the wallpapers are blurry, might thinking of replace those as well

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    @Falcon how do I change the Google mic search button in the top left corner from safari to google iPad app thanks.
    Open Current.plist and find and change the re part

Code:
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-57,899,200,50</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>Image</key>	
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/GoogleCorner.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>googlecorner</string>
    		</dict>
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    i was playing with the wallpapers

i replaced 4 wallpapers that i didn't really like with ones i found online. you can get them here Download if you want to try them out, this is a preview of what they look like, its 1 on the bottom left and 3 on the top right
    -img_0052.png
    Wallpapers looks great I will download them, let me know if you have anymore nice wallpapers Oh... make sure to uploade to mediafire.com next time, no wait time and annoying captcha haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    First of all wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme..its absolutely AMAZING..but I do have a few newbie questions.
    First of all..is there a way to also view this theme in Portrait mode as well or is this theme only available to work in landscape mode?
    Secondly..on page 2(I see there are three pages) how do I add widgets to page 2 and page 3? And is there a facebook widget I can add to page two or no? I think someone posted one here but I had no idea if it comes included
    I see on the bottom of the screen it says 18:20(The number now probably changed, Im charging it right now so its not in front of me at the moment) so I assume that is military time(The clock that I added shows the correct time and the correct weather) is there a way to change that military time clock or does that stay there.
    Thanks again for making this wonderful, amazing app!
    - No portrait mode as of now, only available on one side of landscape orientation
    - try watch the video, you'll know how to add widget and shifting it around (refer to first post)
    - to change the clock to 12-hour, follow this guide:

Quote Originally Posted by lokib View Post
    The only way is t change the image, what folders you want ? you have to give me 4 folders name (apart from All)

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    I wish I had an iPad now...

get one ! oh ! and you're back !!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

bignighttrain (09-05-2011), sucram6791 (09-05-2011)

Thank you@Falcon worked perfect again thank you.

By far the coolest looking dream board theme. A few questions though, is there a way to change the orientation? I have a zaggfolio and the theme is upside down to me. I can't put it the other way because then the sleep/wake magnets get messed up for some reason. Also, I like to have lots of folders, is there anyway to add more tabs to the apps menu?

Quote Originally Posted by gankoba View Post
    By far the coolest looking dream board theme. A few questions though, is there a way to change the orientation? I have a zaggfolio and the theme is upside down to me. I can't put it the other way because then the sleep/wake magnets get messed up for some reason. Also, I like to have lots of folders, is there anyway to add more tabs to the apps menu?
    Only one orientation available as of now, adding is possible, but you have to edit the current plist and also change the image. Currently im not planning of doing that

Hi Falcon,

Folders I would like as follow: Favorites, Business, Games and Utilities

So basically swap the order of "Games" and "Social", and replace "Social" with "Business".

Thanks in advance.

Default Multitasking question
    Not as much a HoneyPad question, but I'm guessing someone here will know
    With Dreamboard you cannot get to your currently running apps very easy. Is there some Cydia tweak that can be activated with a gesture or something that does the same and plays nice with Dreamboard?

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast